Close

Default The classroom setting... Don't want to go overboard.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What are good combos/standalones for the classroom setting? (college) What are some products to stay far away from or use sparingly?

A priority is not to go overboard by ODing or running the risk as being labeled as 'smelly'. I know some are thinking "well, don't wear -mones"; good point, not interested.

I understand what are 'good' combos/standalones suggestions are subjective to how they relate to my personality, the presence I want to project, and the type of attention I seek. So I am going for general suggestions here.

My general thinking is mixes will have to be light in fragrance and light in -mone capacity due to the sometimes intimate setting of smaller classrooms. Then the cooldown will need to be decently quick as application will be less than an hour before the first class. Also, I don't want to smell like I am about to hit the club.

Any insights or suggestions?

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    What are good combos/standalones for the classroom setting? (college) What are some products to stay far away from or use sparingly?

A priority is not to go overboard by ODing or running the risk as being labeled as 'smelly'. I know some are thinking "well, don't wear -mones"; good point, not interested.

I understand what are 'good' combos/standalones suggestions are subjective to how they relate to my personality, the presence I want to project, and the type of attention I seek. So I am going for general suggestions here.

My general thinking is mixes will have to be light in fragrance and light in -mone capacity due to the sometimes intimate setting of smaller classrooms. Then the cooldown will need to be decently quick as application will be less than an hour before the first class. Also, I don't want to smell like I am about to hit the club.

Any insights or suggestions?
    The Edge gel packets are lightly scented and you could apply as little as 1/5 or 1/4 of the packet per application, this would give you a little sexual attraction/ respect vibe.

Then as you know there is Scent of Eros with the options of scented or unscented making this a good all round social attraction type of application.

If you were considering gel packets then this would be a decent combo 1/5 or 1/4 Edge gel packet + 1/3 or 1/2 Scent of Eros gel packet.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

That's a good question. Eugene is getting increasingly "subtle" on what is considered appropriate in various public settings, so I'm not going to be a very good source on this, but in general, you sort of want to "keep 'em guessing" as far as the amount goes, and lean towards "daytime" scents, meaning clean, natural, fresh types of smells. The ylang ylang Primal might be a good choice.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I never did like gel packs that much, measurements never seem precise then there are storage concerns because I don't wear -mones often nor do I really wear the same combo back to back (other than for trying out new combos). However, I do keep a few around if I forget my main application or for travel.

Colognes seem to be the trick here, I am rather new to colognes, a few years ago, in my early 20's I saw cologne for either young immature penis heads bathing in the stuff trying to pickup big breasted bimbos or for experienced men of sophistication and grace. At the time I was neither, now I have grown into the latter (well, on my way at least, but also have taken on a few traits of the former, mostly the inclination to get laid!)

So my thinking is basically going to be unscented -mones like NPA, unSoE, a314 with a single spray of cover or two light sprays of cover. Then C7+NPA w/no cover for certain occasions and such. Pretty standard stuff really, just in smaller dosages. Also, unTE, unA7, unC7 all seem like good bases to spray before a cologne application. (just don't have any of those yet)

When it comes to colognes and dropper -mones like NPA or unA7 should I decant them or could I dab then spray over with a cologne cover? If so, it seems cologne bottles are sealed rather tight so is there trick to remove the cologne such as using a small funnel and spray the cologne into it to fill a smaller atomizer?

"The whole world must learn of our peaceful ways, by force!"

I have always been a dab of the unscented stuff covered with a spray of the cologne, but I think I'm probably in the minority, or least my gut is telling me it makes more sense in the long run to go the "other way" meaning, figure out your percentages and mix up your optimal mixture in a pocket atomizer.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information