Close

Default Cleo alpha & other sundries

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello to the booming women's forum! LOL
    Well, I'm a bit of a newbie but thought I'd share my initial experiences with Cleo alpha
    . First, let me say that I am convinced this is quite potent stuff and I think easy to OD on.... for me anyway. So, it has the BO smell and I had some trouble covering the scent. I put a dab on the inside of each wrist (1 drop divided), a drop in the cleavage, and a drop behind each ear. I let it sit for a few minutes to fully dry. It was SO weird to be freshly showered and to smell like BO! Haha! So first I tried to cover it with a Rose & Sandalwood oil blend but it was just too light of a scent and the Cleo just charged right through. *I'll say here that I am a trained and very experienced Aromatherapist. I have a huge apothecary of essential oils (the natural plant derived ones) at my disposal.... mad scientist-ish* So then I tried to cover it with a rather complex blend that was heavy on Amber. This seemed to work MUCH better and it seemed to fade into quite a pleasing scent. So I got dressed nicely, put on some make up and went out for a test run.

So I'm in my mid-30's, I think I'm attractive. 5'9'' I'm overweight but am round in all the right places and still have an hourglass goin' on. Voluptuous, you know. I have fabulous hair, a great smile and am easy to laugh. I have never had trouble finding a date, but don't turn strangers' heads as often as I used to. I'm known in my social circle as "hot" and "the one everyone has a crush on". That cracks me up to type it, but it does seem to be that now, the better a man knows me, the more likely it will be that he is attracted to me. Hope that gives a bit of a portrayal.

So of all places, I had to go to the pet store. Had to be efficient with my time, you know. When I walked in, I passed 2 employees (1 male and 1 female) and I went on to the bird stuff aisle. A few minutes later I see the male employee pop his head out at the end of the aisle and comes to ask if I need help. So I'm asking his advice and whatnot and I notice he is standing much closer to me than is the "normal" comfort zone for most people and looking me in the eyes very intently. Also, after he answered my question he just started fiddling with things on the shelf next to me and wouldn't leave. So I thought of another question to ask just to see how it went. Well, I eventually had to leave because he just wasn't going to! The extra funny part about this was that this same quy has "helped" me numerous times in this particular store. I had to hunt him down every single time, he never looked me in the eye like that and certainly didn't stand that close to me. Also. HE is the one who sold me my bird just a few weeks earlier!
    The next day I was at one of those indoor play lodge things for kids. I applied the same amount in the same areas and used the same Amber blend to cover it. This day I was not dressed up. Yoga pants, t shirt. I'm sitting next to this GORGEOUS latino woman and we're just having a fantastic conversation. There's this guy across from us who is just STARING at me. At first I thought he must be too far away (15 feet or so) for it to be the mones, but maybe he walked past me or something. It must have been the DIHL I've been reading about....I was a little taken aback by it. I also was shocked that he wasn't ogling this beautiful woman next to me, too. We both had some exposed cleavage, so I'm sure he was taking a gander, but when I would look up at him, he wouldn't avert his eyes or anything......just stared directly into my eyes.

The only other experience that may have been colored by the Cleo was one night I put it on but my plans were cancelled. So the next morning my ex husband came over for a tutoring session. I was still in bed when he arrived (was a touch under the weather and had not showered). I could still smell the mones when I sniffed my wrist but didn't think it was strong enough to affect him. Perhaps I was wrong though! Nearly everything I said he would add some "naughty" spin on it. This is NOT usual for him. I also caught him checking out my caboose.

Just today I received EOW, AW/w, some SOE gels, and the Edge starter kit that comes with the juniper berry and atomizer. I can't wait to start concocting!!!!!

Peace & Firey Loins,
    Pele

I suppose I will just keep posting in my own thread to keep things tidy

I've been experimenting quite a lot and am having so much fun with my collection of 'mones. I'm really falling in love with ED/w. The other night, my main guy and I had a fancy fundraiser thing to go to..... I squirted the amount of lotion I usually use in a cup, added 3 sprays ED/w and 1 drop Cleo. Then added a delicious blend of essential oils I mixed the night before (patchouli, vanilla, cinnamon, ylang ylang) and rubbed it all over. I felt fantastic, very confident and definately was aware of many smiles and looks all night long. I did refresh several hours later with 1 spray ED/w divided between both wrists and covered with the essential oils. Some very funny interactions with both men and women! I felt like the belle of the ball!!! Some would get very close while we were talking and many would revive or comment on our conversation as we passed eachother later in the evening. I got several "DANG you smell GOOOOOOOD!"

The most interesting part was much later in the evening when my date and I were at a restaurant. I had several guys in their early 20's repeatedly orbiting me and "checking" me out according to my date. One even started talking kinda crazy about the way I smell..... like he was hypnotized or something.

Interesting to note that my date didn't seem to be particularly affected....although we did have a wonderful time and lots of laughter and we felt kind of glued together all night. No ultra romance though. He's a tough case to crack.

Take care, ladies and gents! I'll keep posting!
    Pele

Thanks for the great posts. Sorry I didn't notice them earlier

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I do enjoy my research, Bruce. Thanks for all you do.

Thread Information