Close

Default Tempted to buy some Realm

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is Realm a good product, I'm looking to build a diverse arsenal of pheromones I saw Realm being offered somewhere at $8.95 for 0.25 oz

But I noticed that not many people are talking about it, at least not the way the other products are talked about on this board.

So what's the verdict? Is realm nice to have around? Or should I just leave it alone?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    Is Realm a good product, I'm looking to build a diverse arsenal of pheromones I saw Realm being offered somewhere at $8.95 for 0.25 oz

But I noticed that not many people are talking about it, at least not the way the other products are talked about on this board.

So what's the verdict? Is realm nice to have around? Or should I just leave it alone?
    Sure go get it why not it reviews well and the fragrance is attractive to women.

Aromatic, Semi-Oriental, Woody. Designed in 1993, Realm cologne is a sharp, oriental, woody, fragrance. This masculine cologne contains human pheromone, lavender, orange and is accented with juniper, patchouli and ginger making Realm cologne perfect for romantic use

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry! Thanks bro, however... Have you smelled Realm before? I'm almost more than certain I'm going to buy it, but it would be good to hear some stories from a person whose bought it, wore it, and had some success.

Thanks for commenting, can't wait to become a mone connoisseur such as yourself.

I used to have bottles of both the men's and women's Realm at home. My ex used to wear the women's quite often. It was her favorite. The men's is good stuff too; not quite my style. Sort of a sophisticated fragrance. Definitely worth a try. Very cool looking bottles BTW.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thanks Bruce,

Thanks to you and Terry I get the idea that Realm is a kind of "after dark" cologne you'd wear to a black-tie affair. I may be way off lol

Anyway. Bruce I've been meaning to ask you... yesterday there was a freebie being offered, so I bought 10 gel packs of SOE the order total came to $14 and change, did I qualify for samples of the master? lol

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    Thanks Bruce,

Thanks to you and Terry I get the idea that Realm is a kind of "after dark" cologne you'd wear to a black-tie affair. I may be way off lol

Anyway. Bruce I've been meaning to ask you... yesterday there was a freebie being offered, so I bought 10 gel packs of SOE the order total came to $14 and change, did I qualify for samples of the master? lol
    I think that is a very good assessment of Realm, and yes you qualified for the free Master sample. If you don't get one for some reason, let me know and I'll ge you one.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

You're the proverbial "man" Bruce. Wow... this site is so much better than Amazon.com, you just can't beat the value of the deals here.

Thread Information