Close

Stranger

Default Best pheros for...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Which pheros are the best for asian girls to make them more flirty? The one im talking to is kinda shy. Which ones do you recommend that are the best for asian girls in their early 20's? I'm Asian as well.

Thanks!!!

Default Any advice for ....

I don't know the answer but somebody else probably does

I lived in Japan for about 15 years total I think. That's where I first began to experiment with pheromones actually. I had great results as a foreigner, especially with older women though I gotta say. NPA worked well, but remember to keep the application light and/or well covered with fragrance. Asian women are generally not too keen on "natural" smells.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I lived in Japan for about 15 years total I think. That's where I first began to experiment with pheromones actually. I had great results as a foreigner, especially with older women though I gotta say. NPA worked well, but remember to keep the application light and/or well covered with fragrance. Asian women are generally not too keen on "natural" smells.
    I was shy total shy, and did not know what to talk about or jokes, then i came here and i started using SoE gel pack and A7. I tried lot on Asian woman specially Indian girls, they are not good fan of smell so if u overdo it will leave u to no were. Best I found was 2 SoE and gel peck and 2 drop of A7 without smell. And that did good job for me. Not only I have smoking hot gf but I got lot of good complement and lots.of hugs and kiss.

Key to pick up Asian girl is they hang around in group.
    Each group has group leader like more.active more talking and managing all stuff usually not good looking but get to her before getting to girl u want. Take their friend in hand before girl u want. And always never ever walk straight to Asian girl u want. They are kind of hard to get to direct.

Again, amazing advice. I read an article somewhere about the JP group leader phenomenon. The only Japanese women I dated were specifically into foreigners and didn't run with a normal crowd.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Again, amazing advice. I read an article somewhere about the JP group leader phenomenon. The only Japanese women I dated were specifically into foreigners and didn't run with a normal crowd.

B
    Ya mostly they run on group of 2 to 5 or more. I am young, I have dated like 4 Indian girls and 1 Chinese girl. Most of them were in group and that's how I pick then up. Now I am in relationship still use SoE and stuff when I want stuff from her:P works everytime

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Where to PICK up Asian GIRLS

They can be tricky to meet because when

Asian girls go out whether it's to the mall or to a nightclub, they're usually accompanied by a group of friends.
    There are cultural reasons for this,

If you want to build a network of Asian women to
    hang out with & date, you've got to meet the Gate
    Keepers.

Every group of Asian girls has a Gate Keeper.

She's the member of the group who is the most outoing and social.

(If you observe them at a bar together, she's
    the loudest one of the bunch.)

She's like the "mother hen" of the group. On Friday night, the Gate Keeper is the one who calls everyone and figures out which club they'll be going to.

The Gate Keeper is the one who is always hosting
    parties at her house, where all the girls get
    together to eat, drink some wine, gossip, etc.

And here's the key thing: the Gate Keeper is
    usually NOT good-looking. She's typically short, chubby, and maybe older than the other girls.

She earns her place in the group through her personality.

The Gate Keeper is the one who DOESN'T get any
    attention from guys, but is always giving advice
    to the other girls about their relationships
    and being their "shoulder to cry on."

So when you see a hot Asian girl with a group
    of friends, IDENTIFY the Gate Keeper -- SHE
    is the one you want to use an opener
    on.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information