Close

Thread: My A7 Story

Default My A7 Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received my first

bottle of A7 unscented today.

The first thing I did was open the bottle and take a sniff. I did not smell any

strong body odor or cat pee smell. I did smell a very very faint musky type smell though. I can see how it could

become too overpowering if too much was applied. I was expecting to be knocked on the floor by some type of foul

stench but it just didn't smell real strong to me at all.

Well, this is all for now. I have not tried the stuff

yet. I will keep this topic posted with my observations.

Some people can't smell -None

very well. A7 has a strong odor to those who can smell it. Be sure to cover it well.

It does a good job though.

I've had some fantastic hits from it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I tried the A7 last night...

I took Terry's advice and lightly sprayed on some cologne under each ear, and 1 dab of A7 under each ear. Then

another spray of cologne under each ear.

I waited...

My skin where I applied the A7 started to warm up a

bit, I could tell it was doing something. It made me feel kinda good too.

I scrubbed and washed the app areas

really good last night and repeated again this morning after my shower. I also applied some SOE under each ear. SOE

and Cool Water do good together for me.

It seems this stuff was working for me really good. I got smiles, hugs,

compliments. The hugs from this girl were very nice indeed...INDEED! Yeah, this stuff is definitely a keeper as

well.

I was wondering if this is a product I can use every day or what. How often should I take break from

it?

Speaking only for myself,

pheromones can be worn every day. All you really have to do is make sure and wash good every day and use a little

bit less than you would if you were only using it on occasion. Normally I wear pheromones every day a the week...

Well almost every day. Normally I don't do much with pheromones on Sundays because that's my day off. But if I am

working you can count on me wearing them.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I wore this stuff again today,

and it worked like a charm. I was able to spend some alone time with the girl I have a crush on...and it was very

nice!

I am very happy with my A7 purchase. It is definitely a smooth operator.

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Speaking only for myself, pheromones can be worn every day. All you really have to do is

make sure and wash good every day and use a little bit less than you would if you were only using it on occasion.

Normally I wear pheromones every day a the week... Well almost every day. Normally I don't do much with pheromones

on Sundays because that's my day off. But if I am working you can count on me wearing them.
    I pretty

much follow the same approach when it comes to wearing mones. If it ain't broke don't fix it..

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I tried the

A7 last night...

I took Terry's advice and lightly sprayed on some cologne under each ear, and 1 dab of A7

under each ear. Then another spray of cologne under each ear.

I waited...

My skin where I applied

the A7 started to warm up a bit, I could tell it was doing something. It made me feel kinda good too.

I

scrubbed and washed the app areas really good last night and repeated again this morning after my shower. I also

applied some SOE under each ear. SOE and Cool Water do good together for me.

It seems this stuff was working

for me really good. I got smiles, hugs, compliments. The hugs from this girl were very nice indeed...INDEED! Yeah,

this stuff is definitely a keeper as well.

I was wondering if this is a product I can use every day or

what. How often should I take break from it?
    I clean my application spots with hydrogen peroxide and

sometimes with alcohol. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I do it anyway lol...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I tried

the A7 last night...

I took Terry's advice and lightly sprayed on some cologne under each ear, and 1 dab of A7

under each ear. Then another spray of cologne under each ear.

I waited...

My skin where I applied
    the

A7 started to warm up a bit, I could tell it was doing something. It made me feel kinda good too.
    I

scrubbed and washed the app areas really good last night and repeated again this morning after my shower. I also

applied some SOE under each ear. SOE and Cool Water do good together for me.

It seems this stuff was working for

me really good. I got smiles, hugs, compliments. The hugs from this girl were very nice indeed...INDEED! Yeah, this

stuff is definitely a keeper as well.

I was wondering if this is a product I can use every day or what. How

often should I take break from it?
    Your making me envious Arrow, its

been ages since i have had any A7 , although i have been having an excellent run over a period of years with PI

ylang ylang used a couple times a week with one drop giving plenty of pep and two placing me at a distinct advantage

of becoming cougar fodder ect ect

They were the

days i remember well mixing A7 with some copulins, Alpha and Beta nols and some A1 and this boy had to be xtra

careful so many young girls just wanting to get up close and personal, yeah this juice creates some real strong

super bonding tonic, the recipe only for them that can be good, dont wanna get into any girl trouble now do we boys

ah hem do we men , back in my A7 days i could run so much faster than today.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you all for your

suggestions and advice.

This A7 is gold! I have been getting lots of comfy snuggly type hugs. The type of hug

that feels so sweet that you don't want to let go. Yeah man!

Get you some of this stuff Terry dude!

I have

thought about getting some A1, But I have a Dial bodywah that is supposed to already have some A1 in it. I think I

will try this with the A7.
    Last edited by Arrow; 05-04-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    I clean

my application spots with hydrogen peroxide and sometimes with alcohol. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I do

it anyway lol...
    I have been doing that too

Thank

you for your suggestions and advice Terry.

This A7 is gold! I have been getting lots of comfy snuggly type hugs.

The type of hug that feels so sweet that you don't want to let go. Yeah man!

Get you some of this stuff Terry

dude!

I have thought about getting some A1, But I have a Dial bodywah that is supposed to already have some A1

in it. I think I will try this with the A7.

I
    have some questions about the A7. When mixing with SOE, is

the SOE enough to use as a cover? or should I still use a good cologne?
    What is the best way to make sure

this A7 keeps working like gold? Should I not wear it every day?
    I have

used it in the past with a good cologne underneath and a little over the top, even when i have SOE layered on or

besided it.

But then again we are all very different

and the use of some SOE alone with it could actually work very well for you, some girls have told me that i smell a

little stinky or sweaty when i have not used a cover scent, but oh my goodness this has not prevented them from

opening everything up for me, sometimes i really think that they appreciate a little sweaty manly tinge.

The application of a cover with the SOE is something

that you will eventually work out instinctifly, the endurance of the cologne is also something that should be taken

into consideration and one of the real important things is to get in some colognes that girls really like, even if

you do not consider them exacxtly your ideal they will certainly give your application of pheromones a very real

distinct edge.

You will do well by not using A7

every single day, and always try and use just enough to provide the required

results.

Most of the pheromones i use are tried and

tested products that give me decent results and i am happy to see other forum members also achieving satisfaction

from using them.

Even though i have my favourites i

enjoy the luxury of choosing a random product every day, and whenever a specific target is envisioned i apply

whatever i have to compliment the occasion.

Now

getting back onto the subject of using A7 say around five days per week, this is all very well and a most sensible

way of complimenting your pheromone signature, and you are fortunate indeed that you have found a formula and or mix

that works with you.

The thing to remember when using

any given consistent product or mix is that eventually over time you may become sensitised to the good effects in so

much that they may seem to become predictable and otherwise ordinary and some folks say "oh well sutch and sutch is

no longer working for me" " shall i use more or spice it up "

They say variety is the spice of life and i certainly enjoy the experience

of a little variety when it comes to pheromones, the suprise of new external effects, self effects and fragrance ect

So A7 will always be a keeper in my book, its

something that can be relied upon to be able to come back time and time again, Magic Alpha 7 very smooth and most

charming yeah it loves to work with you for whatever you want

I had one of my friends do a

smell test on me today. I used one drop of A7 and some good ol' SOE, I did not use a cover cologne. She said I

smelled good. I asked her if she could smell any hint of my stinky BO and she said no. So I am wondering if I even

need to use a cover cologne with A7. Maybe I am one of those lucky ones who doesn't need a cover cologne.

I had

one of my friends do a smell test on me today. I used one drop of A7 and some good ol' SOE, I did not use a cover

cologne. She said I smelled good. I asked her if she could smell any hint of my stinky BO and she said no. So I am

wondering if I even need to use a cover cologne with A7. Maybe I am one of those lucky ones who doesn't need a

cover cologne.
    Ok glad the A7 passed the smell test with the added SOE,

try and also get her opinion with you using A7 alone.

I also have used A7 and other Androstenone products alone and have received

comments that i smell sorta sexy or a little sweaty, and these comments initially in the early days did un nerve me

somewhat but now i have learned that the sweaty sexy smell that comes from applying A7 to a clean body certainly

does not detract from the element of attraction from the females perspective , if anything it seems that they become

more demonserative ie makes them feel sexy.

The

addition of cologne to an app is a personal thing and it also has advantages in the attraction stakes ie if the

target appreciates the fragrance type and comes closer to the wearer for the pleasure of the fragrance factor and is

also then drawn under the influence of the pheromones.

Also the addition of cologne mixed into the pheromones will certainly in

most cases speed up the diffusion rates of the pheromones to a degree, and faster diffusion means the active life of

the pheromone application is shortened, but in the short term will certainly waft out a great phero blast, therefore

for a good balanced effect do not over kill the pheromone with too much cologne, which is something that i did learn

by experience when my sinus problem prevented me smelling my colognes and i had to spray madly to catch some

fragrance smell, thank goodness i have learned that a little is sufficient for good advantage and also a balanced

good alround pheromone diffusion rate.

Another

favourite routine when choosing to use cologne is to layer it alongside the pheromone application, this can be very

effective and is a choice method of cover by many phero users, cheers

Hey Terry, Thanks again for your

advice and help. I will try the smell test on A7 alone soon. I did let her smell the A7 straight from the bottle and

she said she didn't smell anything(I didn't tell her what it was though...she thought it was some kind of hippy

oil LOL).

Just a few quick questions though,

1) How often should I reapply A7? Do I need to scrub with

hydrgen peroxide before reapplying?

2) If I remember correctly, I think I read that the mones only last about 6

hours. Should I reapply after 6 hours?

3) Is there a big risk of buildup with A7?

What do you think?
    Last edited by Arrow; 05-06-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Hey

Terry, Thanks again for your advice and help. I will try the smell test on A7 alone soon. I did let her smell the A7

straight from the bottle and she said she didn't smell anything(I didn't tell her what it was though...she thought

it was some kind of hippy oil LOL).

Just a few quick questions though,

1) How often should I reapply A7? Do

I need to scrub with hydrgen peroxide before reapplying?

2) If I remember correctly, I think I read that the

mones only last about 6 hours. Should I reapply after 6 hours?

3) Is there a big risk of buildup with A7?

What do you think?
    A couple drops of A7 will easily last me a good

six hours or longer under ideal conditions, and if i am planning on extending my social activities for another

target time frame then i will have a quick rub over the old app points with some peroxide 3%

solution.

Under normal daily application conditions a good shave and a shower in the

morning before a fresh pheromone application is all that i need, i know this because i certainly notice the action

of the pheromones as i go about my business.

When it comes to the subject of build up this can be a very real fact for

some users and less a problem for others and this is an area where each individual can monitor the reactions to his

personal phero apps over a period of time, as many variable will come into consideration here eg the weather

conditions, ones own perspiration rate or the lack of it, and also the acid or alkalinity conditions of the skin

surface.

I have also noticed that the condition of my general health including my

mental health play an inportant role in how the characteristics of my pheromones choose to display and perform on

any given day . . .

Here is something

interesting...

I applied my Cool Water, SOE, and A7 this morning. I had to run by the grocery store this morning

to pick up a few things. I ran into an X-girlfriend. I walked past her and didn't even notice her at first but she

called me out and said "Hey how are ya!". I said "I'm good" and kept strolling on past her. Later I met her at the

checkout and she was all smiles asking how I had been doing.

She was a good girlfriend at first but she ended up

being mean towards the end, that's why I kinda snubbed her when she said hey.

Anyways, not sure if she caught

a whiff of the colognes but she sure was chatty for someone who was mean as hell to me at one time.

I have used A7 and SOE together

before, but I always use a different amount of SOE each time. I was wondering if there is a certain amount of SOE

that should be used per 1 drop of A7. Any suggestions?

No rules, but if you think of A7

as being primarily sexual and SoE as a more social Mone, then you can adjust according to your goals and/or

audience.

In other words, more A7 and less SoE will give you a sexier mix. More SoE will give you a more social

mix.

I love this combo.

I have

used A7 and SOE together before, but I always use a different amount of SOE each time. I was wondering if there is a

certain amount of SOE that should be used per 1 drop of A7. Any

suggestions?
    Of course Alpha 7 used alone is very effective at one drop

when used with the objective of entertaining mature women, and does work equally as well alone when entertaining

younger chics once the ice has been broken because the A7 alone will certainly give you the strong alpha appeal

vibe, it is only that the younger woman will be less assertive and have a tendancy to place you upon a pedistal and

regard you as attractive and untouchable in her mind.

This is where SOE comes to the rescue with its great softening effects of

friendliness and comfort therefore take the middle ground approach with girls and add around 15" SOE and at least

another 10" when approaching Asian girls with the intent of intimacy......

The SOE gel packets are designed for one good use or one and a 1/4 and the

pheromone content of one of these packets is equal to around 31" of the roller top bottle variety.

Thread Information