Close

Thread: False Guarantee

**DONOTDELETE**

Default False Guarantee

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Bruce, how good is the money back guarantee that your site claims to give? I really want to try something, but i\'ve heard from a few people that love-scent doesnt live up to their money back policy. I know your gonna say that the money back guarantee is in effect, but seriously, if i order and its not the thing for me will i have any trouble at all getting my money back. And if not how do you guys refund it(in what form). I\'m just asking because i\'ve heard of people having to go through some real BULLS**T to get it back and then it takes months before they even get their refund. i would really just like to know. something of this nature of course if it works people will keep buying like myself, but if it doesnt i dont want to go through hell just to recieve my money back. let us all know whats up? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: False Guarantee

it will look bias if bruce answers this question so i guess the forum members have to answer this question for laser. one thing i can say is that bruce is true to his word. and if there\'s any hassle you\'re gonna go through with this website, i believe it\'s nothing bruce wanted to happen but he\'ll be most glad to help you solve your problem even if you have to refund the product or exchange for anything else. how do i guarantee? because one time bruce gave out some free SPMO\'s just because one of the products called Attraction decreased the amount of pheromones in it but in bruce\'s website, it still showed the old amount of pheros. it wasn\'t really bruce\'s fault but he still gave away some freebies because of this and i\'m one of the lucky ones.

Also, bruce also doesn\'t suggest anyone buying pheromones just to make money. In fact sometime before, he adviced a young teenager NOT to buy pheromones yet because he is too young and producing enough pheros to attract girls. So in other words, bruce is one of the most trustable businessman in e-business. And one more good thing is that you won\'t have to go through the hassles of getting transfered to so many departments just to make your complaint. Bruce takes care of it himself rightaway. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm.. I\'d be really curious to know who has been claiming this...how many people do you know buy pheromones and admit it?

FWIW I\'ve had nothing but positive interactions and good service. Of course, I\'ve never had to return anything \'cause I\'m satisfied with the products I have received. While I have no question that Bruce would live up to his guarantee, the bottom line is the products work for me, so I never have to return them.

I remember that Bruce recently re-sent an order of SOE to Watcher at no additional charge, even though the package was taken by customs, which was not Bruce\'s fault. Watcher, did I get that story straight?

Finally, at the risk of being rude, the tone of your letter suggests that attitude, rather than pheromone signature, might be the first thing you want to alter if you\'re looking for hits.

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: Sympatible ]

From my personal dealings with Bruce, I can vouch for his integrity and sense of customer service. He\'s bent over backwards to give a square deal to me and to others.

While a degree of commercial skeptism is healthy, in this case, it is not needed.

I feel Bruce is one of the most honest,decent guys around. I never had to ask from my money back but I have traded in on order for another product. Never had a problem with his business, I even got a free \"Intimate Research\" Cologne in a contest he had. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Only Bruce so far has been able to satisfy customers by his more than occassional freebies. No one else does that which proves that he is not just after the money. Credibility is his game. Actually i\'m not gonna be surprised if bruce doesn\'t post to this thread because the question is kinda insulting. But see for yourself Laser, you\'ll see how good a man he is.

**DONOTDELETE**

Don\'t worry man,

I was sceptically curious before my first order too. The stuff will work. Women won\'t suddenly throw themselves at you, but snobby nose-in-air attitudes will drop and closer more flirty behavior will rise.

Enlightened One

Yeah thats right when the shipment i ordered through was swiped by customs here in oz (dont know why have been recieveing the stuff for the last 2 years from bruce and it gets through everytime and they have been opened looked at and resealed) i seem to think it was a customs agent with sticky fingers.
    Anyway the current order i have hasnt arrived yet but it could be the Delightfully intimate herbal stuff that was included as a freebie so ill wait to next week to see. But bruce has many times refunded or sent replacement products to customers no problems there (because if you dont like it or it doesnt work you can send it back bruce will check it and sell it under the returned products page in the forumclub *although that particular area and perfect 10 and the new experimental stuff have no money back guraeentee but bruce explains because of the cost or experimental nature it is only recommened for experienced users who know that the stuff works for them and take the risks of thier own accord* lasertalk order from the site and if you dont like send it back for a refund and if bruce doesnt refund youre money then start telling us here on the forum simple enough (although this wont happen) you could always leave pheros alone completley or go to another site

Hi,
    Thanks for all the kind remarks. Being generous with refunds, reships, replacements and freebies has proven to be sucha a valuable marketing tool, that I can hardly take it as a character strength anymore. A better assessment might be how I treat my wife and kids. I guess I am OK there too.

Re, the refunds: I am pretty good about them. It would be foolish to do otherwise. A couple of situations where trouble arrises is when a new customer piles up our entire line up of products from A to Z and then a month later bang...they all come back, and new orders for more are still coming in. At Target in the States if you don\'t mind waiting in a long line, you can pretty much try out one brand after another, returning them all and remain a customer in good standing. I would never refuse to refund money. Like I said, that would be very foolish, but I have been known on a couple of occassions to write an e-mail and say something to the effect of \"please stop buying stuff from us.\" That has resulted in some trouble once. Maybe that was the person who said we don\'t live up to our guarantee.
    Occassionally, somebody demands their money back while refusing to send back the bottle. That has been a problem a couple of times.
    Probalby the main source of friction is when we ship a package and it takes a long time to arrive. That is a major drain on customer service resources all around, and the reason many companies won\'t use the post office at all. I don\'t even want to go into the details, but it gets a lot of unecessary angry demands for money back from otherwise potentially good customers. It\'s such a waste really.
    I could go on and on spilling my guts about refunds, but for your purposes, Lasertallk, I can say with a great degree of certainty that you don\'t need to worry. If, for example, you buy 1 or 2 products, try them out for a few weeks and then send them back with a note that you honestly don\'t notice anything different, you will get your money back promptly and you will find any communications on the subject from me to very \"cheerful\" as the old return-policy claim goes.
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce,

I have been buying products of Love-Scent for almost three years and did not return not a single one, my question is, if there is someone who returns a merchandise how quick do you give his/her money back? Just curious.

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce, I still think you should make UPS your standard shipper. They\'re a lot more reliable, not much more expensive, and customers can track their order on the net. You won\'t have as many angry customers, since they know which city their package is in every minute till it arrives at their door.

Phero Enthusiast

welp, dunno about returns, but hes quick to reply to order changes and other general inquiry E-mails, and he had no problem swapping one product for another after being shipped to me once.

As for the money back thing, im willing to bet it wasen\'t love scent they bought from.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, thanks guys for the info. i was just really wondering about it. it seems Bruce is the man so I\'ll take my chances with him. thanks again fellas for giving a good word about the site. it really helped in my decision to purchase in the future. also, this forum is great for information too. every possible question i might have is answered somewhere on here. Bruce, this forum was a genius idea, dogg. thanks again fellas.

**DONOTDELETE**

Using UPS would suck for me, since I live in the middle of the ocean. Shipping is usually murder, unless I can get it through USPS.

Thread Information