Close

Thread: Chikara

Stranger

Default Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm new to this and I just bought the 10 pack Chikara to try it out. Is it really effective when you go up to females? Also, what else can I mix Chikara with to give me great results? thanks!

I'm a big NPA fan.
    The Newbie Special is an incredible deal. We just reactivated it this morning
    http://love-scent.com/new-beginner-s...men-p-151.html

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'm a big NPA fan.
    The Newbie Special is an incredible deal. We just reactivated it this morning
    http://love-scent.com/new-beginner-s...men-p-151.html

B

I was wondering so NPA mixed with Chikara works better than using Chikara alone?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    I was wondering so NPA mixed with Chikara works better than using Chikara alone?
    I find that it is a good strategy to always have a bottle of NPA on hand for those occasions that i choose to spice up my social pheromone applications because several dabs of it can contribute towards obtaining a nice sexual attraction vibe.

Chikara when used alone works very well for some users and there are others who experience improved attraction results when a dab or two of NPA, or Alpha 7, or Primal Instinct is added.

When considering the options of using Alpha 7 or Primal Instinct to mix with Chikara then the unscented versions of these would be suitable.

When ordering Alpha 7 i prefer it unscented because it works better for me with my own choice of colognes.

When ordering Primal Instinct i prefer to use the PI ylang ylang version because the ylang ylang scent contained in this pheromone product is an aphrodisiac in itself thus making PI ylang ylang a potent and effective choice of an androstenone product, this juice certainly attracts female attention, and i also love its fragrance.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd honestly say "yeah" to that.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

C7 is amazing. Use it alone for a few days before start mixing

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by char23 View Post
    C7 is amazing. Use it alone for a few days before start mixing

Can you talk about application points? I'ma huge C7 fan but find all it gets me is good service from both men and woman and nothing more. When I go for more I get shot down.

Can you tell me where you apply it and npa. Also do you use unscented. I bought the dang scented c7 so now I'll have hard time using it with npa which I have mixed in an atomizer with l'aux d'issey.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 07-09-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Thread Information