Close

Stranger

Default Need help and info. Did some test with A7 and SOE Gel Packs.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello I am new here.
    I did some testing with A7 unscented and SOE gel packs
    I got response with older ladies like 30s or so..
    Did not got response with young girls.
    Anything that work on young girl like around 17 to 22 age group?

Have you tried C7? Chikara plus SOE is a killer with young caucasian girls IME.

Probably you're wearing too much none, I think 1dr of A7 is around 23, 25 mcg none Try SOE alone and if you can add Chikara. And try A7 by itself and purposely OD to see the reactions. It's all about experimentation

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by char23 View Post
    Have you tried C7? Chikara plus SOE is a killer with young caucasian girls IME.

Probably you're wearing too much none, I think 1dr of A7 is around 23, 25 mcg none Try SOE alone and if you can add Chikara. And try A7 by itself and purposely OD to see the reactions. It's all about experimentation
    Good advice Char, also it would be a help if we knew the age and some characteristics details of Killermax.

I have experienced some really good attraction results from young women with A7 by using one drop and two drops of EOW and 60 mcg of Alpha Androstenol + 40 mcg of Beta Androstenol and mixing in a couple of sprays of nice cologne.

The above mix i find to be consistent in obtaining close bonding effects with young girls.

Alpha 7 mg /10 mL = 6mg AndrostEnone + 1 mg AndrosteRone
    So thats 85% enone and 15% rone

10 mL divided by 280 drops = 25 mcg/dr = AndrostEnone 21.27 mcg/ dr + Androsterone 3.7 mcg/ dr = total 25 mcg /dr.

I recon 21 mcg enone used alone could be an OD for a young healthy fit male, when its to be used alone then 1/2 drop would be best in this case.

By all means also use one full drop when there is sufficient softening pheromones added into the mix, Alpha 7 is certainly a good quality consistent product and i find it to be an excellent love bomb when it is handled with a little wisdom.

As you say also try A7 with Chikara as there is bound to be enough softeners in the C7 to make A7 attractive to the younger age girls.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

2 drops EOW! wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    2 drops EOW! wtf
    The knowledge that EOW works for me when using 2-3 dr came after my initial experimentation many years ago with a womans spray on formula that contained copulins, this product is no longer available with copulins however whenever i used the earlier versions of this product combined with a drop of Alpha 7 i did notice that its attraction/bonding properties worked exceedingly well with young women.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Good advice Char, also it would be a help if we knew the age and some characteristics details of Killermax.

I have experienced some really good attraction results from young women with A7 by using one drop and two drops of EOW and 60 mcg of Alpha Androstenol + 40 mcg of Beta Androstenol and mixing in a couple of sprays of nice cologne.

The above mix i find to be consistent in obtaining close bonding effects with young girls.

Alpha 7 mg /10 mL = 6mg AndrostEnone + 1 mg AndrosteRone
    So thats 85% enone and 15% rone

10 mL divided by 280 drops = 25 mcg/dr = AndrostEnone 21.27 mcg/ dr + Androsterone 3.7 mcg/ dr = total 25 mcg /dr.

I recon 21 mcg enone used alone could be an OD for a young healthy fit male, when its to be used alone then 1/2 drop would be best in this case.

By all means also use one full drop when there is sufficient softening pheromones added into the mix, Alpha 7 is certainly a good quality consistent product and i find it to be an excellent love bomb when it is handled with a little wisdom.

As you say also try A7 with Chikara as there is bound to be enough softeners in the C7 to make A7 attractive to the younger age girls.
    Thx for replay I am 20 yr old.
    I am Asian Indian. skinny and 5.9 [ ok body.
    I have is A7 unscented and SOE. Tryed again A7 with Xeryus Rouqe did not woek that good. Tryed SoE patch 2 on each ears and stuff gave me
    headache lol. A7 unscented with SoE patch + Xeryus Rouqe did attract again but not young girls like 17 to 22 range.

I will try your info and see if that works or not.

P.S Xeryus Rouqe aloone when i used it 1 time my friend she started sniffing me like dog lol.. so is that something in that spray or it is just smell ?

Quote Originally Posted by killermax View Post
    Thx for replay I am 20 yr old.
    I am Asian Indian. skinny and 5.9 [ ok body.
    I have is A7 unscented and SOE. Tryed again A7 with Xeryus Rouqe did not woek that good. Tryed SoE patch 2 on each ears and stuff gave me
    headache lol. A7 unscented with SoE patch + Xeryus Rouqe did attract again but not young girls like 17 to 22 range.

I will try your info and see if that works or not.

P.S Xeryus Rouqe aloone when i used it 1 time my friend she started sniffing me like dog lol.. so is that something in that spray or it is just smell ?
    Dont worry i also get a little heady when using SOE if i have not used it 4 awhile, you will get used to it.

When using Alpha 7 try and use 3 x extra SOE for improved results with younger girls, use SOE on your wrists and inner forearms and also on your lower neck areas and below ur ears, see it should get better, use only one small drop A7 and mix it together with SOE and then spread it all over areas as i mentioned, cheers and plz keep us posted

Stranger

Smile

Dont worry i also get a little heady when using SOE if i have not used it 4 awhile, you will get used to it.

When using Alpha 7 try and use 3 x extra SOE for improved results with younger girls, use SOE on your wrists and inner forearms and also on your lower neck areas and below ur ears, see it should get better, use only one small drop A7 and mix it together with SOE and then spread it all over areas as i mentioned, cheers and plz keep us posted
    It worked ok out of 12 trys i got 5 good comment yet they felt its strong smell of SOE lol...
    but out of 5 3 followed me and got lots of hugs and kiss and stuff [ best combo i found was SoE 3X gel peck + 3 drops of A7 mix it up and neck hands and under ears.. sorry for late responce was on vacation :P ]

[quote=killermax;222693]
    out of 5 3 followed me and got lots of hugs and kiss and stuff [ best combo i found was SoE 3X gel peck + 3 drops of A7 mix it up and neck hands and under ears..
    Great combo man, i guess i am about due to give the A7 and SOE combo another blast sometime soon, i also prefer the gel packets as they are perfect for spreading the A7 around

Stranger

[quote=terry0400-40;222694]
    Great combo man, i guess i am about due to give the A7 and SOE combo another blast sometime soon, i also prefer the gel packets as they are perfect for spreading the A7 around
    Thanks
    I did found that if you use same combo on same person every day [ I got girl friend thx to A7 and SOE but after long time u need to change around I saw less responce with same stuff every day. + Young girls = strong / more needed. SO I am testing some more new stuff asap I order. But I did got smokin HOT GF cauz of you all thanks!!

Will post back new stuff test soon once i order
    What should I test any idea hint opetion ?
    Anything that i just mix in my perfume like dump it inside my BOD Man 8oz Fresh Blue Musk? because it smells goood and stays long!

Sorry for bad English
    Max
    Last edited by killermax; 07-27-2011 at 12:37 AM.

[quote=killermax;222828]
    Thanks
    I did found that if you use same combo on same person every day [ I got girl friend thx to A7 and SOE but after long time u need to change around I saw less responce with same stuff every day. + Young girls = strong / more needed. SO I am testing some more new stuff asap I order. But I did got smokin HOT GF cauz of you all thanks!!

Will post back new stuff test soon once i order
    What should I test any idea hint opetion ?
    Anything that i just mix in my perfume like dump it inside my BOD Man 8oz Fresh Blue Musk? because it smells goood and stays long!

Sorry for bad English
    Max
    Max hi, Primal Instinct ylang ylang is another of my favourites and it works with SOE however sometimes i will just apply a drop or two straight from the bottle, although one drop divided and applied just below the ears is fab for day use and dont have to worry about cover scent as the ylang ylang scent in the PI is an aphrodisiac scent also.

Stranger

[quote=terry0400-40;222830]
    Max hi, Primal Instinct ylang ylang is another of my favourites and it works with SOE however sometimes i will just apply a drop or two straight from the bottle, although one drop divided and applied just below the ears is fab for day use and dont have to worry about cover scent as the ylang ylang scent in the PI is an aphrodisiac scent also.
    Kool Will try that too..
    Reason I was asking for mix is I can just open bottle of BOD and dump it in and i don't have to mix every day and just spray and go :P

[quote=killermax;222831]
    Kool Will try that too..
    Reason I was asking for mix is I can just open bottle of BOD and dump it in and i don't have to mix every day and just spray and go :P
    Sure you can just dump some PI unscented into that cologne, also i use PI yy with Coolwater and they go together very well smells just fab.

Stranger

[quote=terry0400-40;222832]
    Sure you can just dump some PI unscented into that cologne, also i use PI yy with Coolwater and they go together very well smells just fab.
    Can I mix my A7 unscented in to 8 OZ BOD? If yes how much A7 unscented i need for 8 oz ?

Thanks 4 Help

Different mixes work better or worse for different people. For that reason I strongly urge you not to mix it in your bottle of cologne. It would be easy to end up with a mix that did not suit youand waste a bottle of pheromones as well as cologne. Until you know the ratios that really apply to you personally you are better of not mixing them. Apply them separately or mix in small quantities to test.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Different mixes work better or worse for different people. For that reason I strongly urge you not to mix it in your bottle of cologne. It would be easy to end up with a mix that did not suit youand waste a bottle of pheromones as well as cologne. Until you know the ratios that really apply to you personally you are better of not mixing them. Apply them separately or mix in small quantities to test.
    You are right! Going back on SoE amd A7 for some more testing looks like works for me best as I am young and after young girls. They just need strong more stuff that I found out lol:P

Stranger

Just order PI and SOE will test soon and post in week
    Hopefully I get it by Set so I can take it with me on vacation :P

Thread Information