My first bottle of AE smelled @#$%ing fantastic; it was of a dark heavy musk. (7+ years ago) My current bottle smells like baby power and laundry detergent. (like my first bottle of APC 7+ years ago) Is the baby power and laundry detergent smell the normal? It also smells similar to a bottle of TE I once had. Personally I nearly loathe the smell of baby power and never go near the laundry detergent isle in the store because the smell I find repulsive. (mostly a psychological connection and baby power is not what I consider to be a masculine smell) If I purchase another bottle of AE is the above description more than likely what I will receive?

When it comes to NPA, I just cracked open my first bottle. (found a bottle from 2009) It has a sweet musk smell abruptly followed by a nearly overwhelming smell of alcohol. The alcohol smell is so strong my first reaction is to grab salt and limes. From what read on the forums this seem to be the norm; is this so?

IRCC I am on my second bottle of a314 (another find from a 2009 cache) and it smells like cheap pine pencils (another psychological connection for me I dislike) however I believe my first bottle of a314 was neutral in smell. It's sort of like scented SoE, but not really.

Scented SoE, does anyone else find it extremely strong in scent? Even hours later the scent is still rather potent. I unable to determine if I am just sensitive to the -mones or the fragrance.

Also, has C7 changed in fragrance in the last 2.5 years?