Close

Thumbs up Best tips for using pheromones...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If you could go back in time, and you could give yourself just one advice in the best way to use pheromones what

advice you would give?

There is anything that has been working for you again and again over time, and you

could start doing it earlier?

This could be completely personal, practical or funny. Like best pheromone combo

or not OD with NONE in the presence of drunk, ready to start a fight, guys...

Something that I have found works

for me is to carry two small pheromone bottles. One with chikara and the other chikara + NPA. In a date I would

start with only chikara and then add little by little, chikara or chikara + NPA to find the best amount, and type of

mone according to the woman's reactions.

And yes, before anyone that has read my old posts ask, these days I

rarely OD, at least not in the presence of drunk ready to start a fight, guys...

I actually like this idea. Im

shocked that no one has responded. I would tell myself that not all mones work the same for everyone because we all

have different body composition. I first started out with SOE by itself and I tested the shit out of it to no avail.

After this I gave up saying that mones dont work. Somehow I found my way back and I am giving it a 2nd shot with TE

and WAGG, Im still waiting on my package but im absolutely convinced that with one or both of these Ill notice at

least something... So in a nutshell, be willing to spend money and try out a few different types of mones

(minimum 3).

I suggest to keep a journal

write down for your own how much you applied
    of which product
    where .. neck .. chest... arms ... crotch ..

testing ground .. bar.. club.. family meeting .. restaurant ..
    and other circumstances .. like smoking ..climate

.. possible build up from extensive use the days bevore....

Pago

Journeyman

There is one thing I have

noticed with regards to my pheromone experience. Lets say I wear alot of mones the previous night, and i go out

clubbing or hanging out with friends. and I dont showerd after. I get amazing results the next morning. Even better

then the previous nights.

I cant explain this phenomenon as I thought pheromones only last a certain number of

hours on your skin. Maybe the more experienced gurus can explain this one. But I get amazing `day after` results; to

the point I sometimes wear pheromones the day before I want good results....kinda weird but works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Defguy View Post
    I

actually like this idea. Im shocked that no one has responded. I would tell myself that not all mones work the same

for everyone because we all have different body composition. I first started out with SOE by itself and I tested the

shit out of it to no avail. After this I gave up saying that mones dont work. Somehow I found my way back and I am

giving it a 2nd shot with TE and WAGG, Im still waiting on my package but im absolutely convinced that with one or

both of these Ill notice at least something... So in a nutshell, be willing to spend money and try out a few

different types of mones (minimum 3).
    Hi Defguy, as you said a rone/nol product (SOE) have not done

much for you, and you are probably right, TE that is mostly a NONE product would have more noticeable results. You

may want to try to mix TE and a little WAGG in a small easy to palm atomizer. A 5ml atomizer would be good. Spray

once just before you meet your company (so they will not wonder where the scent came from afterwards) and go from

there. Notice their body language, mood, what they say and spray one more in your palm. Let the scent diffuse from

your palm or rub it, in the back of your neck or hands. Repeat until you see similar results like the ones described

in this forum, but also be careful for a possible OD if you spray too much.

If you are in a company that you do

not care much, of any bad consequences of a possible NONE OD, try to use a little more, to at least see that

pheromones really work!

Hi Pagodeiro,

Yes, you are right a journal is a really good idea, but only

half of the results from mones have to do with you, the other half comes from the people sniffing them!

With the

exact HUGE IMPI dose, that a strange girl tried to have sex with me in a bus (she was drunk) a middle age lady left

her seat in worry, just as I sat near her, and took a seat in the back of the bus. Similar negative results with

NONE from a girl I knew, but ONLY after she found a boyfriend and fell in love with him.

So now, I always carry

couple atomizers with me, (with different mixes) spray and check how people respond in "real time".

Hi eleven,

Thanks for the report, yes this happens to me also at times (even better results the next day), I do not have any

ideas, why this is so.

Thanks for the Reply

Greek-Lover... I was planning to mix and match WAGG and TE. Ill definitely experiment but Im guessing that I will

need a little WAGG to keep from ODing on TE or to negate any Clint Eastwood effect but who knows.. maybe I wont need

any WAGG or maybe the WAGG will be awesome and the TE might not do it for me...

I love the Journal Suggestion

Pagodeiro. I am gonna start a log with my products and make it as comprehensive as possible. Keep an eye out for it

within a week or two..

Im going to experiment with this Eleven I have also read this on the forum that sometimes

people get better hits the next day. Ill post any results in my comprehensive blog. Keep an eye out for it in the

next week or so.

Greek-Lover your Atomizer suggestion is a great Idea. I have a tiny spray bottle that will fit

in my pocket ill give it a try and see how high i can raise the bar before ODing...
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Hi Defguy,

I wrote in

the first post, just one advice (his/her best) from each pheromone user , but you mentioned a bar and a possible

OD, so here is something else that you may want to try.

In the bar, or anywere else with many women, start

building slowly your pheromone levels (mostly NONE, for this) from the atomizer.

What you could do after a few

sprays, is move close to a group of women and stay there for a couple minutes. Notice if they would start playing

with their hair, look at you, try to draw your attention to their clevelage (three most common signals) or any other

sexual body language. If nothing of this happens, move near to another group, or spray some more.

In case you

have some strong sexual body language from a woman, two things are might happening, she either likes you, or she

tries to check her sexuality. Its easier to tell if you interact with her. If SHE PAYS ATTENTION to you, and what

you are saying, instead of trying to check how much attention she can draw, from my experience, its the best sign

that she is interested.

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Greek-lover; 03-21-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Grammar...

Guys, any other tips, that

you can think?

Well Ive been away for a LONG time and I havent been actively using 'mones because I rarely need them these days. But Being young and athletic enough to run a marathon without training for it, I really can OD very easily. AFter experimenting I found I get the best results when using a heavy nONE but I spray once on my chest the day before I want to go score.

ie I spray thursday night on my chest before going to sleep (smelling the mones raises my T-levels) then the next day (Friday) shower like normal morning and afternoon and go party that night. Ive found going for 'day after results' works best for me.

And thats my 2 cents of contribution. If your young, 'day before' is probably the best thing you can do, it raises your natural mone production (natural has to be better right?) and whatever is lingering is after several showers small enough were its not an OD.

Good Luck and much regards
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Thread Information