Close

Thread: Gym pickups

Phero Dude

Talking Gym pickups

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In my quest for enjoying new beaver I have joined a gym. The women there are top notch, many with bodies perfect to motivate a horny old toad like myself.

I have decided to get in top shape and make the gym a place I visit at least 3 x week. In addition to increasing my looks, it will improve my health , cut my cholestorol and provide the perfect atmosphere to lure young blonde and spanish beavers into lustful encounters where hot bodies are built.

Additionally there is a hotel right opposite the gym making the move from a gym workout to an out of body workout experience at the hotel pretty fluid

Now in my new quest to partake in this endeavor what mones would best suit me here? if any?

I figure lustful encounters call for either edge, npa, a7, soe, or combinations of the above. Women in gyms like a man who can stand up for himself if other men try to challenge him. They also like a man who has a pleasant smile (so not to look like some rapist bodybuilder guy) and says hi to them. then again too much gab and you could be saying goodbye to ONS with beautiful hot blondes with buttocks built like michelin tires.

Any recommendations on mones on my new quest to get in shape and enjoy new streams of beaver?

Also how do you get past the old "I have a MP3 player on" hot woman on the elliptical and don't like to be interrupted? Any ideas?

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default HM's copulins work out team

Here is secret footage of HM working out with NPA and SOE applied, notice how he elicits great copulins response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6k_-...1&feature=fvwp
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Here is secret footage of HM working out with NPA and SOE applied, notice how he elicits great copulins response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6k_-...1&feature=fvwp
    That was a great video. It would probably be banned in Canada on Much Music these days. But it sure got this horny old toad motivated.

Now as to SOE /NPA how much do you suggest I apply? When working out won't my mone levels already be increased? Just want to make sure I avoid potential OD disasters. But I do think it is a great combo.

HM

I'd avoid the none at the gym. There is going to be plenty of that all around already. SOE isn't a bad idea though.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Dude

Talking SOE at the gym

Post Deleted by HM... Posted below again... sorry please ignore this msg.
    HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 07-23-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Getting in shape and/or staying there should be part of any effort towards a satisfying relationship. Hey, just for having a satisfying life. I hit the gym about 4 days a week. Doing a lot of biking during the nice weather too.

Good luck!

Nice video btw.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

SOE might be great if I was already buffed and in shape, and maintaining my new physique but I'm a tad overweight and don't look to alpha. I'm wondering if SOE will just make me seem to weak especially in a gym environment. After all women in gyms are attracted to muscular in shape men that's why they join gyms. There not there looking for the artists and musicians (which is what I am a musician).

I think SOE/NPA is good but like you said there is always the case of OD and at time I have indeed OD's on NPA at the gym. A7/SOE has worked very well for me at the gym but only in attracting cougars. And I can't tell if that attraction was more the alpha leader hit or sexual in nature. I assume it was more like he's a confident guy but I'm not really thinking of work when I'm here to get in shape.

I admit to much none is disaster in the gym. In my 20's I didn't use mones and was built like a competetitive bodybuilder on the circuit , no joke, and without roids. However 20 years later other influences and bad health took my off the road of success. I'm only now changing careers and getting my grove back.

Maybe we need to go the middle road, forget SOE, and forget NPA and think of edge? What do you think?

If I use NPA EDGE daily I tend to OD but if I use it only 3x week on non consequtive days I seem to be ok.

It's a tough call.. can't go wrong with SOE but I'm not there to make friends with everyone, I'm there to get in shape and pick up hot chicks for "lustful encounters" not relationships.

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Maybe we need to go the middle road, forget SOE, and forget NPA and think of edge? What do you think?
    Ok yes its probably true to a degree either larger or smaller what Belgareth has stated regarding the presence of Androstenone in the gym enviroment, however your Androstenone app will still most probably set you apart and mark you as unique, and seeing as you have time on your side to set up your sweet spot for your gym workouts there is going to be no real harm in starting the ball rolling with some experimentation with The Edge just start out with very small apps and keep a keen eye open, with NPA and Edge i have experienced good attraction effects from young and old females.

You can do this simply by being steady and visualent, if it was me i would start out with 1/4 TE gel and then get recognised for a week or two with this signature as my marker and then work it up a notch from there IF you find it necessary, take a good scrub up before the next workout and everything will be hunky dory he he yeah cheers
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default Edge Gel Packets

I'll pick up some edge gel packets on my next order.. there pretty cheap and may stir up some action.

HM

Thread Information