Close

Stranger

Default SoE gel packs question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

there,
    I'm posting this in this forum even though I'm a girl and basically have a question regarding pheromones

for women.
    For the past few weeks I have been using the SOE gel packs that I got with a purchase a while back. I

never really thought about it but looking it up now, it seems that these would be the SOE gel packs for men?
    The

thing is that I got incredible results with them but because I only had a few, I decided to order the "proper" SOE,

for women this time. Yesterday I wore it for the first time and the results were not as good as with the gel

packs.
    So can anyone tell me what the difference between the two is - mone-wise?
    I find it quite peculiar that I

got such great results with the gel packs if they were designed to attract women (in my case they worked on a bunch

of alpha males) while the SOE for women seemed less effective.
    Any thoughts??
    Thanks
    C.

I believe the formula is the

same, with only the fragrance different between mens and womens versions, and the unscented version being called a

unisex product. I could be wrong though as the product table lists copulins as a possible ingredient. The dose is

important, so you should try to aim for a similar amount to get the same results. A full gel pack is roughly equal

in phero content to 30 inches from the roller. So, were you using a full gel pack before, and how much did you try

from the roll bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by item2112 View Post
    Hi

there,
    I'm posting this in this forum even though I'm a girl and basically have a question regarding pheromones

for women.
    For the past few weeks I have been using the SOE gel packs that I got with a purchase a while back. I

never really thought about it but looking it up now, it seems that these would be the SOE gel packs for men?
    The

thing is that I got incredible results with them but because I only had a few, I decided to order the "proper" SOE,

for women this time. Yesterday I wore it for the first time and the results were not as good as with the gel

packs.
    So can anyone tell me what the difference between the two is - mone-wise?
    I find it quite peculiar that I

got such great results with the gel packs if they were designed to attract women (in my case they worked on a bunch

of alpha males) while the SOE for women seemed less effective.
    Any thoughts??
    Thanks
    C.
    You are welcome

to post to this forum any time you want. The women's forum was established because of theoverwhelming majority of

men normally on this site. The women's issues were getting lost. But thre is no rule against you posting here.

SoE is pretty much unisex. The scent differs but the contents are the same. And, really, who cares what the label

says if you are getting results?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Thanks guys! So it's really

only the scent? Guess it's all in the dosage then... Will increase next time and see what happens...
    Thanks!!

x

It is not the same

formula. SOE for men contains androsterone while SOE for women contains copulins. Both contain alpha androstenol

though. I would like to try the men's gel packs also. How does it smell? Does it smell too masculine?

Stranger

Really? Does anyone know for a

fact? Bruce?
    The smell is masculine, smells like a man's perfume/cologne but I covered it up with my own perfume

and I think it worked ok.
    I'm confused now because I really got great results from the gel packs and would love to

buy more but I've just bought the SOE + paid for the customs etc. (I live in Europe) and it's not that little

money in the end...
    Any more thoughts on this?
    C.

You could just use what has worked

for you . There should be no real stigma in using products aimed at the opposite sex. So long as it attracts

people of the right gender then it is working regardless of the label on the packet.

I know that some men here

use the 'mone products for women successfully. It puzzled me at first but there is some science behind it -

although I don't fully understand it yet ...

It is good that you have got such good results early on from using

the gel packs.

Bruce can give you the definitive answer on 'mone content, etc.

Maybe you can exchange

the women's SOE for the unscented SOE. The unscented one has the same mone content as the men's version.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarcoatedsour View Post
    It is not the same formula. SOE for men contains androsterone while SOE for women

contains copulins. Both contain alpha androstenol though. I would like to try the men's gel packs also. How does it

smell? Does it smell too masculine?
    When did they change to formula? That is not howit came out.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    When did they change to formula? That is not howit came out.
    I don't know?

But you can read the product table or posts by jvkohl to confirm this. The difference is the rone in the mens/unisex

and the cops in the womens.

Stranger

I've just ordered 30 gel

packs and hope to receive them asap (it takes forever with international shipping).
    So would anyone be interested

in buying the SoE for women from me? Is it ok to post that? Anyone in the UK or Europe in particular? The product +

shipping + customs was about £44, I've only used it once and will sell it for half the price +

shipping.
    Thx.
    C.

Quote Originally Posted by item2112 View Post
    So would

anyone be interested in buying the SoE for women from me? Is it ok to post that? Anyone in the UK or Europe in

particular? The product + shipping + customs was about £44, I've only used it once and will sell it for half

the price + shipping.
    Thx.
    C.
    Its fine to post that. We used to have a thread for just that purpose

but it has long been lost. Please do not post your contact information though. With your permission any of the mods

will be happy to do it without making your personal information public. Just let us know.

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Master Functional Pheromone was formulated to cut into the mans strong external defenses to prevent his carnal feelings from rising so easily to the surface. With top notes of Vanilla and Sandalwood, The Master human derived pheromones will quickly enter his sensory barrier and almost immediately elevate his mood, enhance his arousal, confidence and attitude. What is sexually attractive about a man after all? It is his confidence, posture and demeanor and this is what attracts the female of our species! Let Master take you the next step when considering a romantic relationship with someone new or someone you care deeply about. Let Master Functional Pheromones give you that edge to create the perfect moment to attract a woman and transport you to a time when courtship, romance and sexual tension were only the beginning in a long and sensual dance until your partner will let you take her to her fantasy!"
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Master Functional Pheromone was formulated to cut into the mans strong external defenses to prevent his carnal feelings from rising so easily to the surface. With top notes of Vanilla and Sandalwood, The Master human derived pheromones will quickly enter his sensory barrier and almost immediately elevate his mood, enhance his arousal, confidence and attitude. What is sexually attractive about a man after all? It is his confidence, posture and demeanor and this is what attracts the female of our species! Let Master take you the next step when considering a romantic relationship with someone new or someone you care deeply about. Let Master Functional Pheromones give you that edge to create the perfect moment to attract a woman and transport you to a time when courtship, romance and sexual tension were only the beginning in a long and sensual dance until your partner will let you take her to her fantasy!"
    Hey Terry, why you have changed your unique blue writing into a black one? Your signature has become to a part from you over the years

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    Hey Terry, why you have changed your unique blue writing into a black one? Your signature has become to a part from you over the years
    I was in a hurry and i did want to post over some type of spam that had been displayed within this thread and i just coppied the discription from the masters sales page as it did suffice to bump the spam post somewhat although it seems that the moderators have moved the unsuitabe and off topic comments away from this thread cheers in blue my friend.......
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    I was in a hurry and i did want to post over some type of spam that had been displayed within this thread and i just coppied the discription from the masters sales page as it did suffice to bump the spam post somewhat although it seems that the moderators have moved the unsuitabe and off topic comments away from this thread cheers in blue my friend.......
    cheers Terry

Thread Information