Close

Default Chemset-Androstenone - a good choice?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have got great hits from NPA, edge and A7 at all times.

What could I expect from chemset-androstenone? Do it work similar to NPA, edge or to A7?

Has everybody has experiences with chemset-None?

0.02 to 0.04 ml of NPA (=4.8 to 9.6 mcg None) work fine with me. So 0.006 ml (=6 mcg) chemset-None should be ok?

Any suggestions?

Thank you

NPA has an "secret ingredient" in the same proportion than -none. Maybe somebody can give some light about this ingredient, or the ones in C7

C7 is sort of mystery even to me. I somewhat the basic stuff and a few odd ball items I'd never heard of before. NPA has a far more solid tried and true line up. The secret ingredient remains secret, but if you have a good nose for pheromones you can tell what it is. That's all I'm sayin' :-)

As for chem set NONE, I don't think it would add much to the NPA and A7.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by char23 View Post
    NPA has an "secret ingredient" in the same proportion than -none. Maybe somebody can give some light about this ingredient, or the ones in C7
    NPA has secret ingredients- Beside androstenone, NPA and Edge contains 3 (!) secret ingredients. Have got this information directly from LaCroy!

To tell the truth, I am a little bit disappointed about the chemset-androstenone. I have tried to "copy" a product which I ever liked very well (named "one night stand") which has contained androstenone only. Unfortunately this product is no longer sold - at least here in Germany.

Therefore I will reproduce this stuff with chemset-None - sadly without success
    With 8 mcg or more I definitively going to OD. With 5 mcg the hits still at best - but these are very weak - not in the slightest compareable with NPA, Edge or A7 and not with the product which I want to copy.

I think my next purchase will be the primal which only contains androstenone, so perhaps this one will reproduce the great hits which I got from ONS.

There's a lot more to NPA than the anone can begin to compete with. I used to use Primal a lot many years ago. That's all anone and it seemed great at the time, but it's hard to get by on that rough stuff for me anymore.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

thank you again for your sharing..

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    To tell the truth, I am a little bit disappointed about the chemset-androstenone. I have tried to "copy" a product which I ever liked very well (named "one night stand") which has contained androstenone only. Unfortunately this product is no longer sold - at least here in Germany.

Therefore I will reproduce this stuff with chemset-None - sadly without success
    With 8 mcg or more I definitively going to OD. With 5 mcg the hits still at best - but these are very weak - not in the slightest compareable with NPA, Edge or A7 and not with the product which I want to copy.

I think my next purchase will be the primal which only contains androstenone, so perhaps this one will reproduce the great hits which I got from ONS.
    For me PI ylang ylang is a good consistent product.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I'm a big ylang ylang fan too. There is a lot of bootleg Primal around, but if you get the real stuff, it will always be bang on 5mg aNONE per bottle.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information