Close

Phero Dude

Default A case for wearing the same mone or combination on all occasions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've never been one to stick to the same mones all the time... i get bored. But lately I'm finding a trick that works well for me.

By using edge gel everyday or at least most days of the week I find I don't have to act out any role like I do when I keep switching combos. I just act myself.

Because I've been wearing it daily I am finding some things occuring that have not before... so listen up as this may help YOU.

I am noticing that I am FORGETTING I am wearing pheromones. This is what happens when you wear the same mone everyday. After a period of time you don't react to it and your body gets used to it and your comfort level with the product develops.

In essence I am forgetting to be the actor who relies on lines and behaving according to a certain mone signature and always changing my behavior with different mones-- welcome schizo!

So since I don't multitask well I have decided to stick to edge. Only 3 things happen and I can live with all of them provided I forget about picking up women and simply just go out and live my day. No more chasing skirt.

The three things that happen
    #1) Alpha males tend to get angry at times , and this gives me the opportunity to toughen up my personality. At times you want to stand up for yourself and you should. Submissive males tend to cater to you and treat you like a stud... this is a great feeling and one should offer a pleasant smile and make friends with them.

#2) Women get frisky... most of the time I forget about women since I have a SO so I don't go out looking for sex or anything but sometimes I have this "moment" and I know it must be edge AFTER the moment happens. I am just myself and just flirt with women who come on to me thinking hey its not like I'm going to get involved with her. Just today i asked a woman for her name, shes hot with a great bod and face. Next time I buy chocolate from her I will feed her a bite and she how she reacts..... After all I don't want any outcome (sex) from the encounter so why be afraid? Also I won't get nervous putting on edge because I do so almost every day

#3) Invisibility or nothing happens. Big deal such is life. SOmetimes its best to be left alone so you can pursue your own hobbies. With 1/4 to half a gel pack of edge OD isn't as high a risk as with NPA.

It seems I have decided edge is what I will wear but I won't do this nonsense of acting out any roles nor think of screwing women.

The way I look at it today I got one step closer with an encounter I never even considered and it was because I FORGOT I had mones on.

Mones do have an influence on me when I wear them and that is not good because it can make you nervous and ruin the moment kinda like a condom if your new to sex like a teenager. But the more you use it the more natural the act becomes and the tension goes away.

Talk has to flow naturally, and unless your a great actor it can't if in the back of your mind your THINKING what to say (lines) when you should be saying or doing it. WOmen can spot hesitation.

Gone will be thoughts of mones until AFTER they work. After all isn't that WHEN we should give them credit? Money well spent on mones should come from success stories not stories of low self esteem.

Too many people on this board are shy I find and I am similar in personality having had only 2 sexual partners for LTR and many others for only fun along the way Just work on yourself , and forget about mones, but don't forget to apply it. Think of it as your daily cologne to smell good and leave it at that. Don't have any expectation for the results will depend on so many variables like what you are wearing clothes wise, if your got a nice haircut, if your smiling and happy mood, if your feeling confident, if the $ in your bank account is increasing etc

The results just may surprise you.

Just so you know this woman I met is hot 9/10, responds to me, and works 5 min away from "my place" or maybe even lives in the same condo I don't know nor care to know. I am not trying to get a relationship with her. I'm just a natural flirt. And should she get hot and flustered one day and demand I give her attention, HM will unleash his newfound confidence in edge gel packs not for love but for the love of pleasure of fullfilling a woman in need....

HM

A very nice read! I too habitually put on 'mones.. It's usually NPA and a splash of cologne (sometimes SoE too), but there's very few days I don't wear anything.

You're right though-- wearing the same 'mones every day will make the individual wearing them much more natural with reacting to their phero hits... Including the negative ones.

In my opinion, if you want to use NONE to increase attraction factor (which is fun! I too have a SO, btw), you have to accept the responsibility of wearing it-- properly dealing with the males that show agression towards you. I'm not saying to tear them a new one, just find a responsible way to soften the situation.

Phero Dude

Talking Re:males

I have a naturally pleasant personality so if males show aggression I usually just walk away and smile to those people I'm with, but with edge on I'm more inclined to stand up for myself. I find the need because with the beauties come the alpha challenges....

One doesn't have to be rude but if someone insults you I think it is good to have a comeback line and leave it at that

HM

I have to agree with your general statement since I wear more or less the same combo all the time. I tend to forget I am wearing them and just be myself, which is happy and energetic. While I am working I am around women of al ages all day long and am too busy to think about hitting on them. Instead I am the IT pro who is good natured and helpful all the time. It works to my advantage.

In my work I find the best approach to aggressive males is to ignore the aggression. It seems to baffle them that they get no response at all. In my private life my response to aggression depends on the situation but I have nothing to prove to anybody so I rarely get into a confrontation. I think the last real one was with some drunk idiot in Brazil some years ago. Maybe it comes across that I know I can handle myself and just don't care if they want to play games.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I have to agree with your general statement since I wear more or less the same combo all the time. I tend to forget I am wearing them and just be myself, which is happy and energetic. While I am working I am around women of al ages all day long and am too busy to think about hitting on them. Instead I am the IT pro who is good natured and helpful all the time. It works to my advantage.

In my work I find the best approach to aggressive males is to ignore the aggression. It seems to baffle them that they get no response at all. In my private life my response to aggression depends on the situation but I have nothing to prove to anybody so I rarely get into a confrontation. I think the last real one was with some drunk idiot in Brazil some years ago. Maybe it comes across that I know I can handle myself and just don't care if they want to play games.
    Very good points Belgareth. I tend to agree with your opinion. HM

Thread Information