Close

Thread: New to Npa

Stranger

Default New to Npa

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone. I was hoping you could help me out. After reading up on it I decided to try out npa. I heard about the smell so I bought some cologne to go with it. It took a couple of days and it finally arrived in a black box with npa written on it. The bottle says "Love Scent Pheromone Additive for men". I opened up the bottle and was surprised that there was no smell. I shook the bottle and tried again, no smell.
    I decided to try it out without cologne to see if anyone reacted. I wore 3 drops spread across my neck and jaw line. When I went out I went up to one of my female friends and asked her to smell my neck and asked if she liked my new cologne. She said she didnt smell anything. I did the same with another friend and she said the same. Also I did not see any reactions from people throughout the night.
    From reading up on NPA i thought there was a real bad smell like "cat urine". Is it possible this bottle is no good?

Be careful. There is definitely a strong smell like BO or urine, but:
    A. Nobody can smell it directly from a new bottle; there is enough alcohol in there to overwhelm your nose. After you use the bottle for a while, you will notice a pheromone smell from drips that fall on the edge of the bottle.

B. 1 out of 4 US males can not smell androstenone, the stinkiest of the pheromones at all.

You may be 1 out of the 4, but I think if you put a few drops of NPA on one wrist, rub it in a little and wait for a few minutes until all the alcohol is gone, and press your nose to the spot, you will at least smell a little of that "can urine" smell. It is a mysterious smell, though, sometimes you can barely smell it right at the application point and another time, it will knock your head off from 10 yards away. Pheromones are weird that way.

Cheers
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Additionally I have seen mentioned on the forums that an overdose (too much) NPA (or similar androstanone product) can cause an "invisibility" effect. Apparently too much can overwhelm whatever picks up pheromones in the olfactory system and blocks it out.

Personally I've rarely noticed any offensive on noticeable smell from a-none either. Sometimes I can detect "something" but not very often. I also don't seem to get much in the way of "self effects" that others report (self effect products like Realm and Master & Mistress don't seem to do a thing for me).
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information