Close

Default Any effective natural hay fever remedies ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any effective natural hay fever remedies which people have discovered ? I've looked at the old posts on this but

the more recent L-S members might have their own solutions. I know that there are new popular approaches like grape

seed extract, etc.

This is probably way more in-depth

treatment than you are looking for, but I found that my hay fever was strongly related to my food allergies and once

I got my diet organized, my hay fever (migraines too) went away.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    This is

probably way more in-depth treatment than you are looking for, but I found that my hay fever was strongly related to

my food allergies and once I got my diet organized, my hay fever (migraines too) went away.
    Thank you

for that, Bruce.

I'm sure that there are fundamental cures for hayfever. Did you eliminate any particular foods

or was it a complete diet overhaul ? I remember that you had success with freeze-dried nettles. Nettles set me off

but taking them in capsules didn't help. I'd like to think that it is vitamin inbalance e.g. B5 as that would be

easy to take.

Thread Information