Close

Stranger

Default What's the best for 40 and older women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is my first post and I've been reading alot about how well some mones work for attracting younger women. I would like to know what has worked on older women say 40 and up. I am looking for a boost with my wife of 18 years but, if it peeks other females interests while she's around thats fine. I would never stray but a little competition is ok.
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Dtech; 08-30-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Dtech View Post
    This is my first post and I've been reading alot about how well some mones work for attracting younger women. I would like to know what has worked on older women say 40 and up. I am looking for a boost with my wife of 18 years but, if it peeks other females interests while she's around thats fine. I would never stray but a little competition is ok.
    Thanks,
    Go get a bottle of Primal Instinct scented, it is scented with Ylang Ylang, i have noticed that it does induce a warm if not heated attraction type of interest from women, you could use one or two drops of this applied to your neck pulsepoints below the ears and down the jawbone creases, and when its fragrance aspect has dissipated it can be refreshed with a couple a sprays of Coolwater cologne.

You could also do well by ordering some Scent of Eros gel packets and every now and then use a whole one of these mixed with 2 drops of your Primal Instinct Ylang Ylang and apply it to the above mentioned application areas and also just slather the whole mix around the exposed areas of your neck and throat ect and once again you may refresh with a couple a sprays of Coolwater cologne whenever the original fragrance has dissipated.

Good luck and keep in touch cheers terry

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thanks,
    Just a quick note, but in my experience the most salient difference with age is the *amount* you want to use. The ol' sniffer gets a little duller as the years roll by. I've read countless reports of guys wearing a serious OD amount turning heads of older women.

I would read up on posts concerning relighting the fires of an ongoing relationship; 'nother game altogether.

Oh, plus one on the ylang ylang Primal. Nice stuff and subtle fragrance.

Best of Luck,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I had a lot of luck with Soe/Edge and also SoE/A7. I dated someone for quite a long time and she responded very well to both mixes.

Ditto what Bruce said about quantity. I could double the dosage of my "social" mix when I was around her.

Stranger

Default RE: 40 and over

Thanks everyone for the information. I will be ordering soon.

Thanks everyone for the information. I will be ordering soon.
    Good luck with your choices and feel free to report back on your progress or if you need any dosing or mixing tips, cheers

Stranger

Default RE: 40 and over.

Keeping my questions to one thread for now. What would everyone recommend to mix with my everyday cologne for work. I have a meeting with my bosses (all three levels) in about a week about a new position. Something that would instill cofidence. I am very confident when with my coworkers and the knowledge base in my area. I just get nervous when being the focus of attention in a room of 8 to 10 engineers, managers and the CEO.
    want to put in an order tonight so thanks,
    Any recommendations?

Keeping my questions to one thread for now. What would everyone recommend to mix with my everyday cologne for work. I have a meeting with my bosses (all three levels) in about a week about a new position. Something that would instill cofidence. I am very confident when with my coworkers and the knowledge base in my area. I just get nervous when being the focus of attention in a room of 8 to 10 engineers, managers and the CEO.
    want to put in an order tonight so thanks,
    Any recommendations?
    There is a good combo going here at L-S its Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros, this would be a good application with using one drop of A7 and five drops of Scent of Eros, and considering that SOE promotes a friendly fresh vibration this is a good choice to display at your meeting and just a small drop of A7 will give the perception of you being a dynamic man and this should give you the confidence to know that you have this applied and working for you to create a friendy and recpectfull aura .

I'd second that; You could try the SOE alone; more subtle; A7 is going to, well, more 'alpha' tize the mix.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Default Re 40 and older

I am ready to place my order there is so much I would like to order but, i am using a visa gift card that was given to me it is $100 and would like to use it here. I have Primal yy, SOE gels, what else should i try to get per this post. Oh yeh and i did the survey and got my 30% code. I would like to order everything in one shot.
    Thanks

I am ready to place my order there is so much I would like to order but, i am using a visa gift card that was given to me it is $100 and would like to use it here. I have Primal yy, SOE gels, what else should i try to get per this post. Oh yeh and i did the survey and got my 30% code. I would like to order everything in one shot.
    Thanks
    If i was ordering i certainly would be including some gel packets "The EDGE for Him" up to five uses can be obtained from one of these EDGE gel packets and after each application the packet can be resealed by turning the end over and securing with a paper clip this will keep the product fresh for weeks if necessary

Stranger

Currently have Primal yy, SOE gels box, Edge gels in cart come s to 81.80 with discount. Any other suggestions want to try and use the whole amount $100?
    Thanks

Currently have Primal yy, SOE gels box, Edge gels in cart come s to 81.80 with discount. Any other suggestions want to try and use the whole amount $100?
    Thanks
    You could try some Alter Ego gel packets, i usually get around three uses from one of these, although not a consistent product for me but it works great in hot weather especially when my body heat is up like when i am nearly ready to perspire then AE opens up shop and does produce some nice hits, however i would be inclined to spend up on getting some extra SOE gels in because they will last and you can never have enough of this great all round friendly formula because its certainly consistent and versatile

Stranger

Ordered today hopefully have it for the weekend. I will post results when I have some.

Thanks for the order and good luck!

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

I've used some Primal afew times with SOE not reactions from her so far. I have a wedding reception tonight and not sure what to try next. I have Primal yy, SOE gels, edge gels, Altr ego gels, any suggestion would be great.

IMHO Edge has the most sophisticated formula of all those. Are those the sandalwood fragrance?

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

It's whatever come in the small packets.
    Need an app for smart phones

Stranger

All that's on the package is edge for him.

NPA - straight.

I'm working the same age group and NPA gets their attention and gives results. Try dabs to your chest, behind the ears, on your chest, and to your pubic hair.

That is, unless she's on her period/PMSing. That would probably get you a negative reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehall View Post
    NPA - straight.

I'm working the same age group and NPA gets their attention and gives results. Try dabs to your chest, behind the ears, on your chest, and to your pubic hair.

That is, unless she's on her period/PMSing. That would probably get you a negative reaction.
    Good to see you again Whitehall, I have used your method with NPA and have been rewarded with some really good hits, yeah NPA certainly has the ability to plaster a great smile on my dial ha ha cheers

Thread Information