Close

Default Birthday Discounts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just had an idea.

How about giving forum members a special discount IF they place an order on their birthday?

I am not sure how it would work out though. I really do not want to post my birthday on here and make it public, but I could Email it to Bruce so he can keep it in the records. (Need an Email address though)

This is just an idea I had because my birthday is coming up soon.

So, what do you think?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I just had an idea.

How about giving forum members a special discount IF they place an order on their birthday?

I am not sure how it would work out though. I really do not want to post my birthday on here and make it public, but I could Email it to Bruce so he can keep it in the records. (Need an Email address though)

This is just an idea I had because my birthday is coming up soon.

So, what do you think?
    Great idea is what i think Arrow you are a genius.

My birthday is shared with an American musician by the name of Elvis Presely and the local radio stations replay many of his recordings on this day.

This means that i will have to wait over six months for my birthday discount, therefore maby you can ask Bruce seeing that it will only be a once a year forum member celebration he may consider making it a super discount
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Your birthday is recorded in the forum database. I think you can mark it private or public, but I get an email from the forum wishing me a happy birthday every year. We could have a deal, where all you have to do is forward that "happy birthday" email over to Tammy and get a free present; like a dozen gel packets or something; no purchase necessary. Or it could be a special discount. Something like that? In fact, we should be able to set it up so that all that info is imbedded in the happy birthday email, so folks would be alerted to the deal.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Sure Bruce, However you want to do it. Your idea sounds good.

However, I will have to wait another year. My birthday just came and went.

I did just order 30 gel packs though. They should be arriving anyday now (hopefully tomorrow).

Thread Information