Close

Stranger

Default anything objective ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been a member here for years. I wonder why after all these years there is no objective science about this technology. Surely pheronomes have been carefully measured with effect but so far I have seen nothing conclusive. The blog just goes on and on and is vague.

How do we go to something substantial in fact?

thanks for reading and perhaps someone has some concrete here. I just do not ever see it.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by feather69 View Post
    I have been a member here for years. I wonder why after all these years there is no objective science about this technology. Surely pheronomes have been carefully measured with effect but so far I have seen nothing conclusive. The blog just goes on and on and is vague.

How do we go to something substantial in fact?

thanks for reading and perhaps someone has some concrete here. I just do not ever see it.
    Urine more precious than gold ? ? ?

Here is some info to contribute towards pheromone production, with a link to the complete article at the conclusion.

Men secrete musky odorants in abundance. The -3-ol precursor of boar taint substance is found in male urine, and substances similar to testosterone, such as androstenone, are secreted in the smegma and from the apocrine glands of the underarms5 and pubic area of males. As is usually the case, bacterial action may be necessary for the release of the odorants. The fact that men's bodies secrete these substances and that women are maximally sensitive to them when they are most fertile indicates that there may be a olfactory-sexual role for these substances in human sexuality.

Indeed, a study performed by J. Richard Udry at the University of North Carolina attempted to delineate the relationship between coitus, orgasm and position in the menstrual cycle. He found that women do indeed engage in sexual intercourse about six times more frequently at about the time of ovulation, when women's sensitivity to the male musk odor is highest. In addition, the women are much more likely to have an orgasm at these times. Further, the women Udry studied women were several times less likely to have sexual intercourse or have an orgasm during and two to three days after menstruation, which is when women's sensitivity to the musky smell of men is lowest. Coupled with women's odor sensitivity, these results could indicate a possible pheromonal trigger for sexual behaviour.

http://www.anapsid.org/pheromones.html
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Thanks for your astute observations and comments. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by feather69 View Post
    Thanks for your astute observations and comments. Much appreciated.
    Thats ok, i found the article when i was searching for urine therapy related topics, and it seemed somewhat educational . cheers

Journeyman

I have observed behavioral change on people when messing with my own natural body chemistry , even before actually knowing about artificial pheromones, changes that werent explicable by a change in my appearance or the way I behave or by a conscious smell. But as soon as I find out what pheromones can do I immediately recognised what happened to me, so for me thats pretty objective.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thats ok, i found the article when i was searching for urine therapy related topics, and it seemed somewhat educational . cheers
    I seem to remember earlier posts about dabbing urine (preferably your own ...) behind the ears to attract ladies. Can this be true and would the urine need to break down first ?

I've also got the long running 'thing' about the success or not of using deer lure to lure ladies. (Recent members do a forum search on 'deer lure' ...). Great success was claimed - made worse by the fact that I can't get deer lure in England. I'm not sure what customs would make of it if I imported it from US. I've got a feeling that using deer lure is something I MUST do before I leave this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    I seem to remember earlier posts about dabbing urine (preferably your own ...) behind the ears to attract ladies. Can this be true and would the urine need to break down first ?

I've also got the long running 'thing' about the success or not of using deer lure to lure ladies. (Recent members do a forum search on 'deer lure' ...). Great success was claimed - made worse by the fact that I can't get deer lure in England. I'm not sure what customs would make of it if I imported it from US. I've got a feeling that using deer lure is something I MUST do before I leave this earth.
    Sure urine does contain pheromones among other ingredients of great use for the benefit of man, for external use it is best when aged a minimum of 4-5 days, i have some that is around six years old and boy it is super potent.....

I hope you have some success with obtaining some deer lure, if not you could always try for an extract of Camel dung, it has been told that some men have had intimate and close relationships with their camels, hmmmm i cant imagine how it would work, i guess the first step would be in choosing a good looking camel at least a 7+ he he

So how many of you are going to add deer lure and extract of camel dung to your "bucket list?"...

I think I'm going to pass...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information