Close

Stranger

Default SOE bottle questions.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys and gals.

I got a SOE bottle version a couple of days ago yet I'm not comfortable at all with it. The scent was supposed to be superior to the gel packet version, but it isn't, it's faint and it lasts perhaps even less than the gel packet one.

Is there any kind of particular markings on each version of SOE? Perhaps I got the unscented version instead of the men one and what I'm perceiving is the natural mone smell.

Hope you can help clear my doubts, I refuse to believe I got sent back by $50 for a dud.

Looks like you´d get the unscented one ..

Soe in the roller bottle has a bit stronger scent compared to the gel version ..

the scent is really good ...

if you´ve got the unscented one it should smell a bit musky and sweet ...

Pago

Hello,

The scented version has a definite cologne fragrance to it, but you can also smell the pheromones in there as well. On the body, the fragrance will fade before the pheromones. I could tell you in a second if I had the bottle in hand. I agree with Pagodeiro that the roll-top is generally stronger in smell than the gel packets, but it is somewhat subjective. What does it say on the label? Color of the label?

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Hello,

The scented version has a definite cologne fragrance to it, but you can also smell the pheromones in there as well. On the body, the fragrance will fade before the pheromones. I could tell you in a second if I had the bottle in hand. I agree with Pagodeiro that the roll-top is generally stronger in smell than the gel packets, but it is somewhat subjective. What does it say on the label? Color of the label?

Peace,
    B

Bruce
    The important thing is, is the unscented bottle formula for men and women, being the only difference the scent?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Scent of Eros Pheromones unscented for women and men were created by James V. Kohl who was a well-known pheromone researcher and author of: The Scent of Eros.

This is the Unscented version of the top-selling Scent of Eros Pheromones formula. Unscented Scent of Eros pheromones for unisex is made to be used with your own favorite cologne/perfume, and is popular with both men and women. You can also buy Scent of Eros Pheromone Cologne Online if you prefer scented human pheromones.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by otomo View Post
    Bruce
    The important thing is, is the unscented bottle formula for men and women, being the only difference the scent?
    Yes, that is correct. There is only one unscented and that is for both men and women. It seems little strange, but there is some history to it:
    First there was the men's SOE with fragrance.
    Then, if memory serves, women were using it because of the then unique pheromone formula, but they didn't like the fragrance.
    So, we came out with the unscented version for both men and women.
    Finally came the long-awaited women's SOE with it's own unique formula and fragrance.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information