Close

Default I Am New Here, And I Have Some Questions...Please Help

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all, This is my first post. I have been lurking here for a few weeks just trying to gather

some information but I still have some questions.

I am 37 and want to attract a 43 year old female. She is

dynamite in my eyes! I just want to take it slow at first, Just somethin to open her up and make her a little more

comfy with me because this will be in a work setting. I definitely do NOT want anything too overpowering. I am

thinking about buying Liquid Trust and Scent of Eros.

Are these two products good at making a good second

impression? I have known this girl for about a year now, so the first impression has already been made I guess.

Also, I do not want to reveal that I am using mone colognes. How do you guys deal with the question "What is that

you are wearing?" if you don't want to say what it is you are wearing?

Thanks for your help. I may have some

more questions in the future.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Hello

all, This is my first post. I have been lurking here for a few weeks just trying to gather some information but I

still have some questions.

I am 37 and want to attract a 43 year old female. She is dynamite in my eyes! I just

want to take it slow at first, Just somethin to open her up and make her a little more comfy with me because this

will be in a work setting. I definitely do NOT want anything too overpowering. I am thinking about buying Liquid

Trust and Scent of Eros.

Are these two products good at making a good second impression? I have known this girl

for about a year now, so the first impression has already been made I guess. Also, I do not want to reveal that I am

using mone colognes. How do you guys deal with the question "What is that you are wearing?" if you don't want to

say what it is you are wearing?

Thanks for your help. I may have some more questions in the future.
    I use pheromones most times with a spray or two of good cologne and if

anyone asks me what i am wearing just as i was asked last Sunday i will mention the name of the cologne that i am

actually wearing, and it was Gucci Pour Homme last Sunday
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you for your response.

I'm not sure whether or not LT has a scent to it, But I have noticed that SOE comes in a scent. I plan on getting

the scented version since people seem to rave about it. Could I use regular cologne with either of these products?

Thanks again!

Thank

you for your response.

I'm not sure whether or not LT has a scent to it, But I have noticed that SOE comes in a

scent. I plan on getting the scented version since people seem to rave about it. Could I use regular cologne with

either of these products? Thanks again!
    Sure scented SOE is only lightly

scented and what slight natural fragrance LT has does fade away rapidly so as i do you also could layer your

pheromones on top of a spray or two of cologne with a spray or two on top.

The combo of LT and SOE is a good one and it should have no trouble in

helping you break the ice with chics as it will help give the impression that you are a nice fresh friendly

trustworthy guy so give it a go and if there is not enough sexual attraction after gaining rapport then you may

consider adding a whisp of Androstenone into to your mixes

Thanks again.

I am a little

worried about using the none products. I bought some stuff years ago that was absolutely WAY too strong, It was

called Lure for men. Putting that stuff on made me smell like I had literally bathed in cologne. Not good at all. I

threw the stuff in the trash. If I did use a none product, I would have to be very careful how I apply it. Maybe dip

a toothpick in the bottle and then rub the toothpick on my neck or something, haha!

But yeah, I am still willing

to give LT and SOE a try. Am I correct in saying that 1 spray of LT on each wrist would be good enough? And a 6 inch

roll of SOE on each forearm? Should I use more or less, or would that be a good starting point?

Stranger

My personal experience is that

mature women have less of a problem when there is strong sexual tension in the air, so don't be that afraid to use

none products, particularly Alpha 7, which is reputed all across the forum.

Thanks

again.

I am a little worried about using the none products. I bought some stuff years ago that was absolutely

WAY too strong, It was called Lure for men. Putting that stuff on made me smell like I had literally bathed in

cologne. Not good at all. I threw the stuff in the trash. If I did use a none product, I would have to be very

careful how I apply it. Maybe dip a toothpick in the bottle and then rub the toothpick on my neck or something,

haha!

But yeah, I am still willing to give LT and SOE a try. Am I correct in saying that 1 spray of LT on each

wrist would be good enough? And a 6 inch roll of SOE on each forearm? Should I use more or less, or would that be a

good starting point?
    LT is best applied immediatelly before confronting

your planned target as the good effects do not last much longer than an hour, many users dont see results with LT

but i certainly do if i use at least 4 sprays across my shirt front at chest level.

The six inch roll of SOE on each forearm as you

mention is fine, but feel free to add at least another 12 " roll smeared below your ear pulsepoints and lower throat

area.

I tried Lure for men once. Sadly I

got a leaker, but I had enough to try it for quite a while.

Not sure how "good" the pheromone content was as I

really don't recall getting any identifiable hits, but I do agree the fragrance could get overpowering.

May give

it another try, but so far have been pretty happy with scented Chikara.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

This forum is really cool. And

the products I have ordered so far (SOE,LT) are awesome! I appreciate all the help so far...But again, I still have

a few questions.

I keep reading about DIHL hits. What does DIHL mean?

Also, I am interested in buying a

aNONE product. I am a little nervous about it though because I also read about OD horror stories. I even hear that

one drop of some stuff can be overkill at times. I was wondering if there is an easier way to apply a NONE products.

I was thinking of maybe dipping the tip of a toothpick in the bottle and using that to apply it to my neck. Would

this work at all? Any suggestions?

Default Androstenone considerations

This forum is really cool. And the products I have ordered so far (SOE,LT) are awesome! I

appreciate all the help so far...But again, I still have a few questions.

I keep reading about DIHL hits. What

does DIHL mean?

Also, I am interested in buying a aNONE product. I am a little nervous about it though because I

also read about OD horror stories. I even hear that one drop of some stuff can be overkill at times. I was wondering

if there is an easier way to apply a NONE products. I was thinking of maybe dipping the tip of a toothpick in the

bottle and using that to apply it to my neck. Would this work at all? Any

suggestions?
    If i remember correctly then you are in your mid 30's and a

small Androstenone application should be no drama.

I

think Alpha 7 unscented is a suitable product and this can be dabbed very easy by placing a finger tip over the

plastic stopper and inverting the bottle, if the finger presure over the stopper is heavy then you can easily obtain

as much as a pin head sized amount, and a loose finger pressure on the inverted bottle stopper can yeald you a

medium dab which could supply you with around an average dose of 5 mcg to 8 mcg Androstenone and one full drop

giving you around 20 mcg Androstenone and 4 mcg Androsterone and its the Androsterone component that tones the Alpha

dominant sexual vibe down to produce the sensual gentleman effects that makes A7 so successful.

There is also Primal Instinct which is 5 mg

Androstenone/10 ml and once again this can be dabbed for minimum effects, i can use 1dr or 2 dr alone straight from

the bottle applied alone and still not OD. mind you with 2 drops PI applied i have seen some DIHL's

Hardly a day in my life passes where i do not

receive emails from men aged 30 to 40 who are receiving bloody excellent results using one or two drops of either A7

or PI with some form of Androstenol in their mixes or who may be just mixing the heavy hitters with a decent splash

of SOE.

You could even go for some Alter Ego and

start out with just one drop.

Or take a less

expensive test run of some gel packets of Edge where using only 1/8 th of the pack will give you a small

Androstenone application of 5 mcg + 5 mcg of social steering pheromones, and doing it this way you can work up to

using 1/5 or 1/4 of a packet and see how it works out.

Terry,

Thank you.

I wish

there was a way we could send private messages here.

I added you to my buddy list. I appreciate your help and

advice.

PI mixed with my SOE sounds really good, I might be buying some PI next. How long does PI last? Is this

safe for the workplace?

Thanks again
    Last edited by Arrow; 04-14-2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: wanted to say a little more

Terry,

Thank you.

I wish there was a way we could send private messages here.

I

added you to my buddy list. I appreciate your help and advice.

PI mixed with my SOE sounds really good, I might

be buying some PI next. How long does PI last? Is this safe for the workplace?

Thanks

again
    PI and SOE is a ok for the workplace as i have used it in this

enviroment with much success although i would use less PI at work than i would when out on the prowl at a night club

or pub ect.

When wearing 2 drops alone i have actually

been approached by women who i never before met some times they just do not know what to say as if they are in a

state of DIHL, this is not an every day occurance but it has happened.

Use PI with discretion and respect and it can make an ideal little warm

social mixer and a good everyday companion if you get a decent combo worked out with SOE for example.

Stranger

Its my impression that the

mones help the atmosphere but its up to you to approach her and engage her. Helps put things in your favor but by no

means a miracle worker.

Thank you Terry.

thestang,

I understand that. I have no problem approaching my target, Her and I get along pretty good. I just like the

atmosphere that the scent gives off. Makes things a little more cozy.

Stranger

Thank you

Terry.

thestang,

I understand that. I have no problem approaching my target, Her and I get along

pretty good. I just like the atmosphere that the scent gives off. Makes things a little more

cozy.
    Yeh I believe it's supposed to make it more cozy best of luck my friend

Quote Originally Posted by thestang View Post
    Its

my impression that the mones help the atmosphere but its up to you to approach her and engage her. Helps put things

in your favor but by no means a miracle worker.
    I use good pheromone just

about every day, and most times a different mix with a cologne that i choose for the day, now i can easily go a

couple a weeks and not observe any major dramatic or dynamic hits so to speak, but as it does the wheel keeps on a

turning and all of a sudden the marks line up and inevitably once again i am in hit town, yes nice consistent and

unmistakable pheromone attraction hits where its like . . . . "Hey terry ya had betta be very careful boy"

Its a good thing that i have an ability to turn things and situations around to

ensure a good time is had by everybody.

Terry,

Thank you for the

responses. Your responses are very informative and I appreciate that.
    Last edited by Arrow; 04-21-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Would Cool Water be a good cover

for A7?

Any other suggestions for a good cover cologne to use with A7?

Arrow,

Thanks for your

questions, you are kind of speaking for both of us with your inquiries. I am 34, 6”2, medium build. I am

getting back into this whole pheromone thing myself after a several years absence. How is the SOE and LT working

for you? I know SOE is good, but what does LT really supposed to do?

I thought about ordering some LT

myself, but I’m not really sure what its purpose is. Does it get women to want to talk to you more or what?

The products page says it is supposed to create a more trusting atmosphere, I’m not sure what the heck that is

supposed to mean.

Also, if I remember correctly, a-none products are supposed to be favorable to older, more

mature women. So I don’t understand why you would not want to try to create that chemistry from the get-go.

I can understand SOE and LT with younger women, but yours is in her 40’s. I would want to get the sex vibe

going, fast! Just my personal opinion…

Also, does anyone know what the Master Pheromone is supposed to

do? It sounds like it would make the guy wearing it horny.

Spivedog,

SOE and LT worked

very well for me. I believe it has helped me to at least get my foot in the door. My target and I spend more time

together at work, we talk and chat more often now.

I could really tell a difference the very first few times I

used the SOE/LT combo. I kinda felt like I had a little buzz. I think maybe she felt the same thing too as the mood

was very relaxed.

I just ordered another bottle of LT today if that tells you anything. Yes, I believe this

stuff works really well. I normally use 4 or 5 sprays on my shirt at chest level.

I also just ordered some A7 to

hopefully generate some other type of interest (If you know what I mean). I am still a little worried about using

the A7 though, I want to draw her close not push her away with a pungeant stench. But I have heard some really good

reviews on A7, so I am at least willing to give it a try. I just hope this stuff works well for me.

I didn't

want to go for the heavy hits at first, and there is a good reason for that with my particular target. I really

don't want to go into that here though. But hey man, I did just order the A7 so I think you know what I am thinking

about now LOL !

Arrow,

That’s cool,

man! If I recall, isn’t A7 made by Bruce’s company or love-scent or whatever? Naturally, these guys

are going to rave about it here. Keep us posted how it works for you, though.

I wonder if your SOE/LT would

work well on younger women, say early 20’s. I always liked using Alter Ego, too. I remember that I never

went wrong when I wore it. I’m going to try some gel packs and see if I can’t rediscover what works for

me. Younger women seem to get intimidated when using a-none products, for me anyway.

Spivedog,

I think the SOE/LT

combo would work very well for the younger women you are seeking. I was told 2 times by a young 20 year old female

that I smell very good and sexy. I am 37 years old and she ( the 20 year old) thought I was 26 years old at first.

She was shocked and blown away to find out that I was 37 years old, she said I had taken very good care of myself.

Try the SOE/LT combo, I believe it will at least get them to look in your direction and let you slip your foot in

the door. I'm sure you know how to take it from there. Good luck! Let us know how it works out for you.

I'm

not sure who makes A7, but I think you may be right. I will definitely post my observations with A7.

Default Coolwater cover Alpha 7

Would Cool Water be a good cover

for A7?

Any other suggestions for a good cover cologne to use with A7?
    Arrow thank you for the inspiration to try Coolwater as a cover for A7 , it was my initial opinion that it should make a decent enough cover however now that i have actually tested it out all i can say is that Coolwater is an excellent cover for Alpha 7 and if i did not know any better i would go so far as to say that Coolwater was made to cover Alpha 7.

Yes i dont just like this combination i love it kudos to you brother
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks guys. I'll have to try that.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Hey Terry and Bruce,

Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while...I will be placing another order soon though..

Hey, I am glad you tried the Cool Water with the A7...It works very well doesn't it?..

Use some SOE with it too.. It mixes very well with the Cool Water and gives it a very nice scent..

Try the SOE with your Cool Water/A7 and I do believe you will be pleasantly surprised again..

Thank you guys for the inspiration also...I appreciate all you guys have done to help answer my questions..

And hey Bruce, I ordered 10 packs of Alter Ego a while back...But I recieved 11 packs...Thank you for the extra gel pack!..I appreciate it buddy.

Thank you guys for the inspiration also...I appreciate all you guys have done to help answer my questions..
    Thank you for your feedback it helps all of us and is appreciated

Try the SOE with your Cool Water/A7 and I do believe you will be pleasantly surprised again..
    My weekends application was Alpha 7 + Scent of Eros 1/2 gel pack, i mixed it with Coolwater and layered it all around my gills and inner wrists and back of one hand and it was one hell of a good hit mix and my girl absolutley loves it, she says its a "real man man smell "

Awesome.. Way to go buddy!..

I have noticed that the scent gets alot of attention also.. Females wanting to get closer.. That's what it's all about

I have been experimenting with the gel packs I ordered recently.. The Edge, Alter Ego, Chikara.. I really do like all three of these products..

The Edge and Alter Ego go well together.. Chikara is great on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Thanks guys. I'll have to try that.

B
    Try it and let us know how it works for you.

Thread Information