Close

Default I Just Placed My Second Order

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just

placed my second order. I ordered A7 and another bottle of LT.

I really had a hard time deciding on what product

to buy. First I was thinking about PI, Then I starting thinking about A7, then NPA, then A7 again...I finally placed

my order for A7.

After reading Bruce and Terry rave about this stuff I figure it can't hurt to try this stuff

first.

Please fellas, any suggestions on dosage and good colognes to use as cover scents would be greatly

welcomed and appreciated. Keep in mind that I will be using this in a work environment. I don't want anything too

heavy, but I certainly would like it to do it's job. Don't wory, I'll do my part too.

Can LT be used with the

A7/SOE combo?

I sure hope I picked the right stuff...we'll see.

In the "comments" section of my

order form, I requested my free sample pack set. I understand that new customers are offered a one time free sample

pack set.

If possible, could I request some TE? I was thinking about getting NPA and I hear that TE is similar

to NPA but not as strong. If I could, I'd like to try out this product too. Thanks.

Sorry if my questions seem

annoying. I'm just a little worried about using this stuff. I don't want to end up being a walking stink bomb.

If the shipping is as fast as it was last time, I should be getting my package in the mail tomorrow.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I just

placed my second order. I ordered A7 and another bottle of LT.

I really had a hard time deciding on what product

to buy. First I was thinking about PI, Then I starting thinking about A7, then NPA, then A7 again...I finally placed

my order for A7.

After reading Bruce and Terry rave about this stuff I figure it can't hurt to try this stuff

first.

Please fellas, any suggestions on dosage and good colognes to use as cover scents would be greatly

welcomed and appreciated. Keep in mind that I will be using this in a work environment. I don't want anything too

heavy, but I certainly would like it to do it's job. Don't wory, I'll do my part too.

Can LT be used with the

A7/SOE combo?

I sure hope I picked the right stuff...we'll

see.
    First off apply any favourite cologne below your ears that you

would normally use at work just a little and then a small dab A7 over each area with another light cologne spray on

top and this is just fine.

When i am going out i also

get great results with a drop of A7 applied divided to my inner wrists and then a couple sprays cologne directly on

top and rubbed down my inner forearms towards elbow crook, this is ok when short sleeved shirt can be worn, but it

is not an ideal application if the inner forearms are going to be resting on a desktop surface with keyboard ect.

Wrist apps are very effective for waving around and

placing near the faces of intended targets, although the wrist pulsepoint apps need to be used in an enviroment

where they are going to remain free of the contaminations of sweat dirt wear and tear and water.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry. I will try that

and see how it goes.

Thread Information