Close

Thread: Androstadienone

Default Androstadienone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was just looking up

and reading about this product. I noticed the warning at the bottom said...

Warning: Do NOT buy

Androstadienone Pheromone if you are a newbie.

I was just wondering why the warning? How experienced does one

need to be before using this product?

Is this the stuff that helps calm the pms of women?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I was

just looking up and reading about this product. I noticed the warning at the bottom said...

Warning: Do NOT

buy Androstadienone Pheromone if you are a newbie.

I was just wondering why the warning? How experienced

does one need to be before using this product?

Is this the stuff that helps calm the pms of

women?
    Androstadienone refered to as A1, this juice certainly does help

calm women down and it will put them at ease at certain times of their cycle, as far as i have seen it does not have

noticable effects upon all women and girls therefore it would not be an ideal substance for a newbie to apply and

then go out looking for attraction responses.

I have

been using it on and off for a couple of years and where i was originally of the opinion that it only worked on fit

young fertile type females i have since changed my opinion because i have witnessed it having positive effects on

women who are older.

I now add A1 into some of my

mixes and it is a product that in my opinion certainly adds an unmistakable element of added attraction into the mix

dynamics, what i would call a most worthy ice breaker.

Last week on the 14 th i had the experience of a

group of women coming under my spell and being so completely mesmerised that as they were speaking with me they were

placing there faces very close to mine and looking me directly in the eyes and some of them were telling me some

stories that i thought were very personal, now normally i would not have expected this type of behavior from the

phero mix that i had applied, but i am sure it was the inclusion of the A1 that seemed to change and soften this mix

thus making it one of attraction.

The mix well part

of it was a product that in the past has not really shown me much action and it was Chikara gel

component.

Here's what it was 1/2 Chikara gel packet

+ PI x 2 drops + around 40 mcg A1 and eight spritz of Wings cologne all premixed into a 5 ml sprayer and shook up,

now when the time came to spray it i noticed a small white speck floating in the mixture and i was not sure if it

was from the Chikara gel or possably a peice of lint so rather than block the sprayer i unscrewed the sprayhead and

poured the whole lot into my palm and then spread it all around my neck throat and gills, and i cant complain

because what was just another experimental app turned out to be a good hit mix.

I also had two products applied today which both

contained A1 as part of their standard formulation and i can see that the A1 component certainly was doing its job,

yes very well actually, and not just on mature women but girls also, i cant say definitively if it was the A1

opening up the defences of the younger girls or if it was the combination of two good products which each just

happened to contain some A1, how much A1 i am not sure.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    I was

just looking up and reading about this product. I noticed the warning at the bottom said...

Warning: Do NOT

buy Androstadienone Pheromone if you are a newbie.

I was just wondering why the warning? How experienced

does one need to be before using this product?

Is this the stuff that helps calm the pms of women?
    I

believe the warning refers to the fact, that Androstadienone (and other chemset bottles) have a very strong

concentration. One drop of these contains about 50 mcg pheromones. 50mcg A1 could be still tolerable, but in the

case of none you definitively going to OD with just a single drop of it. Futhermore in the case of A1 this mone is

known that it can lead to depression in man in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    I believe the warning refers to the fact, that Androstadienone (and other chemset

bottles) have a very strong concentration. One drop of these contains about 50 mcg pheromones. 50mcg A1 could be

still tolerable, but in the case of none you definitively going to OD with just a single drop of it. Futhermore in

the case of A1 this mone is known that it can lead to depression in man in some cases.
    Exactly, I believe

the warning applies to all the concentrated products because they require dilution and so you need to understand

what final concentration you are aiming at for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcoastq View Post
    Exactly, I believe the warning applies to all the concentrated products because they

require dilution and so you need to understand what final concentration you are aiming at for each.
    That's

correct. It is due to the concentration and experience needed to get it right.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Agree with all the above,

however, A1 is the one chemset product that is pretty easy and safe to handle. Its very easy to dose and OD is not

really an issue.

For me its an ultimate tweak to my mixes to achieve certain goals. I like the comfortable and

intimate vibe it gives. It seems to calm down heavy hitters like A7 and NPA and ease the chattiness of SoE and

C7.

The mix that Terry mentioned above closely matches one of my favorites: A7/SoE/A1. Its very sexual but not

in-your-face sexual.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Arrow; 04-17-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Thread Information