Close

Thread: PI Ylang Ylang

Default PI Ylang Ylang

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am interested in buying some PI ylang ylang. I looked it up, but I do not see any reviews. I have read good things about it though.

I was just wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share their experiences with this stuff. How did it make you feel? How did others (females) react to it?

I LOVE this stuff. It's not a normal cologne, but it REALLY picks up my mood. Check out the info in the Wiki on ylang ylang

Uses

The essential oil of ylang-ylang is used in aromatherapy. It is believed to relieve high blood pressure, normalize sebum secretion for skin problems, and is considered to be an aphrodisiac.[citation needed] According to Margaret Mead, it was used as such by South Pacific natives such as the Samoan Islands where she did much of her research. The oil from ylang-ylang is widely used in perfumery for oriental or floral themed perfumes (like Chanel No. 5). Ylang-ylang blends well with most floral, fruit and wood smells.
    In Indonesia, ylang-ylang flowers are spread on the bed of newlywed couples. In the Philippines, its flowers, together with the flowers of the sampaguita, are strung into a necklace (lei) and worn by women and used to adorn religious images.
    Ylang-ylang's essential oil makes up 29% of the Comoros' annual export (1998).
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I am interested in buying some PI ylang ylang. I looked it up, but I do not see any reviews. I have read good things about it though.

I was just wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share their experiences with this stuff. How did it make you feel? How did others (females) react to it?
    Ive been using PI yy for several years after ordering two bottles from this site, usually when i am in a hurry and im looking for a fast no fuss daytime application without cologne then its one drop from the dropper bottle divided and spread down jaw crease starting from bottom of ear lobe level.

Its a masculine tantilising fresh and uplifting vibe and it does not attract the obvious attention of every woman within its reach but oh my goodness when it does catch the attention of a female it catches them good and places them in the palm of your hand.

My advise, when you apply PI yy be prepared because the chance of obtaining some very real action is always on the cards
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thanks guys!

I only have one target that I have been aiming for. I'm not the kind of guy who looks for lots of targets. One is just fine for me, especially her, she is really amazing to me.

I think PI ylang ylang will be a good thing to buy. I know she already loves the smell of ylang ylang.

Thanks again!
    And thanks to LS for having such great products and such great service.

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    My advise, when you apply PI yy be prepared because the chance of obtaining some very real action is always on the cards
    By the way, Terry, I like the sound of that!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    By the way, Terry, I like the sound of that!
    Sure thing my friend let us know how the PI is working out for you if you proceed down this avenue cheers
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I used to use ylang ylang when I lived in Japan back before there even was an ylang ylang Primal. It's good for mood I find. And it's good for stealth mode where you don't want to smell like cologne.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

Wink Pi

What age of woman does it attract? What races?

HM

It's kind of a "wide spectrum" product you could say. The ylang ylang is subtle; mood raiser.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information