NPA is besides Edge one of my favourite mone when going to the disco and A1 is my favourite mone through the day. Therefore I got the idea - why not mixing it together.... ?

So I have begun to calculate: When using A1 in the club where I do dance and sweat, it should be better to apply the mix on clothes. When using NPA on skin, I have mostly used a Kourus + NPA - combination with a ratio of 2:1 to 5:1 and an NPA-amount of about 0.02 to 0.045 ml, which were very powerful. When using A1, 20mcg have worked very fine, when applying on skin.

As my former experiences of clothes-applications have shown that when applying on clothes I have to apply 3 times more than when appling on skin to get the same results, I have mixed as follow:

0.6 ml NPA+ 0.4 ml A1 (from LS-Chemset) + 2.5 ml CoolWater mixed in a togo-atomizer (1 Spray = 0.125 ml).

So one spray provides me:
Androstenone (from the NPA): 5.14 mcg
Secret ingredient (NPA): 5.14 mcg
A1 (from the Chemset-A1): 14.29 mcg

On the first test-night I have applied 6 sprays of the mix on my T-shirt. But the evening were horrible, people (even who know me) avoid me, the said just "hello" and going away. Even people who usually are around me have avoid me duing the whole night - it seems to be a totally OD

Ok, next night I have reduced the amount to 3 sprays (that are 15.42 mcg None from the NPA + the same amount of the secret mone + 42.87 mcg A1) apllied on another T-shirt.

The evening was not as bad than the last one, but hits were still missing. People talk with me, but nothing especially was happend. I have repeat this amount on the next opportunity, but hits still missing.

After these three unsuccessfully evenings with A1 + NPA I have almost abandon the idea, that A1 + NPA (or A1 + None in generally) could provides me fine hits. I have played with the therory that A1 and None cancel each other out and do noz suit together.

Then I have decided to give this mix a last chance, with only two spray on the clothes (these were just about 10.28 mcg None + 10.28 mcg secret + 28.58 mcg A1) - an amount which I have usually used when applying it on skin (and the evaporation rate is 3 times higher than on clothes).

Then suddenly women started to flirt with me (long eye-contact, body-contact...) and they ask me if I want to get their telephon-number - and this evening for evening with different women. some women have approached me and few have even ask me if I want to meet she next day and drink a coffee togehter or go to the cinema

NPA alone have proviedes me always strong sexual hits. The hits were fine and strong but often a litle bit unnatural, but together with A1 - great

I only wonder if I have to use such a little amount to get these great hits. I always thought, that A1 buffers the NPA. But with me it seems that NPA and A1 boosts each other. I have no other explanation of this phenomena.

Today I have used this mix with this (2 spray) application the sixth time and so I think a concidence is unprobable.

I can hardly expect to use it agai because I think I have discovered a really great mix