Close

Stranger

Question Essence of Woman Didn't Cause Hits?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Either this product doesn't work or I am the ugliest female on the face of the planet, but the only time I saw

that this product was effective was on the first few days or it could had been placebo. I tried lowering the amount

of the substance to a few drops, and nothing really happen. I raise the substance and still nothing really

happened... I raised it to high amounts as well. I polluted myself with it a few times. I am desperate, and I think

I am going to use a lot more than I ever attempted before.

I am overweight (nearly obese), and I don't wear

revealing clothing. But could it be that I am too ugly to receive hits? I thought I would see a noticeable

difference in how men approach me.

I still believe this product works, but just not on me. Is there something I

could to make this more effective.

I feel like it was a failure though.

~~~~

One day when I worn this,

men's eyes darted to me instantly, and that was at the grocery store. (the only time I notice something)
    I wear

this mostly in a school location, but the guys are young, so they should react?
    What's the next thing to

do???

~~
    I'm on a diet to lose weight, and I am going to change my appearance soon. In the next purchase of

pheromones (once the EoW runs out), which will happen around 2 months, I plan to drop $100 because I will be a lot

thinner. So by that time, I want the most effective/strongest pheromones combo in human existence.

I want to walk

in the room, and instantly have men's eyes stare upon me like hungry dogs.

I don't see effects

from EoW either. To me, it works best the next day, after I have showered so I am guessing that you only need a very

very tiny amount. Have you tried PCC? I am going to try that and see if it works better since it is a different

copulin formula.

Stranger

Not yet, but I need to do more

research on that since it's more expensive, but not by much. Still it isn't as cheap as EoW, and that's the main

reason why I purchased that plus the reviews seem like it would make you into a sex object.

I want hits tomorrow,

so I am going to spray my sweater so it would have residue of EoW tomorrow.

Stranger

This will be my last attempt to

get this thing to work, tomorrow I will spray about 1/4 of my bottle which contains a lot of EoW, I put five

droppers of it into it. Then wait an hr to apply my perfumes, to cover it.

So.... it would be like 1.25 dropper

full of EoW, I assume.

I hope it will work then.

I'll update again tomorrow.

Stranger

Have you tried it again? Is it working?

I didn't notice this post before; sorry. To me there are a number of things involved in attraction, and physical fitness is in there, but you don't need to think of yourself as "ugly". To me, ugliness is a state of mind rather than a physical condition. EOW has been around for a while and has proven itself to be effective, but getting your weight down is going to help more than anything probably. My two cents.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information