Close

Stranger

Default I need some urgent help!!! pleaaase!! new at this =(

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been playing around with my bottle of phermones for 3 months now and i still see no results like those posted by others. I get the same results with men whether i am wearing pheromones or not.

I have Primal Instinct and PCC

I have tried from 1-4 drops of primal over a period of time and it makes no difference.

I have tried from 2-5inch roll ons of the pcc at the same time as wearing the primal and see no difference.

This is a time sensitive case! lol need to make my crush, who flirts back with me, find me irresistable enough to ask out.

I am a very attractive and in my 20s I smile all the time, joke around with everyone and hold my head up high. yet i am still having issues winning the attention for men.

Hmmm... Some guys like women who are quiet and mysterious. Not me, but I know they are out there. That's all I can think of off hand. PCC and PI are both quite popular.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by missleroux View Post
    This is a time sensitive case! lol need to make my crush, who flirts back with me, find me irresistable enough to ask out.

I am a very attractive and in my 20s I smile all the time, joke around with everyone and hold my head up high. yet i am still having issues winning the attention for men.
    Agony Aunt Chas here ...

1). You could try the direct approach & tell one of his friends that you like him. Someone told my work colleague "was I ever going to ask her out ?"

2). You could suggest to him a joint place to go out to e.g. a film etc. & say that you would like someone to go with you & let him offer.

3). Is he single ... ??

4). Strangely, some men don't find it easy to ask a very attractive woman out - they assume that someone else has already done it As Bruce says maybe go a bit quieter with him & use different body language only with him - that might intrigue him.

5). I think that some women can wait forever for a man to ask them out (a slightly dated romantic notion IMHO) & the bus goes by... I missed so-called 'obvious' signals from women before - I think that women need to speak up in their interests. Men can be 'colour blind' in affairs of the heart

6). Make it obvious to him that's all ...

PS. half a SOE gel pack on the neck & arms might give you the 'approachability' aura.

Stranger

I would try out a few packets to keep experimenting without spending alot. I tried the heavy hitters PCC and PI and they didn't work for me. Perception packets worked really well and now its my go to mone. I guess it all depends on your body chemistry, the Nones worked better for me than the Nols. The edge worked for me but seemed to only attract guys being friendly. I can't remember which one now but one of them made my girlfirends really mean to me when we went out to a club. As I mentioned to another person, elevators are a good place to try them out. I would go into this high rise near my house with different types of mones on and get into an elevator during lunch rush with men and see if anyone responded until I found that Perception brought on the strongest response. I tried a different one every week. I know it sounds crazy but it works, you can also try them out on male coworkers, the married ones will seem to get all uncomfortable around you and be perplexed as to why they are suddenly attracted to you, it's hilarious...

Thread Information