Close

Stranger

Default No Response from Affilate Manager

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

On 06-26 I e-mailed tammy(at)love-scent.com after I signed up & I now realize I never got a response back so I never even started promoting.

I just e-mailed again about 30 minutes ago & we'll see if I get a response back this time.

Thank you

Michelle
    Last edited by belgareth; 08-18-2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Removed email link

Stranger

Hello, anyone around???

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    Hello, anyone around???

Michelle
    hi Michelle,

I'm only a moderator and have no authority to make any decisions. If I were you I would write to Bruse(at)love-scent.com.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    hi Michelle,

I'm only a moderator and have no authority to make any decisions. If I were you I would write to Bruse(at)love-scent.com.
    I don't use that email any more; too much spam. Now you can get me at bboyd(at) (rest is the same)

I think I saw a copy of that email. I'll check it out soon here.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Hi Bruce,

Ok, well that was the addy that came to me when I signed up, so perhaps you should change it?

Did you find my e-mail?

Someone e-mailed me & then I e-mailed him/her back & forwarded the month old e-mail & got no response again, but I'm not sure if that's b/c they got it after the office closed for the wknd.

Thanks

Michelle

You can email me about regular affiliate issues. You were reporting a technical problem with the site if I'm not mistaken and that got sent to Gary who's our techie website guy. If you still aren't getting answers write me; bboyd(at)love-etc etc.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    You can email me about regular affiliate issues. You were reporting a technical problem with the site if I'm not mistaken and that got sent to Gary who's our techie website guy. If you still aren't getting answers write me; bboyd(at)love-etc etc.

B
    No, never had any technical issues, only questions re: the affiliate program.

E-mailed you.

Michelle

Thread Information