Close

Stranger

Default Got my sample packets, here are the results.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Currently I have three sample packets: Alter Ego, The Edge, and Perception.

Last night, I tried Alter Ego. The scent was really strange, to me. It was strong, but I don't generally wear perfume, so it would smell stronger to me than to people who actually do wear perfume.

Anyway, I started with half a packet, then waiting maybe a half hour. I was with my husband and one of my best friends. Both of them noticed the scent, but neither seemed to respond any differently. So I used the rest of the packet. After about an hour, I still didn't see any difference in behavior. I'm thinking maybe Alter Ego isn't suited for people who know you well? I literally have no idea. Both of them knew that I was wearing pheromones.

So far, the only pheromone product that I've observed to have clear effects is SOE. I'll be testing the other two packets when I get the chance.

/<3

It is best if people do not know that you are wearing pheromones so you can look for unbiased reactions from them.

Mones have less effect on people who know you well as they already know your pheromone signature & so they don't expect any changes from you.

It may depend on where you applied the mones - neck, wrists, etc. & also how close you got to others so they can inhale the mones. Half a gel pack is normally all that is necessary - maybe re-applied some hours later.

Many users get +ve reactions from one product and none from another so trial & error is best.

Mones can be combined to increase effectiveness e.g. a few dabs of each - Alter Ego & SOE.

Stranger

Thanks for the advice, but my main target for mones is my husband, so keeping it a secret is pretty much impossible. Even moreso because I don't normally wear perfume.

I just tried to put on half a packet of Perception, but the whole thing came out at once. I have kind of a headache, but I'm hoping it'll wear off in an hour or two.

We're going to a friend's house tonight. No one there will know I'm wearing pheromones except for my husband. I'll post the results when we get home.

Stranger

I got the same sample packets like you.
    I tried the EDGE and it was attracting really handsome model-quality white guys in their late 20s (even ones that were married)!

I'd buy the Edge for Her but it's not for sale on Love-scent, only in gel pack form.

Sweetboa,

There are a bunch of different Edge for women products. I guess we only have the vanilla scented in gel packets, but we have the unscented, the Edge Delice and Edge Essentials in bottles.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Thanks for the advice, but my main target for mones is my husband, so keeping it a secret is pretty much impossible. Even moreso because I don't normally wear perfume.

I just tried to put on half a packet of Perception, but the whole thing came out at once. I have kind of a headache, but I'm hoping it'll wear off in an hour or two.

We're going to a friend's house tonight. No one there will know I'm wearing pheromones except for my husband. I'll post the results when we get home.
    Any results? It's not so much that any particular product is effective or not effective on people you know; IMHO it is always going to be difficult getting a head-turner effect on someone you know. It just doesn't work that way. People you have never met, will form their entire opinion of you based on a quick sniff and glance.

This isn't to say that pheromones are of no value on your spouse. As I have oft written, they can be very very helpful in turning up the voltage in the bedroom, but it sort of follows the normal romantic behavior pattern that has already been established, if that makes any sense.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Sweetboa,

There are a bunch of different Edge for women products. I guess we only have the vanilla scented in gel packets, but we have the unscented, the Edge Delice and Edge Essentials in bottles.
    OHHH they're the same thing? Glad to know.
    I wasn't sure of "THE Edge" and "Edge" was the same.

The Edge and Edge are the same. Except for Edge Trust they all have the same pheromone profile. The only thing different is the fragrance, concentration, carrier etc. Basically you get that same "Edge" :-)

Anyone tried the Edge Delice, by the way?

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Well, nothing has worked so far. Perception gave me a nol-headache, and had nol effects, but nothing else.

I'm trying to get a sexual response from my husband. Even when we're out, if he's thinking dirty, he'll let me know. So far, nothing.

I just have the packet of Edge left, and I don't know whether to use less or more than half the packet as an application. Since neither of the other two had much of an effect, I'm sort of at a loss for how to apply this packet.

I'm 17, so I assume I should use less than normal. Any suggestion on how much less?

/<3

Edge is awesome stuff, but yeah, at that age, you don't need that much help from pheromone products. Forget about Perception for now. Try Edge; start small and build up.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information