Close

Thread: 20% Off Coupon

Default 20% Off Coupon

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just placed an order for some Edge gel packs. After I completed my order, a window popped up saying I could get 20% off my next order if I told my friends on Facebook about my recent purchase.

Wearing -mones is my little secret. 20% off isn't going to compel me to spill the beans to everyone that I wear -mones.

Is there any other way to get 20% off my next purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I just placed an order for some Edge gel packs. After I completed my order, a window popped up saying I could get 20% off my next order if I told my friends on Facebook about my recent purchase.

Wearing -mones is my little secret. 20% off isn't going to compel me to spill the beans to everyone that I wear -mones.

Even if I would get the mones for free, I would never told my friends that I wear mones - thats my big secret

I've shared it with a few close friends who also buy from Bruce now. For the most part I don't tell anybody though.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post

You should have gotten an email with a 20% discount coupon code in it. I guess you didn't get one. If you email me at bboyd@love-(etc etc), I'll email it back to you. I'm wondering why it didn't work right though. I tested it and got an email. Could it have gone in your spam folder maybe?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information