Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default How to use & FAQ

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I think better if Bruce make a good and detail Instruction about how to use Phero products, for each product or for general producta & also FAQ:
    1. When is better to apply phero?. after take a bath, before leaving home, few minutes before meet target, etc
    2. How much better for newbie and phero veterans. and four your man/woman, and middlem man/women, and for old man/woman
    3. What combo is common and suggested. and how much for each of them
    4. What is OD, how to avoid OD, and if we OD what need to do to reset it
    5. If we want to mix phero to parfum, how to do it, and how much to apply. and what kind of parfum better to use
    6. How if we want to stop phero effect ?
    7. What is the negative effect of using phero. for short time and long time.
    8. If we use phero, do we need to increase the amount if we use it for long time ? what if not ?
    9. Which phero is better for us (and how much):
    a. To target an old friend/ same office girl
    b. Just meet target
    c. Business relations (including M2M and W2W)

etc.

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

Enlightened One

Default Re: How to use & FAQ

TOm pheros cant really be stopped just like that just like if you are hot and sweaty i think you need to do quite a lot more research their is already quite a detailed FAQ included with any order so if you get the products go off that and any advice here on the forum as well. Experience is everything.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom,

all of your questions have been answered in previous posts over the past few months. buy a six pack and devote an evening to lots and lots of reading.

Hi all,
    It is true that all the info you need is scattered here and there around the forum, but it would be a fantastic resource to have it all located in one big fancy (easy to navigate) FAQ sheet. If anyone knows where I can get myself cloned, I will get right on the project. Actually, we are moving to the States (Eugene, OR) around June 1st. Other than sitting on a chair as opposed to the floor, the main thing I am looking forward to is getting some help with the biz!
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, I have been read the forum almost all pages, and it takes long time to read it.
    I think it is good if we can have few pages (structured by theme/subjects)
    and complete question and answers which usually people asking.
    If any other common question please add it.

Bruce, I have a good Idea: build a contest for all member, if they can build/give you a good and complete FAQ and answers, give some products to them as rewards. I think many people here are happy to do it.

thanks

Phero Enthusiast

I hope all phero member can help to post question here, so we can have complete and common question here. and later Bruce or somebody can add the answer for each question.

Thanks

Thread Information