Close

Stranger

Default Holy CRAP, what is up with EOW?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It reeks something awful. Sour and bitter and just awful.

I understand the stuff is supposed to be powerful, but why are there so many other ingredients in it besides copulins and ethanol?

Propionic Acid, Isobutyric acid, Butyric acid, Valeric acid, Acetic acid, indole, isovaleric acid, hexanoic acid, Benzenethiol...

I mean, what is all this crap, and why is it in here? Most of them seem to have no use but stink real bad.

Any answers?

/<3

Stranger

So I added 3 drops of EOW to a little under an ounce of water, and added twelve full sprays of full-strength perfume. You can still clearly smell the EOW.

However, now that I've let this solution set a short while, the smell of the EOW has transformed into something sweet, mixing quite well with the perfume, which is also sweet.

I sprayed some on about ten minutes ago, and it smelled vaguely of soggy fabric. It dried down to a slightly more pleasant scent, but I rubbed on some perfumed body powder for good measure.

No clue about the effects, as I'm tired and my hubby won't be home for a while. I think I have the smell mix down, anyway.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default EOW application

Apply between 1-5 drops of EOW use finger tip to softly spread it around in a circle evenly then let it dry down for a minimum of 10 - 15 mimutes then cover it with between 1 - 4 sprays of perfume.

A pheromone application may also be applied in addition to the copulins application if it is desired and then the pheromone application is best applied in a separate location to the EOW, it may be layered in close proximity to the EOW app but not directly on top of it.

When i apply EOW i use 3 drops and spread it around in an oval area then drydown for 10-15 minutes and then cover it with a nice edp or edt usually around three sprays is sufficient.

By applying it this way the bleed through of the EOW is thus contained to produce a steady rate of diffusion and at the same time it carries and enhances the diffusion of the edp in a wonderful sofisticated and sensual manner for many hours, this will not have people making any negative comments because your EOW has now been transformed from its basic working components into something of beauty, you may say a work of art.

EOW has undergone much research in its formulation and it is used with success by pheromone experienced women the world over making it the most successful copulins formula base in existence, the EOW formula is also used as a base for many other womans perfumed pheromone products.

Learn the art of using EOW and discover the magic and delight of copulins attraction
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-13-2011 at 09:57 PM. Reason: x spelling
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    It reeks something awful. Sour and bitter and just awful.

I understand the stuff is supposed to be powerful, but why are there so many other ingredients in it besides copulins and ethanol?

Propionic Acid, Isobutyric acid, Butyric acid, Valeric acid, Acetic acid, indole, isovaleric acid, hexanoic acid, Benzenethiol...

I mean, what is all this crap, and why is it in here? Most of them seem to have no use but stink real bad.

Any answers?

/<3

The idea from the beginning was to get all the various chemicals present "down under" during ovulation. It's sort of an ongoing experimental process; a tough job, but hey, somebody's got to do it. So, that list is what we've come up with so far.

The key as you have discovered I think is to give it time to calm down after application and of course not to use too much and also of course to cover with something compatible. Also, success is subject to time place and person.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    ...cover it with between 1 - 4 sprays of perfume.
    Holy crap!

I can barely handle one spray of perfume without getting dizzy.

I guess this is going to be more difficult than I thought.

Any tips on what perfumes mix well with EOW? I have an oriental scent called Haiku, but since it's flowery, it's really strong. I also have a fruity scent called Velocity that I can handle better.

Should I be looking around for woody, musky, fruity, what?

Stranger

Also, funny story related.

We went to a buffet here in Vegas yesterday at about 4. I didn't shower between the EOW application and then.

Now, remember, I only put on about five sprays of the mixture (which, in total, was just under an ounce of water with 3 drops of EOW and 12 sprays of Haiku).

I really, really should have showered before we left, because as we were sitting down to eat, I saw a man in line just staring at me. I looked up at him, then looked away, and he just didn't stop staring. It was really creepy, especially because he wasn't attractive at all.

The buffet we went to was actually full of older people. Once in the buffet line, a man was standing behind me with his wife. I turned around, and he looked at me with this big smile. It was a friendly smile, not rapist-like, but still pretty creepy.

So, EOW works on some people, anyway. But I've learned my lesson. Shower, and I won't have to endure DIHL's from people several times my age.

>.<

Holy crap!

I can barely handle one spray of perfume without getting dizzy.

I guess this is going to be more difficult than I thought.

Any tips on what perfumes mix well with EOW? I have an oriental scent called Haiku, but since it's flowery, it's really strong. I also have a fruity scent called Velocity that I can handle better.

Should I be looking around for woody, musky, fruity, what?
    I apply my copulins usually to my left inner upper forearm or wrist applications and leave my neck and chest areas free for my pheromone applications, this way i am not breathing in directly the diffusion of cops and edt or edp ect this works, and having the cops apps in these areas does not cause me to become sensitised to the cops + fragrance combo and it thus gives me a more accurate idea of how the app is diffusing and also how well it is enduring cheers . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I apply my copulins usually to my left inner upper forearm or wrist applications and leave my neck and chest areas free for my pheromone applications, this way i am not breathing in directly the diffusion of cops and edt or edp ect this works, and having the cops apps in these areas does not cause me to become sensitised to the cops + fragrance combo and it thus gives me a more accurate idea of how the app is diffusing and also how well it is enduring cheers . .
    Okay, I guess I'll try that. Thanks.

Okay, I guess I'll try that. Thanks.
    Good luck with yours Karanime i have just applied 3 drops and i will cover it in around ten minutes with two sprays of Coolwater, and then i am out the door early for the days adventures, the sun is shining brightly here in Brisbane which is a good thing as we need warming up with an expected minimum temperature of 2 deg C forcast for the next couple a days, cheers . . .

Stranger

EoW does smell very stinky. ><

How is it nowadays? is it working?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetboa22 View Post
    EoW does smell very stinky. ><

How is it nowadays? is it working?
    Yea just as beautiful and stinky as ever, a nice edp blended with it can make it ever so attractive and elegantly enticing

it really is stinky...i took a break from pheros and my EOW has aged by about 3 years and is even MORE potent in smell than before. not sure how the copulins will be affected by aging 3 years...hopefully my EOW is in the equivalent of her foxy 40s...

Quote Originally Posted by chirimoya View Post
    it really is stinky...i took a break from pheros and my EOW has aged by about 3 years and is even MORE potent in smell than before. not sure how the copulins will be affected by aging 3 years...hopefully my EOW is in the equivalent of her foxy 40s...
    Ahhh yes vintage EOW is certainly an appreciating asset it just gets better and better, old is gold

Thread Information