Close

Default When should TE-Gel reapplied?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday on 8:00 PM I have applied 1/4 pack edge (the dosage which I usually use) before I have met a group of people with girls and boys. The girls were very flirty and the evening was fine.

Then at 12:00 PM two men of the group and I decide to go to a club. As my last application was 4 hours ago, I reapply another 1/4 pack to refresh the mones.

But suddenly all people around me start to avoid me. Even people who are always friendly to me say only "hallo" and a few words and going away.

Could it be an OD? Do the Edge-gel lasts longer than 4 hours. I never really observed this, because usually when applying egde it is night and 4 hours after apllication I lie in my bed (or in another one ) So I can not really say if Edge lasts for 4, 6 or even 8 hours.

Concerning how long the mones lasts: Is gel comparable with alcohol or with oil?

Thanks

My experience is that the fragrance will wear out in a few hours like that, but the pheromones themselves are far more long lasting. I can still smell them the next morning. Also, if they get on your clothing, they can last for days, even after washing your clothes! I'm curious if others are doing a refresher in the same evening.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Phero Dude

Default edge npa

With edge npa no refresher the same day. Just often a shower and some more cologne.

Otherwise I find I'm in OD land.

HM

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    With edge npa no refresher the same day. Just often a shower and some more cologne.

Otherwise I find I'm in OD land.

HM
    I would be inclined to do like that, but it depends a lot on the time place and person.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information