Close

Stranger

Default I want to get him, so badly!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone!

There is a certain man that I am attempting to get. He has long eluded me. He sometimes will hug me or rub my shoulder. He has also pressed himself up against me from time to time. He is a major flirt! He is also the man of many womens' fantasies. I would like for him to notice me above the others. I have not had success with the following samples: The Edge, & Essence of Seduction (Perception). For those women (and Bruce, too!)that have had noticeable results with a combination, please suggest to me what you think I should use.

Thank you so much!

A little EOW might help. Be careful though.

Have you tried flirting back, or just asking him out for coffee or something?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Wink

Thanks, Bruce!

Yes, we have gone for coffee, and I do flirt back. I just have so much competition, I need to stand out. So, EOW is the way to go, huh? I will look into it immediately!

Or, you could could wear your pheromones and be a little coy, stand-offish. Let him know your interest but make him come after you. Create an air of mystery around yourself. Many popular guys like what they can't easily achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Or, you could could wear your pheromones and be a little coy, stand-offish. Let him know your interest but make him come after you. Create an air of mystery around yourself. Many popular guys like what they can't easily achieve.
    Yeah, that can work too; big with Japanese women. Depends on the guy. Sometimes you get more mileage by getting together in a coffee shop and asking the right questions.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information