Close

Stranger

Default I need testing ideas.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Currently, I have Liquid Trust, SOE unscented, and a bottle of EOW is on the way.

I've tried the Liquid Trust with no noticeable results, but I've only been with friends and my husband, not strangers.

I tried SOE last night and the night before with friends. I was in a bad mood, but it almost immediately went away with the first application. It returned about ten hours later, however, and didn't go away again with a second application. I couldn't really tell if it made a difference, but my husband said he felt more talkative at the beginning of the first application.

I'm 17 years old, so I can't go to clubs or anything, which is a shame, because I live in Vegas.

I need some ideas for where to properly test these products. Where have you guys tested, where you could definitely tell if the pheros were working or not?

Personally, I think shopping malls are a great place to test pheromones. Go by yourself and just mingle around. It's also a place where you can easily strike up a conversation with a stranger, sales staff of the opposite sex.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Cool, sounds like fun.

Actually, here in Vegas, the Strip sounds like it would actually work, since it's similar to that.

Malls aren't open 24/7 up here, but the Strip is. Maybe we'll do that.

I spent a lot of time in the area the last two Winters. Lived in Henderson; studied at a flight school at the Henderson airport. Didn't get to the strip all that much; seemed like I was always studying, flying or sleeping.

Try the pheromones during the day too. You can catch people when they aren't normally thinking about romance.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Went out to test on the Strip. I got a few looks, sort of, but I usually get looks like that because I'm pretty. I wore a stripe of SOE Unscented down both arms and rubbed them together. I also put a small dab on either side of my neck. Then I covered with three dabs of perfume.

At the time I was feeling kind of sick, though, because I ate a lot of candy and did a few drugs, so I didn't start any conversations.

The SOE still works as a pick-me-up. I sniff my wrists when I have it on and I almost immediately perk up a little.

I'm still searching for the DIHL. I'm waiting for the EOW, because I've heard of those kinds of hits with SOE/w, and SOE/w has copulins in it.

I'll test that for a while and see what I get. I might get the Edge packets later, since androstenone will be the only common phero missing.

Thread Information