Close

Default 1000 mcg Androstenol - what would happend?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just got a idea to fill in the long summer with interesting things like OD-experiments with androstenol

My idea: I spray a lot of quantity of androstenol (for example 1000 mcg) on my t-shirt and then going to sit in the subway, in the McDonald or elsewhere where people around there to see what will happend .

At first my idea was to apply the nol on my chest, neck and wrists, but Nol converts to None after time. And even if only 5% converts to None, I would get a totally None OD what would falsify the testing results.

Any suggestions what could improve the tests concerning locations, applying-ideas (for example add a little bit Non or Rone to Nol)

Take a fresh shirt and place it on a table then spray the amount of androstenol . Let it dry then put it on. There shouldn't be much bacteria on your shirt to start converting the mones. I'll say this experiment will make you and those around you sleepy within 15 minutes!

Does 'nol always convert into 'none & what is the conversion rate ?

I've got a 'nol product (XY) so presumably after a while it becomes a 'none application i.e. it starts as an 'approachable' 'mone ('nol) & ends up as a 'male dominant' 'mone ('none) ?

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Does 'nol always convert into 'none & what is the conversion rate ? ?
    The conversion rate differs from person to person and depends on where you apply the Nol. Sweat makes the process more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    I've got a 'nol product (XY) so presumably after a while it becomes a 'none application i.e. it starts as an 'approachable' 'mone ('nol) & ends up as a 'male dominant' 'mone ('none) ?
    A1 converts to Nol and Nol converts to None. And SoE converts to Edge
    Joke - of course not. But a part from the soe´s Nol converts to None after time but usually this amount is low.

Thread Information