Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Mini Master and Mini Mistresses half price

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Greetings Love Scent Shoppers!

Hump day is here already, and that means Wacky Wednesday at Love-Scent.com. This week we are announcing two new products, mini-size Master and mini-size Mistress pheromone colognes! These are a very small size of a very popular pheromone product and at half price should be a very very compelling offer for the newbies among you.

The regular price is $9.95, already very cheap for an advance formula product like this, but today, YIKES, only $4.95!!!!!!!

Check it out!

Men's version (Master)
    http://love-scent.com/master-mini-size-p-189.html

Women's version (Mistress)
    http://love-scent.com/mistress-mini-size-p-190.html

Thanks for Shopping with Love-Scent.com

Best Regards,
    Bruce
    Love-Scent.com
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Greetings Love Scent Shoppers!

Hump day is here already, and that means Wacky Wednesday at Love-Scent.com. This week we are announcing two new products, mini-size Master and mini-size Mistress pheromone colognes! These are a very small size of a very popular pheromone product and at half price should be a very very compelling offer for the newbies among you.

The regular price is $9.95, already very cheap for an advance formula product like this, but today, YIKES, only $4.95!!!!!!!

Check it out!

Men's version (Master)
    http://love-scent.com/master-mini-size-p-189.html

Women's version (Mistress)
    http://love-scent.com/mistress-mini-size-p-190.html

Thanks for Shopping with Love-Scent.com

Best Regards,
    Bruce
    Love-Scent.com
    Thanks!! As soon as my sample arrives, I'll try it out and report my results..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

I just ordered 2 bottles. I will report my results when they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I just ordered 2 bottles. I will report my results when they arrive.
    For some reason the site wouldn't let me order two bottles. When I added it to my cart it said two. When I went to checkout it only said I ordered one. I just placed a order for another bottle so I now will have two bottles.

Let us know your experiment results.

I was looking online last night and I found the Master/Mistress website. By the way, LS has way better prices than they do.

It suggests that you use a few swipes under the nose. It also said that it could be used on the pulse points.

This sounds like some really good stuff! I can't wait to get my order in the mail.

Bruce

I just checked my E-mail and I saw an E-mail from LS about my recent order. I ordered 2 bottles of Master, but in the E-mail it says the quantity was only 1, and I was still charged $9.90.

Does this mean I will only be getting 1 bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    For some reason the site wouldn't let me order two bottles. When I added it to my cart it said two. When I went to checkout it only said I ordered one. I just placed a order for another bottle so I now will have two bottles.
    Did you happen to use the new PayPal express checkout?

Regular PayPal?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Bruce

I just checked my E-mail and I saw an E-mail from LS about my recent order. I ordered 2 bottles of Master, but in the E-mail it says the quantity was only 1, and I was still charged $9.90.

Does this mean I will only be getting 1 bottle?
    We just made some changes with our payment modules. Did you use PayPal? PayPal xpress checkout?

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I used my debit card like I always do.

Hi Arrow,

Looks like you ordered 2 to me. This is from the order email we got:

2 x Master Mini Size () = $9.90

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Ok, thank you Bruce! I just wanted to make sure.

We ran out already! Tammy is trying to get some more.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

So the people that placed orders yesterday did all those orders get filled? Thanks..

Yeah, those all got sent today I think. Tammy went home sick today. I think she intended to "out of stock" it, but I noticed it is still online. I just wrote her about that. I'm pretty sure all yesterday's orders went out today though. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the orders, btw
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Yeah, those all got sent today I think. Tammy went home sick today. I think she intended to "out of stock" it, but I noticed it is still online. I just wrote her about that. I'm pretty sure all yesterday's orders went out today though. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the orders, btw
    B
    Thanks. Hope Tammy feels better hope it's nothing serious..

Wow!

Can't wait to try this product. I have read some good reviews.
    Last edited by Arrow; 08-12-2011 at 05:59 AM.

I just picked up my Master bottles from the post office. These bottles are very small.

I did a few swipes under my nose and it has a really nice, pleasant scent to it. I can tell it has elevated my mood a bit.

It is still early for me though. I just woke up not too long ago and I have not had a shower yet. Just wait until I shower and freshen up a bit, I will report back later.

EDIT - Ok so I am editing my post already. This scent is fantastic! It can be a little strong when you first apply it, but just wait a little while BOY OH BOY, this stuff smells NICE!!

Can't wait to try this one out after a nice clean shower.
    Last edited by Arrow; 08-13-2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: this stuff smells great

I just picked up my Master bottles from the post office. These bottles are very small.

I did a few swipes under my nose and it has a really nice, pleasant scent to it. I can tell it has elevated my mood a bit.

It is still early for me though. I just woke up not too long ago and I have not had a shower yet. Just wait until I shower and freshen up a bit, I will report back later.

EDIT - Ok so I am editing my post already. This scent is fantastic! It can be a little strong when you first apply it, but just wait a little while BOY OH BOY, this stuff smells NICE!!

Can't wait to try this one out after a nice clean shower.
    I recieved my samples as well has a very good scent. I put a few swipes under my nose I needed that mood elevation. Lawnmower engine blew up and had a flat tire on my car today lol. Can't wait to add this to my A-7/SOE or TE/SOE combo. One question? How long does Master last before it has to be applied again. Thanks..
    Last edited by ontimenow; 08-13-2011 at 02:47 PM.

One question? How long does Master last before it has to be applied again. Thanks..
    The directions say that it can be applied 2 or 3 times a day.
    So it can be applied every 8 or 12 hours.

That's all I know. I am still testing this stuff out.

Bruce

I recieved my 2 sample bottles in the mail yesterday. The bottles are very small and I have noticed that if I am not careful, alot of it will pour out of the roller ball tip. I have already used up one bottle.

I am saving the other bottle for when I am around my lady friend.

But please do let us know when more sample bottles are available. I'm sure I will buy the large bottle soon. But right now for me, the price of the sample bottles is fine.

Thanks for introducing us to this product

It was my understanding, after reading the descriptions a while back, that these are more "self effect" pheromone products (sorta like the way Realm is), which is why you apply them under your own nose. In fact I think the men's version had cops in it IIR.

I'm also going to assume that the guys here ordered the men's version, and the gals ordered the women's version, so if anyone did a switcheroo please mention it in your reviews.

I picked up a bottle of the Master phero product as an experiment some time ago, but as it seems I don't get any "self effects"from phero products it didn't seem to do anything for me phero-wise (fragrance wise is different, but I don't recall my opinion on that...). May have to see where I buried my bottle and give it another test. This past year has been such a downer I've hardly done a thing with pheromones or even fragrances in general...

Let's hear some opinions on the product.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

The directions say that it can be applied 2 or 3 times a day.
    So it can be applied every 8 or 12 hours.

That's all I know. I am still testing this stuff out.
    Thanks can't believe i overlooked the directions lol.

Bruce

I recieved my 2 sample bottles in the mail yesterday. The bottles are very small and I have noticed that if I am not careful, alot of it will pour out of the roller ball tip. I have already used up one bottle.

I am saving the other bottle for when I am around my lady friend.

But please do let us know when more sample bottles are available. I'm sure I will buy the large bottle soon. But right now for me, the price of the sample bottles is fine.

Thanks for introducing us to this product
    I didn't have that problem with my roller. So far so good on this end. How do you like this product? Take care.

I didn't have that problem with my roller. So far so good on this end. How do you like this product? Take care.
    I am thinking maybe it was just that particular bottle, the other bottle seems to do fine.

I love this product! The smell is fantastic and the reactions so far have been great! I may just go ahead and splurge and get the large bottle with my next order. That's how much I like it!

I did a few swipes under my nose and also a swipe on each pulse point on both sides of my neck. I went out to a local bar to meet up with a friend. Anyway, I went and sat down at the bar...The lady standing behind me must have got a good whiff of the Master because she kept looking over at me. She's mid 40's and pretty, but she's married...she's still a very nice lady to talk to though. She came over and started talking to me and it seemed like she was in a trance. She kept inching closer and closer to me, and she was the one initiating the conversation. I believe this was a massive DIHL from this nice lady.

My bottles have the same problem with the roller. The scent is great but dont last that much, still testing.....

We have ordered more. Tammy says they are due in on the 25th of this month. I will report the roller ball issue. Aside from the leakage issue, how many uses per bottle would you say there is?

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

We have ordered more. Tammy says they are due in on the 25th of this month. I will report the roller ball issue. Aside from the leakage issue, how many uses per bottle would you say there is?
    Still testing.

I just started my second bottle yesterday, so I only got 1 use out of it so far. I will keep you posted.

I did notice that it said orders for sample bottles would be shipped on the 25th, so I went ahead and ordered 5 more bottles.

I'm still testing it's hard to say how many used there is per bottle. I've been using it twice a day since I recieved my bottle. I still have a lot left.

I am thinking maybe it was just that particular bottle, the other bottle seems to do fine.

I love this product! The smell is fantastic and the reactions so far have been great! I may just go ahead and splurge and get the large bottle with my next order. That's how much I like it!

I did a few swipes under my nose and also a swipe on each pulse point on both sides of my neck. I went out to a local bar to meet up with a friend. Anyway, I went and sat down at the bar...The lady standing behind me must have got a good whiff of the Master because she kept looking over at me. She's mid 40's and pretty, but she's married...she's still a very nice lady to talk to though. She came over and started talking to me and it seemed like she was in a trance. She kept inching closer and closer to me, and she was the one initiating the conversation. I believe this was a massive DIHL from this nice lady.
    I've noticed the trance type state as well with women when wearing this product. I'll also try the pulse points to see how that goes. I added this to my A7/SOE combo this morning. A lot of touching durning my conversations with women this morning. As far as self effects I do notice I'm in a better mood almost borderline arrogant lol...

I've noticed the trance type state as well with women when wearing this product. I'll also try the pulse points to see how that goes. I added this to my A7/SOE combo this morning. A lot of touching durning my conversations with women this morning. As far as self effects I do notice I'm in a better mood almost borderline arrogant lol...
    How much A7 and SOE did you use?

Watch the arrogant mood, that's a major turn off to the ladies.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information