Close

Default New products and old combos

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, lately I've been experimenting with some products I hadn't tried before: APC, Super Primal, Master, and liquid trust. I'm not ready to give full reviews yet, but here are some first impressions:

APC smells great. It definitely works as a cover for some of my heavier none products - the edge and NPA. To me the smell is similar to Irish Spring soap, very clean and fresh.

I bought the super primal actually thinking it was a big bottle of the super primal musk oil (which I love). Despite searching for it on the web and on this forum, I'm still not sure what's in it. I just know it's an additive and unscented, so it's probably -none. I'll keep searching, and testing.

Master has the desired effect of calming me down. It's nice, and doesn't smell bad at all which is good since the directions are to rub it on right below my nose!

Liquid Trust I just don't know about. I've tried it a few times and I never really notice a change in my mood, or the moods of others. I'll keep trying until the bottle's gone, but don't know if I'll reorder.

The combination that works best for me always has been and continues to be a dab of the Edge on my neck, covered by Jovan Musk cologne and a drop of super primal musk oil. I've started occasionally adding SOE to this mix on my wrists with chattier results. It seems the best time to put this on is right after shaving. I always get good happy hits from women of all ages and races with this combo, even Asian girls.

Thanks for the great post Sod. Ditto on the APC and NPA; never get tired of it and the formula is still cutting edge, no pun intended. Super Primal is NOL only I believe. I loved that primal musk myself; I remember making a big stink (no pun intended) about getting it back when they changed the formula. Can't remember if it was successful or not.

Peace,
    b
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

If the super primal is -nol, I'm going to start using it like mad. I've needed an unscented -nol for a while now to mix, and that bottle is HUGE. Thanks for the info Bruce.

I just found the right primal oils too - eight different scents! Ordered the musk since I'm about out, and a bottle of "Cool scent" just to see how cool it is.

Let me know what you think of the musk. I hope it is the original great scent we had way back when.

Peace,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Well, first impressions of the new primal oils...

The cool scent is sort of a sweeter smell, almost like a grape candy, although not quite that strong. It smells good, but I don't have much it'll go with. Trying to use it to cover a few unscented items I have.

The musk smell is very similar to the previous version. Smelling from the bottle, the new version smells a lot more like alcohol, I can barely smell the musk, whereas the old version you could really smell the musky scent. However, after applying and letting it warm up a bit, the musky smell comes through on the new version just like the old. I think the -nol content must be similar too, as it definitely makes the ladies chatty.

So, I'd say the new musk primal oil is a good purchase. The cool scent smells nice, but very sweet.

Thread Information