Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: NLP is a very powerful tool and technique

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Closest thing I\'ve come to Romance novels are some of Isabel Allende\'s books; which have romance along with the other stuff. She also wrote an interesting book \"Aphrodite\" which is about food as aphrodesiac.
    I\'m a wanna-be writer and participate in a writer\'s group, where we read and comment on each other\'s stuff. Made friends with a wanna-be Romance writer. My impression is that her imagination is a lot steamier than the stuff she writes. Most Romance publishers have strict guidelines about language, plot structure, characters, and the types of relationships portrayed.
    Anyway, CJ, would most women actually do the things they fantasize about. (I\'m sure most men would, and even some stuff they haven\'t thought of yet.)

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: a.k.a. ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ahh romance novels can be interesting sometimes and even useful in certain limited ways but they all seem over the top, it could be where women get all these ideas that guys should be this and should be that in life, refering back to the saying nice guys but wanting jerks, but hey the beaufiful thing with pheromones is that this balances up the playing field for nice guys so they can keep the jerks on their toes and that is a good thing for some people or something like that then you apply NLP and off you go anyone can become anything that they want in life, it is all very useful and then add advanced learning like speed reading and mind mapping and possibly hypnosis and off you go, and yes i do read romance novels and i read them very quickly and they are a nice read to.

**DONOTDELETE**

The nice guys and the jerks.
    Why do bitches go for the jerks?
    Relations of benefit. http://www.socionics.com/rel/bn.htm
    Wouldn’t you love to have her? http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/
    One of the things I have experienced in this type of relation is you naturally don’t supplicate. http://fastseduction.com/guide/01_The_Basic_Rules/alphamale.shtml
    You naturally are the first one to instigate things too. http://fastseduction.com/guide/01_The_Basic_Rules/3seconds.shtml

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will confess to knowing very little about NLP. However, I am aware of a common thread shared by Van Gogh and Edgar Allen Poe.

These gents were both ABSINTHE drinkers, as were many of their artistic and literary contemporaries.

\"The Green Fairie\" ( as absinthe was called then)is,I personally believe,capable of not only inspiring genius, but also empowering it\'s user to convert this inspiration to tangible art,whether that be a painting,a poem,or a novel.

But then I diverge.Seems this is a thread about NLP.

Perhaps too much Absinthe on my part.

Oh yeah,Oscar Wilde was another proponent of
    Absinthe.

Hell, I\'m feeling inspired. Maybe,..NO.. NOT MAYBE......I WILL START A NEW THREAD ABOUT COMBINING PHEROMONES WITH ABSINTHE!!

null

The previous post should have begun with a quote from Carlos from page one of this thread,in which he questions how periods of extreme creativity may arise during periods of intense emotional instability.

Please pardon my paraphrasing but I evidently haven\'t gotten the hang of including a quote in my posts.Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information