Close

Journeyman

Default Which one do you prefer NPA Or Alpha 7?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just a simple question. I'm just wondering if people like npa better or people like alpha 7

better.

Let's put it in a more simple way or question. If you can only acquire one bottle FOREVER, will you pick

NPA or Alpha 7?

Quote Originally Posted by gamecity View Post
    Just a simple question. I'm just wondering if people like npa better or people like alpha 7

better.

Let's put it in a more simple way or question. If you can only acquire one bottle FOREVER, will you

pick NPA or Alpha 7?
    May I think until next year? because it is a very difficult question. I have

definitively many more experiences with NPA (and Edge), but the first A7-experiments are promising. Both NPA and A7

are wonderful mones which provides me very good hits. NPA seems to be more sexual wheras A7 is a litle bit more

social and softer than NPA. I want to miss neither NPA nor A7.
    Last edited by stuttgart-man; 05-06-2011 at 02:18 PM.

If I could only have one forever, I

would probably take NPA. A7 gives you more for your buck in terms of Alpha energy, but NPA has some subtle tricks

up its sleeve that I have grown fond of over the years. Still one of my favorites.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    If I could only

have one forever, I would probably take NPA. A7 gives you more for your buck in terms of Alpha energy, but NPA has

some subtle tricks up its sleeve that I have grown fond of over the years. Still one of my favorites.

How do you use the NPA, Bruce ? Diluted or neat ? & best application points ? Thanks.

I will have to try some NPA.

Still loving my A7 for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    How do you use

the NPA, Bruce ? Diluted or neat ? & best application points ? Thanks.
    I usually apply everything to

wrists. Been my habit for a long time. I like to be able to take a quick sniff and see what's shaken pheromonally

and I like to be able to wash it off if I need/want.

I use it straight and then cover with something.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I usually apply

everything to wrists. Been my habit for a long time. I like to be able to take a quick sniff and see what's shaken

pheromonally and I like to be able to wash it off if I need/want.

I use it straight and then cover with

something.

B
    Thank you

I like my A7. NPA is also good

stuff.

A7 is great "bang for the buck" and

has some aRone it it as I remember. NPA is still the industry standard in terms of forumla; great mixture.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Its probably because I was a

newbie when I experimented with NPA, but I found it hard to dose. I'll give it another try some day.

I had much

success with A7 from the day I first used it. Somehow it just seems more suitable for my signature or something.

A7/SoE is just about the perfect blend for me. Add a drop or two of A1 to the mix and its the snake's eyebrows.

NPA and The Edge are about the

same correct?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    NPA and

The Edge are about the same correct?
    You are correct in as nuch as they

have the same formula, with NPA having been designed to be used added to colognes ect because of its pheromone

contents having been concentrated into a smaller bottle size.

The Edge spray is easier to dose for less experienced users because it is a

far more diluted product than NPA and therefore has less potential for Over Dose ( OD )

Both NPA and Edge work out at equal value for money with each possessing the

same great winning formula.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

NPA but the A7 works wonders too. The latinos, East indians and in general most of the brown skins react very well to A7. I would save and save and buy both.

Quote Originally Posted by lusty View Post
    NPA but the A7 works wonders too. The latinos, East indians and in general most of the brown skins react very well to A7. I would save and save and buy both.
    Very true my SO is Indian and she reacts favourably to A7, the list would also include Spanish and Latino girls.

Here is a good mix its called WKM#1 its made up of .
    • SOE x 6 dr
    • NPA x 3 dr
    • PI x 1 dr
    use between 4 - 8 dr

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post

• SOE x 6 dr
    • NPA x 3 dr
    • PI x 1 dr
    use between 4 - 8 dr
    you get good hits with 4-8?

that's been my go to mix for years, but with that combo I'm afraid to go over 3 and usually use 1-2. the npa smell gets very strong to me even at 3 and I'm afraid I'm saturating the general area/od'ing.

do you think going with even more (4-8) would work for me with that (see below) demographic?

*I'm a not bad looking 37/m frequenting a club with mostly mid 20's white chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by flaphead View Post
    you get good hits with 4-8?

that's been my go to mix for years, but with that combo I'm afraid to go over 3 and usually use 1-2. the npa smell gets very strong to me even at 3 and I'm afraid I'm saturating the general area/od'ing.

do you think going with even more (4-8) would work for me with that (see below) demographic?

*I'm a not bad looking 37/m frequenting a club with mostly mid 20's white chicks.
    I recon 3 - 4 dr will be ok for your requirements, possably spread it over a larger area and cover.

At times we may be of the opinion that our application may be a little stinky, and a tad stinky women tend to be attracted to it more than we realize, especially after they have consumed a drink or two.

I use 4-6 ok because of my age of nearly 60 and also because using this amount a more mature type of woman is attracted, i have noticed if i apply only 2 dr then i get the girls between 18-24 swooning .

A7 works better than NPA for me. Results vary by the individual and I can guarantee you will not get exactly the same results as anybody who has posted here.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Alpha 7 also works better for me, and NPA / Edge not nearly as consistent as A7 is for me.

I have experienced some amazing hits with NPA albeit they are few and far between, when wearing NPA i seem to attract a certain breed of woman, of the type that a man may only encounter on rare occasions, but when the NPA catches onto one of these breed oh my goodness be prepared because they will certainly demand urgent attention, yes red faced wide eyed hot bothered and flustered.

When ( notice i said when ) NPA decides to do his thing be prepared to act, and if you per chance get into trouble dont blame the poor NPA that had been minding its own business just sitting in its little bottle

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Very true my SO is Indian and she reacts favourably to A7, the list would also include Spanish and Latino girls.

• SOE x 6 dr
    • NPA x 3 dr
    • PI x 1 dr
    use between 4 - 8 dr
    Long time since I wrote stallion, I have a question for you. Do you think young latino girls like 25 years of age would respond to this combo? I was tempted to go with chikara but it gets nothing more than good service for me.

I like a7 SOE a lot. Wondering how I can tailer it to attract YOUNG spanish girls. I know its great at attracting older woman.

I'm 41 and need to attract this 25 year old latina I really like. I know my options are edge, chikara, or a7/soe. What do you think? Which should i go for and why? And what doses?

From experience I find edge works but tunes me out often (doesn't work with my body chemistry), npa seems to attract only 30+, chikara mixed with edge kinda tunes me out too.

I'm wondering if A7 SOE is best. I do indeed feel it is a great mone. Any idea how I can tailer particularly for my goal of heating up a 25 year old latino?

Also how do I maintain full congruency with this mix?

A7/SOE/ONE has always done wonders for me.

HM

Default Give me A7 + SOE

I'm wondering if A7 SOE is best. I do indeed feel it is a great mone. Any idea how I can tailer particularly for my goal of heating up a 25 year old latino?
    I would run with the A7 + SOE, i have girls often say i smell sexy with this combo applied.

For your target requirements i recon go with A7 x 1 dr + 15" SOE.

I am nearly 60 and 4 me this works extra well, A7 x 2 dr + 30 " SOE or 1 full gel packet SOE.

This is what i do, i apply a couple sprays of nice cologne around my neck and under my ears down the jawline and then i dispense one full SOE gel pack onto a tea cup saucer centre to this i add my 2 drops A7 and then i stir it all together good with my finger tip and then i apply this by spreading out to cover the cologne application, let it drydown for a minute and then give it an overspray with the cologne.

The above mix at this strength keeps on working for a great six hours plus, the first two hours will give me fab respect hits from males and also head turns of interest from girls.

Asian girls not even glancing at me as if i was invisable, however after two hours the Asian attraction factor starts coming into play 4 me in a good way.

Regarding congruency, the mix points to a sexy attractive friendly happy vibrant gentleman, therefore if we are also inclined to feel somewhat of this dynamic nature then the pheromones will certainly magnify these outward characteristics to our advantage by working with our charismatic personality and looks

Thread Information