Close

Stranger

Default Turn this skeptic into a believer!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    For the past month or so, I've been researching pheromones extensively, and I'm really not sure what to believe.

Obviously, this all has the ring of "too good to be true," so naturally, I suspect it may be. Also, it seems that a good lot of people who buy these products get absolutely no results. They may as well have bought a vial of water for an exorbitant price.

On the other hand, people here seem to be getting good results, and I've read numerous stories of good results with pheromones. Also, there seem to be good explanations as to why some people don't get results--some pheros are difficult to dose, they don't work on some people, they aren't noticing the effects, etc.

It's extremely comforting that love-scent offers 100% money-back guarantees on their products, so I trust that I am generally making a purchase risk-free.

So, make this skeptic into a believer. What are some good products for a beginner to try out that are easy to dose, and most likely to get a clear response? I hear so much about the Deer-In-Headlights-Look (DIHL), and that would be the perfect response to make me a believer.

I'm looking forward to your answers. :)

/<3

P.S. I'm female, 17, about 5'6", 130lbs. People say I'm pretty. I'm bisexual, and in an open relationship, and I can generally pick guys and girls up with a little bit of effort. I'm mainly interested in using pheromones to increase my confidence and help me command the attention of a room (hence why I'm so interested in the DIHL).

What works for one fantastics do not work for the next one. body chemistry, behavior and age has an important influence if a mone do work or not. A cheap method to test what mones do work for itself is to buy gel-packs. So you can test a product before you buy the "big" bottle.

But most of the people of these forum are men, why do you not try it on the "women´s forum" too. Possible they can give you better advices.

Many luck

Pheromones can work - I got amazing results with an Edge for Men gel pack. It could not be explained by any other reason. It happened again in a different room so it was the 'mones.

It obviously depends on finding the right product for you & the right situation. Experimentation is worth it & fun.

Stacking things in your favour is the right attitude with 'mones. There is no automatic response but it is all based on humans inhaling 'mones so lean close, no smoky atmosphere, friendly body language, etc.

Mones combined with a good perfume would be the best idea. Many men like an attracting white musk type perfume.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    But most of the people of these forum are men, why do you not try it on the "women´s forum" too. Possible they can give you better advices.
    Good idea. Can a mod or administrator please move this thread over there? Thanks.

/<3

Neither believe or disbelieve. I cannot convince you and am not especially willing to try. After testing it for myself I grew to believe they work but not to the extent of being "Liquiid panty removers". More as a general aid for those willing and able to make the effort themselves.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread moved per request.

I kind of agree with Belgareth. If you read the forums you'll see all the personal experiences and anecdotal "evidence" you could wish for. What's left is for you to try pheromones yourself.

Pheromones are a tool, a useful one, but will not fill large gaps in social abilities.

Read up on the Womens' forum to make sure but it seems SoE and EoW bring good results. SoE is very easy to dose and is a good place to start experimenting.

Good luck, and welcome to the Forum!

Stranger

Thanks guys. Good advice.

I'll check out SoE when I get the cash, and play around with it for a bit, see what I get. I hear a lot of good stuff about PI/w, too. Maybe I'll grab that, or EoW later.

/<3

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Thanks guys. Good advice.

I'll check out SoE when I get the cash, and play around with it for a bit, see what I get. I hear a lot of good stuff about PI/w, too. Maybe I'll grab that, or EoW later.

/<3
    Whenever my girl decides to apply EOW it certainly does effect me in a good way in as much as it at first elicits a feeling within me of warm affectionate romantic attraction, and this can then easily sidetrack me from my scheduled tasks which is wonderful if i have a good hour or so to spare
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger
    <a href="http://overcoming-anxiety-attacks.com/">Overcoming Anxiety Attacks</a>

I agree with what a poster above said. It obviously depends on finding the right product for you & the right situation.
    <a href="http://overcoming-anxiety-attacks.com/">Overcoming Anxiety Attacks</a>

Just a couple of points to add.

Many products are mainly fragrance and very stingy with the pheromones. NPA and Edge remain in my mind the most potent for the buck.

The very end of your original post says a LOT towards your chances of getting something out of pheromones. Plenty of skill and good looks; so nothing to hamstring the pheromonal effects. On the other hand at your age the natural pheromones are generally raging already, but in a crowded environment some supplementation can make a big difference. So, hey, worth a shot. Please keep us posted.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Well, I'm buying something else.

Should I get SOE? And if so, SOE/w, SOE/m, or unscented?

Or should I get something else?

Remember I have Liquid Trust, too.

/<3

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Well, I'm buying something else.

Should I get SOE? And if so, SOE/w, SOE/m, or unscented?

Or should I get something else?

Remember I have Liquid Trust, too.

/<3
    SOE is a nice friendly attraction product and it is a mainstay for many users, i suggest you use the unscented SOE/w as it can work in attracting males and also females, using unscented is the way to go because you can choose to use your own favourite fragrances.

I forgot to mention that the womens EDGE gel packets have a very nice fragrance and is certainly worthy of attention cheers . . .

Thread Information