Hi,

Here's a brief summary of the products i tried in their samples

( sorry for the spelling errors English is my third language )

Chikara

SoE

Perception

Edge

i got the chikaras and i really could not notice anything, if something it kind of makes me jumpy and kind of Bleh.
Can't really describe it.

SoE seems to work at times, i can notice some definite things about it, but i'm more treated as a : let me help you as much as i can type, women will be helpful and thats pretty much it.

Edge was a disaster, the smell is so strong. i have no clue if it worked tho because every time i think i was OD. dont quite know how to use that one.

Perception tho, i really like the smell, and it seems to make me chill, i think it has some effect but not too sure since i'm way too chilled out to even bother to notice.

i also ordered Liquid Trust, it should be here within 2 weeks and im wondering how that would work with me or how it has worked with others.

now my question is what would be the best for me for Classes/Work ( in very social environment with LOTS of females) / Outings.

im Lone wolf type, i dont like to make dumb jokes or be the clown or the center of attention.

Eastern european, medium tall, dark hair, early 20s.

very good with people once i know them just a bit, not very good with them when i don't.