Close

Stranger

Default can we make our own pheromone??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    anyone i know this is stupid question, but i really want to know because iam new here and still need more learn here...

my stupid question is
    can we make our own pheromone ?? i means ca we make it in our home?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaka tarub View Post
    anyone i know this is stupid question, but i really want to know because iam new here and still need more learn here...

my stupid question is
    can we make our own pheromone ?? i means ca we make it in our home?

thanks
    We could fill our sweat in bottles

No - in serious: I believe you would need a lab. But in low quatities truffles and asparagus contains androstenone. But I don´t know if it is possible to filter out the none without lab equipment.

..... to the forum

Journeyman

Wasnt there a thread around here with a guy collecting his balls sweat ?

Ya know, the very first time I heard the word pheromones was in an article claiming some notable entertainer used to smear his own semen on the lapels of his jackets.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Ya know, the very first time I heard the word pheromones was in an article claiming some notable entertainer used to smear his own semen on the lapels of his jackets.
    Now that you mention it i have heard that pre ejaculate juice is a good female attractant, i wonder what a good application amount could be.

I presume it would have to be tested as a standalone product first and then possably add some SOE into the mix if necessary.

Hmmmm a most worthy challenge in working on the manufacturing of the base product
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 08-03-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: x spellimg
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

There have been some remarkable posts on this forum over the years & I think this one is one of the most remarkable

I read somewhere that some men used to store a handkerchief in their armpits for a while to accumulate pheromones on it to 'attract the ladies' Maybe they wore it in their top jacket pocket afterwards ?

Napoleon told Josephine not to wash for 3 days before he returned home ...

(My favourite post - not sure if it was myth or not - was using hunting supplies 'Deer Lure' Musk to woo ladies. I just wonder if it would work but I can't find it in the U.K.)

Stranger

interesting,

how about natural pheromone, can we extracted from plant or anything? (not from semen of human)
    i heard scientist, can make some pheromones from Nutmag oil, have u hear this guys?

Animal pheromones naturally occur in animals, most of the time. However, I recently read that eating celery has a quick impact on on your pheromone signature. Tried tofind the article again but couldn't locate it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Talking Make your own mones for free

1. Don't bath for a week
    2. Don't shave any hair off body
    3. Exercise vigorously
    4. Walk around half naked or naked if you can.

Of course this was the pricincple behind caveman and why they were able to get laid without mones.

HM

I think that celery contains 'rone or 'none'. I've also read that it increases the production of certain fluids - I'll leave it at that

However after a can of 5% lager I offer you the following from the web:

"I go out club dancing 3 nights a week – so I have a good baseline with which to compare. I’ve been experimenting with my own pheromones for about 2 months now – sometimes I pick the tee shirt that I am going to wear out a night or two before and “harvest” my pheromones several times by rubbing my balls and taint on the upper half of the shirt. It gets smelling musky. What I’ve notices is that, when women get near, they are much more likely to want to rub up against me, asking to dance. I’ve even caught a few leaning in for a better smell. For me, women take a greater interest in dancing with me when I smell like my balls. Try it."

What are you waiting for forum members ? Good lager by the way ....

Thread Information