Close

Phero Dude

Default IS/Ammo vs SOE/A7

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I like both and use both but as of late I'm wondering if IS/AMMO is just playful whereas SOE/A7 gets things done.

If you read me correctly what I'm saying is with IS/AMMO I'm at a loss for game, but with SOE/A7 confidence is natural and game is easier because of confidence.

What are your thoughts.

SOE/A7 IS a potent combo!

IS/AMMO gets me lots of looks from beautiful women, and lots of smiles but I don't get the confidence boost to make anything happen. It just gets me noticed.

HM

Looks and smiling is useless unless women take action or a mix pushes you forward to do it yourself ...

I had like you better success using A7 + SOE or with Excite Wipes than with Ammo + IS

PAGO

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Looks and smiling is useless unless women take action or a mix pushes you forward to do it yourself ...

I had like you better success using A7 + SOE or with Excite Wipes than with Ammo + IS

PAGO
    What is excite wipes, never heard of them? I've heard of edge gel packets and edge wipes.

Also what is your age, nationality , and do you have game with women without mones? The reason I ask is if we fall into the same boat and A7/SOE works for both of us, and IS/AMMO kinda gives both of us attention but nothing more, then perhaps others products I or you use would also work on each other.

I would like to know what other products you find successful? I have had luck with chikara (But it only gets me friendly hits and good service). A7/SOE makes me the man provided I initiate. if I don't initiate I come across as invisible. problem is its gets older ladies fawning after me.

Edge works but only sometimes, is hit or miss, and can only make women horny. It does nothing else. So it is good only if one has the bod, and to be used in ONS environments like clubs etc.

SOE by itself seems too wimpy. Lots of chit chat, or gab but no leading.

Instant shine gets people happy and me happy on occasion. Good mood but that's about it.

Those are the products I use. Oh and ammo I still haven't figured out what the heck it does besides gets girls smiling and playful. Hard to close or lead a woman with that mone unless you have master game like Mystery Method.

I have Mystery Method book. Agree with some points on how most men are deparate when after a woman or most men are nice guys always in comfort stage but I think one can build his whole method for non club environments by:

a) building an attractive bod and dressing it up sexy (attraction) Plus mones to attract.
    b) Telling stories and asking questions (comfort) during priming date (over coffee or a drink)
    c) Kino and making out leading to more intimacy (seduction). (During dinner or lunch)

Guys and this is open to everyone, anyone know LOVESCENT mones perfect for each of these stages, or would you say wear the same mone all the time?

Sorry for going off tangent

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default A7 + Soe

I dont receive the self effects of a confidence boost from A7 + SOE as sutch, although having it applied does inspire the confidence to know that should the occasion of a window of opportunity arise that i am armed with one of the worlds best mixes.

A7 + SOE for me is certainly a consistant mix i need at least 1-2 drops of A7 and a minimum of one full gel packet SOE, and this is guaranteed to invoke a good variety of hits from respect/admiration to attraction, and i will use one drop of A7 + SOE gel pck when on the immediate trail of that elusive Asian honey because these girls are attracted by this combo.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Anyone read the book "How to make someone fall in love with you in 90 minutes"?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I dont receive the self effects of a confidence boost from A7 + SOE as sutch, although having it applied does inspire the confidence to know that should the occasion of a window of opportunity arise that i am armed with one of the worlds best mixes.

Wow to call it one of the world's best mixes from the stallion's mouth is certainly a good advertisement for A7/SOE.

I too think it is up there with the best. What do you find different about A7/SoE vs another alpha like A314? They are both alpha but in my experience I find A7/SOE is more the leader and protector whereas a314 is the rich guy.

HM

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Anyone read the book "How to make someone fall in love with you in 90 minutes"?
    When I was younger and had the looks, hormones, and body, I always thought it was the woman's job to make a man fall for them and the mans job to get laid.

Now that I'm older I'm wondering if I can't take that approach anymore

HM

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I find A7/SOE is more the leader and protector whereas a314 is the rich guy.
    Good quote....HM

A314 was one of my favourite interview mainstays when i was job hunting it worked extra well, and it also got me some darn good free action at Bad Girls mens club whenever i dropped in for a soft drink.

Also two drops of A314 mixed with one drop of A7 is an excellent cougar attraction mix whereas it sorta leaves young girls spaced out vunerable and open to suggestions
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    A7/SoE vs another alpha like A314?

Sorry to drop in the middle of the conversation.

A314 is pure magic, the world is at my feet when I'm wearing it, you are *the man* and nothing else matters.

Nevertheless each one of us is different and I can only speak from my experience.

PS
    With all due respect, ditch the mystery method, look for something that relies more on the inner game, it will pay off better in the long run.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by otomo View Post
    With all due respect, ditch the mystery method, look for something that relies more on the inner game, it will pay off better in the long run.
    Recommendations?

HM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Recommendations?

HM
    I checked lots of systems, mystery method, RSD, nlp, ross jeffries etc...

in the end only David D'Angelo remained.

Particularly I recommend two of his works

*On Being a Man
    *Man Transformations.

PS
    Everyone is different I'm aware of that and hope you too, I loved this two series because they lean more towards the inner game than to outer appearances and/or strategies. It's more about getting your shit together...not sure if I can make myself clear on this one, anyway, hope you find and enjoy them.

Best Regards.

Thread Information