Close

Default androstadienone Yahoo group

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have started a new Yahoo! group called \"androstadienone\"
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/androstadienone/

The purpose is to have discussions there that are not suitable for these forums for whatever reasons. I\'m not implying anything about any of the reasons that\'s not my intent or job! I\'m just making a group available for this purpose if some people deem it necessary for whatever reasons.

androstadienone Yahoo! group

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: androstadienone Yahoo group

So, any discussion there yet?

Enlightened One

As was the problem with this forum it probably needs more people to get things started or once people get thier orders in things will move.

nothing yet.

I think Bruce felt uncomfortable with too much \"andro-1\" discussion here due to potential legal issues. It would be disasterous if any of us here ended up hurting his excellent and honest business.

the yahoo group will be the place to blab it all out. once people try the stuff.

Thanks for your concerns. After talking to a patent lawyer (Nutz) who seems to have investigated the subject quite thoroughly, I think the extent of the danger if you want to call it that is just the end of the dienone party. I am not worried about it so much in the sense of it ruining the business, but if we come up with a good system, maybe we can keep this alive for a while. One point that Nutz made was that the patent is entirely focused on mixing dienone with fragrance. Note also that the chemical is listed in the Athena list of ingredients on another of today\'s posts. The only hitch is that it can be considered an infraction just to encourage others to mix the substance with a fragrance. So, if someone where to post on the forum: \"Hey, I mixed the stuff with my Issy and its great!\" I might be oblibgated legally to respond with \"Please don\'t do that\" or something.
    As you can see, I still can\'t make up my mind what the heck to do about this....
    Gotta run. My wife and kid are getting into a serious argument. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    See ya,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

BTW, naughtymonkey Is the english patent lawyer , unless I\'ve been sleep-Lawing again [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

good news though, so if bruce does his best to discourage us , we can pretty much say what we want about -dienone here. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

: ) we can always reserve another forum for more \"market-sensitive\" discussions right?

[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: ilurbu ]

Phero Dude

The patents in question isFragrance compositions containing human pheromones .

As can be seen from reading this patent, it ONLY covers \"A non-therapeutic fragrance composition comprising an odorant and at least one human pheromone selected from....\" (a list of pheromones follows).

This means that it is only illegal to commercially market something containing an oderant and the pheromone. If you just sell the pheromone, it\'s perfectly legal. And the way patent laws are generally interpreted, if an individual happens to add the oderant himself for his own personal use, no infringement has taken place.

Thread Information