Close

Cool Is mixing the best way to go?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all!

My name is Jonathan, a 24 year old phero-newbie on a budget. And I hope I don't start annoying you older gunslingers with too many questions l....

Over the past few days I've been reading tons of forums and discussion on this site and another Phero site, I've also been reading customer feedback. I noticed that some products you all give kudos to in the forums get negative feedback on customer reviews, but I also noticed that in the forums some products are usually mentioned in a case in which you are mixing it with something else. For example: I see a lot of "NPA with Scent of Eros"... or "NPA with Chikara" but then I see a bad review for Chikara and I'm like "Wow, is it bad on it's own?" (As if the "million" other good reviews shouldn't of sold me)

I know that even with the most basic cologne different scents react differently to all our bodies. And reception also depends on area, culture, things of that nature. But does that mean what would smell good on one guy will make another smell like complete trash? And guys please don't be afraid to hit me with harsh reality lol

If the road to finding my pick-up "edge" (pun slightly but not entirely intended), chick magnet, and target ensnarement going to take aggressive investment, let me know, because I'd gladly invest a pretty penny if that will get women flocking to me more, so be it.

Don't mind the questions.

Mixing definitely gives you more control. If you have the time and inclination, it is clearly the way to go. The odds of any one product doing it all for you are low, but not impossible.

Mixing can be as simple as applying something like NPA on your wrists and dabbing over it with a cover fragrance.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thanks Bruce for the heads up. I guess now the only thing for me to do is to wait for my Edge Unscented to come in the mail so I can do some field testing, I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    ...But does that mean what would smell good on one guy will make another smell like complete trash?
    Yep.

If I smelled C7 on some guys I would like 'WTF that's not right'. It would be like some bombastic obnoxious smart-ass 14 year old running around smelling like Old Spice, some things just don't add up.

Before no time, a few years perhaps, you will be eyeing the chemset, I know I am.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Stranger

I am 42 years old Turkish male. I currently have a NPA, scented Chikara, APC, smell and axcite Eros. Turks between the ages of 30-45 for women trying to whichever one of the best mix here? I mix them how much you can do the most good. How Should I Wear spray or few dabs. Have you offer out of them or a combo?

My suggestion is to try *either*
    NPA with scented Chikara
    OR
    NPA with APC

Either mix them up first or dab on a little NPA and cover with the APC (or Chikara)
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I'm trying to remember abbreviations, what does APC stand for again? Would that be too much for me being a 24 year old male? The APC that is.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    My suggestion is to try *either*
    NPA with scented Chikara
    OR
    NPA with APC

Either mix them up first or dab on a little NPA and cover with the APC (or Chikara)
    Thank you, Bruce. If you suggest a better way to attract the ladies over the age of 30 if I would like to place an order. For example, A7, A1, A Nol, or a different product. In addition, a unisex Do you have suggestions for the job? The mixture may also. To place an order at end of month.

lol I know I will be eying the chemset in a few years without a doubt. I just can't break my interest in mones. I feel like it's this secret world that many people don't know or seem to care for...

I have to wonder now as well... has a woman ever used mones on me? I remember being at a party and a chubby girl, who was nicely dressed, had this smell about her that was driving me wild! And I always wondered "wtf was that all about?" Reading about all these pheromones has got me interested. I've always been a guy that liked to go out of his way to be clean and smelling good, but now I can take it to the next level...hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by JFrench720 View Post
    I remember being at a party and a chubby girl, who was nicely dressed, had this smell about her that was driving me wild!
    Yep, I experienced that too, some girls get my blood flowing to an extreme and all they have to do is stand by me. They are not always my type or have the look I like, but still, it's wild. I call it a 'chemical attraction'. Sad thing I never dated a chick that I had a chemical attraction to.

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Thread Information