Close

Default Pheromone Signature??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have read several posts about one's own pheromone signature. I read that using mones around people you know and are familier with is not a good idea because they might be used to your pheromone signature. I also read that other people may notice that you are wearing mones. And I also read that changing mones (wearing different products) can confuse a person about your pheromone signature.

I have used mones around people that I am VERY familar with, and noone has ever suspected that I am wearing mones (at least not to my knowledge).

How is it any different from using different colognes? How is it any different from using Cool water one day and then using Drakkar the next?

I like to use a variety of products around my targets. And I will continue to do so. I do not really see how a person can tell you are wearing mones unless you tell them. they may suspect it, but they won't really know for sure.

Is this "pheromone signature" really that big of a deal?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I have read several posts about one's own pheromone signature. I read that using mones around people you know and are familier with is not a good idea because they might be used to your pheromone signature. I also read that other people may notice that you are wearing mones. And I also read that changing mones (wearing different products) can confuse a person about your pheromone signature.

I have used mones around people that I am VERY familar with, and noone has ever suspected that I am wearing mones (at least not to my knowledge).

How is it any different from using different colognes? How is it any different from using Cool water one day and then using Drakkar the next?

I like to use a variety of products around my targets. And I will continue to do so. I do not really see how a person can tell you are wearing mones unless you tell them. they may suspect it, but they won't really know for sure.

Is this "pheromone signature" really that big of a deal?
    Those that know you may feel a more alpha presence eminating from you than what they previously detected but the recognition levels will not be on a level where the thought of pheromones will be thought of or recognised, although by continued contact with you over a period of time they may start to classify you as a higher status individual.

I also wear a different pheromone product or mix every day and those that know me do not react in a nagative way except sometimes my mix may contain a pheromone that they react to by continual talking and just rambling on about nothing or maby they will start confiding in me ect . . . . it is certainly very noticable when a target reacts to your pheromone influence and opens up in a very bright and excited manner, this applies to strangers as well as friends..... some folks will feel softened towards you and others may feel a lot of respect it is always different and certainly exciting for the wearer to see pheromones in action
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry. That is how I feel also.

I use a variety of products because I like to keep people on their toes, it keeps them guessing.

I don't want a female to think that they have me all figured out. I want a female to feel a variety of ways about my presence, never really able to pin me down and peg me if you know what I mean. Because that is really who I am.

When I wear SOE, my presence is very soft and friendly. When I wear Edge, my presence has a bit more of a manly feel to it.

I got to keep them guessing.

I'm a mystery man!

Thank you Terry. That is how I feel also.

I use a variety of products because I like to keep people on their toes, it keeps them guessing.

I don't want a female to think that they have me all figured out. I want a female to feel a variety of ways about my presence, never really able to pin me down and peg me if you know what I mean. Because that is really who I am.

When I wear SOE, my presence is very soft and friendly. When I wear Edge, my presence has a bit more of a manly feel to it.

I got to keep them guessing.

I'm a mystery man!
    I agree Arrow the last thing we need is to be female tagged baged labeled stamped and bundled off to a compartment in the isolation ward of her mind ha ha yes keep them guessing keep them on their toes, sure thing like you they will not be figuring me out any time soon i haven't even managed to work out a suitable label for myself and probably never will because just like you and the universe i am in a continual state of change so let us continue to delight the senses of the fairer sex with our great and ever expanding dynamics he he

Right on Terry!

Stranger

Default question about NPA

i hear you should put npa on your neck or on your clothes heard you have to learn the right dosage anyone had a really hard time using this product but learned tricks to get it to work after you got use to it help please??
    I'm very new to pheromones but anyone could explain in detail would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah665 View Post
    i hear you should put npa on your neck or on your clothes heard you have to learn the right dosage anyone had a really hard time using this product but learned tricks to get it to work after you got use to it help please??
    I'm very new to pheromones but anyone could explain in detail would be awesome.
    Hi Sarah, concerning NPA it is a concentrated product and it is designed to be used diluted at a ratio of 1 dr NPA to 5 drops of cologne/edp.

Some users prefere to apply one or two small dabs of the product.

However i like to mix it with cologne or edp because it works to spread the application over a larger area than what a drop or a dab could cover and a larger coverage area works for superior diffusion of the product.

I prefere to use NPA cologne mix on all pulsepoints because i feel that good body heat also helps in diffusing a pheromone application in a superior manner.

For thos wishing to use NPA as a clothing application this would be ok because it is colourless.

When deciding to mix NPA it is advised to start out making only small mix batches until one becomes experienced because the product could well be wasted on non productive mixes.

Ok as an example say use 10 drops NPA + 50 drops cologne/edp that is roughly 10 sprays of cologne/edp, and start out using one small spray of the mix with the possability of working up to an average of 4 sprays ect.

Ok i hope others can also chime in with their mix recipes, cheers

Chikara and The Edge are two great products that you can use by themselves with no cover scent, as long as you use them in moderation. I am only familiar with the gel packs though.

I have found out that if you mix the two products WOWZERS! it produces a completely NEW scent.

Chikara and The Edge are two great products that you can use by themselves with no cover scent, as long as you use them in moderation. I am only familiar with the gel packs though.

I have found out that if you mix the two products WOWZERS! it produces a completely NEW scent.
    Heads up on this tip Arrow i haven't used Chikara for a couple a years, i prefer the gels so it will be some Edge gels and Chikara for my next order.

The womans Edge gels also have a really nice attractive scent i have noticed . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Heads up on this tip Arrow i haven't used Chikara for a couple a years, i prefer the gels so it will be some Edge gels and Chikara for my next order.

The womans Edge gels also have a really nice attractive scent i have noticed . . . .
    I experimented with one full pack of each product (two full packs). The scent was strong and lasted for a long, long time. Longer than 4 hours.

A mix of The Edge and Chikara gels (even parts), when used in moderation, can be very interesting

Thread Information