Close

Default Gel Packs In An Atomizer?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have some old Liquid Trust bottles. I was wondering if gel packs would do good in an atomizer. What do you think?

Ok, so I just tried this out just for fun and also because I was curious.

I had 1 SOE gel pack and 1 The Edge gel pack. I opened both packs and squeezed them into an old Liquid Trust bottle.

I shook it well to mix the two gels together.

It sprays out pretty fast but seems to deliver just enough.

I will only use 1 spray of this particular mix since it is mixed with The Edge. Maybe divide one spray between the wrists and neck.

Well, those were my last 2 gel packs and I have just enough for one (maybe two) uses tomorrow. I will be ordering more soon.

I will experiment with this idea more and report back.

I know this may sound like a weird idea, but hey...who doesn't get a wild hair up their backside every once in a while??

The main reason for trying this experiment is because I like using gel packs, but they are very hard to carry around in my pocket once they have been opened. Sometimes the gel leaks out of the packs. I was trying to think of a way to carry gel packs around with me without having them leak. If the spray method does not seem to work, at least I can still use the dab method.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Ok, so I just tried this out just for fun and also because I was curious.

I had 1 SOE gel pack and 1 The Edge gel pack. I opened both packs and squeezed them into an old Liquid Trust bottle.

I shook it well to mix the two gels together.

It sprays out pretty fast but seems to deliver just enough.

I will only use 1 spray of this particular mix since it is mixed with The Edge. Maybe divide one spray between the wrists and neck.

Well, those were my last 2 gel packs and I have just enough for one (maybe two) uses tomorrow. I will be ordering more soon.

I will experiment with this idea more and report back.

I know this may sound like a weird idea, but hey...who doesn't get a wild hair up their backside every once in a while??

The main reason for trying this experiment is because I like using gel packs, but they are very hard to carry around in my pocket once they have been opened. Sometimes the gel leaks out of the packs. I was trying to think of a way to carry gel packs around with me without having them leak. If the spray method does not seem to work, at least I can still use the dab method.
    I have lots of experience transferring gel packets into 5 mL atomisers for future use there is only one little trick to worry about and that is when you mix colognes in the atomiser with the gel packet contents as after it is mixed you will in most instances find one or two small lumps of gummy substance floating around in the liquid and this can block the spray up so each time i just use a tooth pick and pry these little one or two lumps out, it is easy and only takes a few seconds and then you are home and hosed with a great mix at the ready for your important window of target response, cheers .. ..

Ps Arrow really good idea of yours though for just mixing SOE and TE or just gel contents, i should mix a few sprayers with SOE and A7 minus the cologne and see how it goes ....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thanks for the tip Terry!

It did break my heart to see that SOE gel packs are not available at the moment. I had a good mix going with The Edge and SOE gels.

Thanks for the tip Terry!

It did break my heart to see that SOE gel packs are not available at the moment. I had a good mix going with The Edge and SOE gels.
    Holy shit they are moving fast, like distrubuting bread to the starving children in Africa.

I have 13 SOE gels left, and i am out of Edge gels, except for a handfull of womans Edge gels,

I still have PI/m, PI/w, AE, NPA, and Alpha 7 , it looks like some Edge gels need topping up so i guess 10 will do and also 10 SOE gels whilst i am at it, i will have to keep an eye open for their return cheers

I ordered some Chikara and The Edge gel packs. I remember mixing these two together before and I thought the scent was nice and lasted a long time. I will play around with this mix a little more and see if I can find the sweet spot mix and dose. I will report back later.

I just recieved my order in the mail today. I love the quick service that LS provides.

I took 4 gel packs of Chikara and 4 gel packs of The Edge and squeezed them into a small roller ball bottle. Then I thinned it down a bit with several sprays of Liquid Trust.

Shake it up, mix it together..

...And I have a good mix! Thanks LS!
    Last edited by Arrow; 10-28-2011 at 11:59 AM.

I just recieved my order in the mail today. I love the quick service that LS provides.

I took 4 gel packs of Chikara and 4 gel packs of The Edge and squeezed them into a small roller ball bottle. Then I thinned it down a bit with several sprays of Liquid Trust.

Shake it up, mix it together..

...And I have a good mix! Thanks LS!
    Thats an interesting mix Arrow, after you have tested it let us know what name you will formulate for this combo cheers TAB

While surfing eBay a while back (few years now) I came across an item that was designed to carry condoms. Like a square, metal, relatively thin "pillbox" of a "clamshell" design, into which you could pack a couple of "standard" foil-wrapped condoms. It worked great for carrying gel packs, even open ones. You could stick it in your pocket and even sit on it without fear of squishing the packs. The one drawback I found to carrying opened packs even in this "carrier" was that body heat would eventually cause them to ooze.

Not only good for carrying your gel pack pheros but also room to carry the thing you might need if your pheromones do their job...

Interestingly enough all the ones offered were from EU countries. Nobody here in the States offered them, and I've never seen them in Stateside "accessory" shops.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thats an interesting mix Arrow, after you have tested it let us know what name you will formulate for this combo cheers TAB
    Cool! I'll do that

By the way, what does TAB mean? I'm having a brain fart.

Cool! I'll do that

By the way, what does TAB mean? I'm having a brain fart.
    Oh sorry dont worry, TAB is just my initials, my middle name starts with an A .
    However i have sometimes used other names like " Dawset Porker" and "Codjer Manarkas" and "Strodent Enamenges" also Munjel Weaky and Baby Boy, among others
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 10-29-2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: x spelling

Oh sorry dont worry, TAB is just my initials, my middle name starts with an A .
    However i have sometimes used other names like " Dawset Porker" and "Codjer Manarkas" and "Strodent Enamenges" also Mungel Weaky and Baby Boy, among others
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    While surfing eBay a while back (few years now) I came across an item that was designed to carry condoms. Like a square, metal, relatively thin "pillbox" of a "clamshell" design, into which you could pack a couple of "standard" foil-wrapped condoms. It worked great for carrying gel packs, even open ones. You could stick it in your pocket and even sit on it without fear of squishing the packs. The one drawback I found to carrying opened packs even in this "carrier" was that body heat would eventually cause them to ooze.

Not only good for carrying your gel pack pheros but also room to carry the thing you might need if your pheromones do their job...

Interestingly enough all the ones offered were from EU countries. Nobody here in the States offered them, and I've never seen them in Stateside "accessory" shops.
    I find that an empty Liquid Trust bottle works best for me for carrying my gels around in my pocket. The botttle looks attractive and fits perfectly in my pocket...it doesn't leak or ooze either. I can squeeze several packs into a bottle and it will last me for days. I thin the gel down with a few sprays of Liquid Trust. I just use a spray on my wrists and my neck.

"Strodent Enamenges"
    Sounds like something one would get from having too many enemas

Sounds like something one would get from having too many enemas
    Yeah i agree it can work wonders for flushing out those greasy little rodents and sucking dagameteorites ect

I am working on several different gel mixes right now. Two of the mixes seem to be doing really well right now. I have gotten some great responses so far.

I will play around and test them a bit more and get the recipes just right before I share them here. It would be interesting to hear about other people trying these mixes. I'd be interested in hearing about the responses.

I need SOE gel packs for some of these mixes. Hopefully they will be back soon!

I am working on several different gel mixes right now. Two of the mixes seem to be doing really well right now. I have gotten some great responses so far.

I will play around and test them a bit more and get the recipes just right before I share them here. It would be interesting to hear about other people trying these mixes. I'd be interested in hearing about the responses.

I need SOE gel packs for some of these mixes. Hopefully they will be back soon!
    Great work bro, i am looking forward to your results posting cheers

All I have is a small set of digital scales. I squeezed out the contents of an Edge gel pack and it weighed 0.5 grams. Does this sound about right...All gel packs weigh 0.5 grams?

I am finding that gel packs don't work so well in old Liquid Trust bottles. The gel seems to get up inside between the threaded tip of the spray head, and the spray tip keeps coming off. So, back to the roller ball bottle .

I'm just having fun and experimenting.

SOE gel packs, where are you??

I am finding that gel packs don't work so well in old Liquid Trust bottles. The gel seems to get up inside between the threaded tip of the spray head, and the spray tip keeps coming off. So, back to the roller ball bottle .

I'm just having fun and experimenting.

SOE gel packs, where are you??
    I have my gels in several 5 ml size atomisers and they are working just fine . . . .

I have my gels in several 5 ml size atomisers and they are working just fine . . . .
    The only atomizers I have right now are empty LT bottles. I may just need to clean them up a bit. I just noticed that it is only one bottle that is not working right. Maybe I can fix it. I really do like using those bottles for my gels.

The only atomizers I have right now are empty LT bottles. I may just need to clean them up a bit. I just noticed that it is only one bottle that is not working right. Maybe I can fix it. I really do like using those bottles for my gels.
    Come now let us press forward with sturdy mule and faithful pack horse in our quest for the elusive SOE gel packets that we may come off victorious and conquer the odorous restless dead

Come now let us press forward with sturdy mule and faithful pack horse in our quest for the elusive SOE gel packets that we may come off victorious and conquer the odorous restless dead
    Okey dokey

Instead of waiting around for the SOE gel packs, I ordered a bottle of the men's scented SOE. I like the gel packs, but I just took a whiff of my old SOE bottle and I think I like the scent of the bottle better vs. the gel.
    Hopefully my order should be here Saturday.
    I just bought some eye droppers from the drug store too. I will get to play with my mixes soon.

Thread Information