Close

Thread: Dry Edge wipes.

Stranger

Default Dry Edge wipes.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys

I ordered about 14 Edge wipes recently after having quite a bit of success with them before.

The problem is, the ones which i've opened up and tried to use have been dry.

Is it okay to add a bit of water to them or will that affect it? I know the main ingredient is none which is pretty strong and sticky but i'm not sure how it would affect the secret ingredient. Also unsure whether it would dilute it down too much (i can't wear too much none so this wouldn't be a terrible thing so long as it was still effective)

Also, roughly how much do you guys personally dab on? I've been slowly building it up to avoid OD'ing but i read in another post that using the whole thing would be okay. The post was pretty old so i'm not sure whether it was an older version. Also do you use a cover spray? They smell fine to me but i'm pretty sure i can't smell none. Got a couple of comments about the smell, that's all.

Would appreciate any help. Cheers, Matt.

I'm sorry to hear that. We have gotten a number of complaints. I had Tammy send me some to check out and they were *kinda* dry, but I wasn't sure if that was normal for them or not. Sounds like the ones you got are clearly drier than what you are used to. Were they totally dry? The ones I got were not as liquidy as I would have thought, but I managed to get a good use out of each.

We can replace them or get something else for you, but if you wan to try adding water or alcohol as an experiment, that is fine. You can still get a refund.

Sorry about that,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

Default Edge Gel Packets

Hope I'm not a victim of dry edge gel packets. It is very hot and humid in Toronto Canada these days. Still when my order arrives I'll have to check and see.

o.w. I've noticed nothing but positive attraction from the gel packets.

HM

Yes, please let me know. I have to get this worked out with the manufacturer.

Fingers crossed,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

Default Edge Packets

My edge packets have arrived and no problems Bruce. thanks.

HM

Cool. I had Tammy mail me some and they were OK; not soaking wet like washing towel-lets, but they seemed to get the job done.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Hey Bruce, thanks for the reply. Apoligies for taking so long to get back.

I tried one at a festival the other day and from what i remember it was a bit better so i think i'll just stick with them. Guess it's just one of those things but i think i could still use the drier ones. I OD on none quite easily being young so this will probably help control how much i put on a bit better.

Thanks for the help.

I've been talking to the manufacturer quite a bit about it. They are probably the fussiest of them all about quality and quantities. I can't imagine them shorting on the pheromones. I think it is just the fluid portion that is low. They promise to make sure it doesn't happen again.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

As an aside. I've sometimes found towlette packets that have been sitting a while and have been unsure if they were still good or had gone "dry."

I discovered that if I gently squeezed the packet between my thumb and forefinger I could "feel" a "coolness" in the still-moist packets, but next to nothing if they were dry. The "intensity" of the cool feeling also seemed to give me an idea of just how moist they still were.

Did take some practice to get the "feel" of it, but now it has become a pretty reliable indicator. When I find a "moist" towlette style pack that I'm unsure about I have a way to tell which ones to toss (or use first) and which ones should still be like new without having to open (and possibly waste a good one) the packettes.

I haven't tried this with any of the pheromone wipes but it seems to work with other types like cleaning wipes, lens wipes, alcohol (disinfecting) wipes, insect-repellent wipes, etc.

And that is my tidbit of wisdom for the moment.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information