Close

Thread: college mixes

Stranger

Exclamation college mixes

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys i'll be starting college soon and i wanted to get some mones what would yall recommend
    im looking for something that will help build attraction/grab attention from females ages 18-22

info:
    african american
    5'8
    muscular build
    165lbs

btw i have tried the edge and i barely got any results from it so i want to try something different (im currently interested in a1 any info on this product)

any ideas???????

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDocta View Post
    hey guys i'll be starting college soon and i wanted to get some mones what would yall recommend
    im looking for something that will help build attraction/grab attention from females ages 18-22

info:
    african american
    5'8
    muscular build
    165lbs

btw i have tried the edge and i barely got any results from it so i want to try something different (im currently interested in a1 any info on this product)

any ideas???????
    For using during the day I would following mones give a try: Chikara, SoE, AE, A1 and already you have tried - Edge.

As all mones mentioned above are good standalones I would try each mone by itself to see how it works for you. I recommend to begin with small amounts (1 drop, 1 spray.....) Just with your age and the age group you want to attract is less more. And too much mones will push you quickly into OD.

How much Edge do you have used with one application?

Good luck

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

info:
    african american
    5'8
    muscular build
    165lbs

any ideas???????
    Yeah Androstadienone can be useful in as much as it does cause some females to experience a feeling of relaxed calm and trust to some degree, it can project a feeling of calm for females during the moody depressed time of their monthly cycle and therefore it is used in pheromone mixes and added into some pheromone products designed for men to wear, some womens products also have A1 added into their formulations.

When using A1 as a standalone pheromone it can be noticed that it will not have an effect on a certain percentage of females thus it is not generally worn alone as an attraction pheromone, i find that it certainly does enhance the attraction effects of other pheromones when it is combined into formulations with them, ie it can work well with say a combination of Estratetraenone, Alpha and Beta Androstenols and some MethoxyEstratetraenone.

I have noticed that one or two drops of A1 depending upon its concentration can work well with some Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros in a mix when the ratios of the pheromones are balanced to suit the wearer

Primal Instinct and NPA are other Androstenone heavy products that can can take advantage of the addition of A1 added into a mix.

I do not feel it absolutely imperritive that i add A1 into most of my personal mixes as i do not consider that it invokes a major attraction influence to warrant its cost, although it can at times cause a nice uplift in the spirits of the occasional female that it touches.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    For using during the day I would following mones give a try: Chikara, SoE, AE, A1 and already you have tried - Edge.

As all mones mentioned above are good standalones I would try each mone by itself to see how it works for you. I recommend to begin with small amounts (1 drop, 1 spray.....) Just with your age and the age group you want to attract is less more. And too much mones will push you quickly into OD.

How much Edge do you have used with one application?

Good luck

for edge i unscrew the top place my index finger on the opening turn it upside down,and then back up; then i rub the remaining liquid on my finger on to my pulse points on neck

i normally do this twice so i believe 2 dabs is my dosage

prior to this method i did try the spray and went up to at least 8 sprays with no results, so i started the dabbing method; and i do remember reading somewhere that the spray head is inconsistent and the dabbing method is more precise, am i right?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Yeah Androstadienone can be useful in as much as it does cause some females to experience a feeling of relaxed calm and trust to some degree, it can project a feeling of calm for females during the moody depressed time of their monthly cycle and therefore it is used in pheromone mixes and added into some pheromone products designed for men to wear, some womens products also have A1 added into their formulations.

When using A1 as a standalone pheromone it can be noticed that it will not have an effect on a certain percentage of females thus it is not generally worn alone as an attraction pheromone, i find that it certainly does enhance the attraction effects of other pheromones when it is combined into formulations with them, ie it can work well with say a combination of Estratetraenone, Alpha and Beta Androstenols and some MethoxyEstratetraenone.

I have noticed that one or two drops of A1 depending upon its concentration can work well with some Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros in a mix when the ratios of the pheromones are balanced to suit the wearer

Primal Instinct and NPA are other Androstenone heavy products that can can take advantage of the addition of A1 added into a mix.

I do not feel it absolutely imperritive that i add A1 into most of my personal mixes as i do not consider that it invokes a major attraction influence to warrant its cost, although it can at times cause a nice uplift in the spirits of the occasional female that it touches.

thank you for this information so which products do you recommend?

thank you for this information so which products do you recommend?
    My favourite Love - Scent products are Alpha 7 unscented, Primal Instinct ylang ylang, Scent of Eros gel packets, and Edge gel packets.

I gotta find my bottle of ylang ylang Primal. Good stuff.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I gotta get me some of that PI ylang ylang.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I gotta get me some of that PI ylang ylang.
    I think you will be happy with it, sometimes i give it a run for several days in a row for a normal day wear application at one drop divided and spread below my ear pulsepoints and this gives me a general variety of good target responses, and when i am preparing for some prowling or nocturnal action i just up the application to 2 drops . . . . once in awhile i may enhance it with a couple sprays of Coolwater cologne just for a change and its all good.

Get a bottle of Chikara scented. Put on one spray before class starts, and you'll be all set. Two sprays for parties or other places where the women will be drinking a lot.

I also like to spray it on my hand then rub it onto a jacket or article of clothing that doesn't get washed as often as a shirt or pants, as the scent seems to last for a week or two (or longer!) with just one spray.

Thread Information